Hotness Mamaearth Shop for 999 and Enjoy 50% cashback

Hot Deal Mamaearth Shop for 999 and Enjoy 50% cashback

527°
500
50% OFF 999.0
Missing
Deal Captain
9,134
8716
51

https://mamaear...n/
Use Code: FLAT50CB

TnC: Not applicable on TUFF and Kits and cannot be applied with other coupons)

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/623119/medium/6751075Dusting-Powder_300g_1920x512-_7RkKli6.jpg?1593515398

Expiring In 24 days
14 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
56
0

Better to get 25% + 18% commission as no money lock in wallet and effectively with 50% cashback offer, we are getting 33%. 1500 worth products in 1000.

Missing
Deal Cadet
347
700
21
kadian.jaideep983 wrote:

Better to get 25% + 18% commission as no money lock in wallet and effectively with 50% cashback offer, we are getting 33%. 1500 worth products in 1000.

In detail explain plz

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
56
0
Expand
madys007 wrote:

In detail explain plz

If you use mamaearth products regularly, create reseller account.
You will get specific coupon code through which you will get 20% discount always and 5% online discount.
In addition to this, on using this coupon you will get 18% commission.
There are bonus commission offer also over and above this like 100 for joining, additional 100 for placing 3 orders.

Pm me if you need help in creating reseller account.

Missing
Critic
356
1415
27
Expand
kadian.jaideep983 wrote:

If you use mamaearth products regularly, create reseller account.
You will get specific coupon code through which you will get 20% discount always and 5% online discount.
In addition to this, on using this coupon you will get 18% commission.
There are bonus commission offer also over and above this like 100 for joining, additional 100 for placing 3 orders.

Pm me if you need help in creating reseller account.

Chk PM

Missing
Deal Cadet
143
736
13

when you purchase next product can we use cashback and coupon or not

Missing
Deal Subedar
397
1846
16
Sins1995 wrote:

Cashback 100% useable on next order? @bobby_123

Nope bro… They have reduced it to 70% usage recently. Earlier it was 100% usable.

Missing
Deal Subedar
397
1846
16
Venom14 wrote:

when you purchase next product can we use cashback and coupon or not

Yes bro. You can

Missing
Critic
356
1415
27
Expand
MSDfan wrote:

Nope bro… They have reduced it to 70% usage recently. Earlier it was 100% usable.

Sad part is, nowhere it’s mention on the website. sad

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
0

How to create account. I don’t find an option to create account atleast

Missing