Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Loot- Apple iPad Air 5th Gen 2022 27.69 cm Wi-Fi Tablet, 64 GB

Loot- Apple iPad Air 5th Gen 2022 27.69 cm Wi-Fi Tablet, 64 GB

5066°
30290
45% OFF 54900.0
  • 53348
  • 369
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Pro Shopping Friend
Ram-Bhaiya

https://www.jiomart.com/p/electronics/apple-ipa...
Lowest ever https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/771165/medium/Screenshot_2022-05-29-13-36-08-90_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg?1653811635

Key Features
  • LED?backlit Multi?Touch Liquid Retina display with IPS technology
  • 12 MP Wide rear camera
  • 12 MP Ultra Wide front camera
  • FaceTime video and audio, Stereo speakers
  • IPadOS 15 operating system
  • Apple M1 chip, 8-core CPU, 8-core graphics
  • Dual microphones for calls, video recording and audio recording

Expired

Deal Wiki

368 Comments  |  
130 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Do you think they will deliver?

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
uvankarthik wrote:

Do you think they will deliver?

doubt that, this is 2022 m1 ipad air
but no harm in testing our luck 😄

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Order placed using Amex credit card. If they mess up, I have Amex saving my ass

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
nishant.khatri775 wrote:

Order placed using Amex credit card. If they mess up, I have Amex saving my ass

What amex can do if they do not deliver?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

 credit card charge back. Bank will refund the money to your cc if you provide sufficient evidence.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
uvankarthik wrote:

What amex can do if they do not deliver?

If they dont deliever and refund the money, then it’s okay. However, if they deliver something else or maybe an older mdoel, Amex will refund my money and legally deal with Reliance. I dont need to take this up with Reliance. I just need to have video evidience. 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
nishant.khatri775 wrote:

I have Amex saving my ass

How ?

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
bitdefender.prime4883 wrote:

 credit card charge back

There’s no need for that!

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
nishant.khatri775 wrote:

If they dont deliever and refund the money, then it’s okay. However, if they deliver something else or maybe an older mdoel, Amex will refund my money and legally deal with Reliance. I dont need to take this up with Reliance. I just need to have video evidience. 

Wow i wasn’t aware

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

using Mi Pad 5. My phone with 60hz seems to be too slow now. Lol. Not going back to 60hz now. VU for posting such an awesome deal 👍

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

ordered one fingers crossed.


Last night accidentally dropped my 2014 IPad Air and broke screen.. 

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
nishant.khatri775 wrote:

If they dont deliever and refund the money, then it’s okay. However, if they deliver something else or maybe an older mdoel, Amex will refund my money and legally deal with Reliance. I dont need to take this up with Reliance. I just need to have video evidience. 

Seller is Reliance Retail aka Reliance Digital. You might get an unboxed product but highly unlikely that you’ll receive a different product (Most probably the orders will get cancelled, like they always did). Also, chargebacks can/will lead to account flagging (E-commerce*) unless the e-commerce partner is convinced that they messed up

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@Ram , tumhara Ram ji bhala karenge aise deal post karne ke liye. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

Seller is Reliance Retail aka Reliance Digital. You might get an unboxed product but highly unlikely that you’ll receive a different product (Most probably the orders will get cancelled, like they always did). Also, chargebacks can/will lead to account flagging (E-commerce*) unless the e-commerce partner is convinced that they messed up

Have video recorded the purchase with specefications for this purpose. 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Ordered One, thanks for finding this, fingers crossed. 😀

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

ordered 1 in Kota. Let’s see if they deliver 😬

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
nishant.khatri775 wrote:

Have video recorded the purchase with specefications for this purpose. 

False sense of comfort is indeed very satisfying.

Most negative things that happen are those which you can never predict. 

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

I have ordered one for my friend. If they go on with delivering the item and is not iPad Air 5 or some other product, What should do I then?

P.S: I haven’t ordered anything in JM. This is my first account creation and ordered for my friend who have asked for tablet..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

False sense of comfort is indeed very satisfying.

Most negative things that happen are those which you can never predict. 

Indeed, when life want to scrwe you up, nothing can stop it.But this was worth the risk. The risk to reward ratio is very low.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Its been over 40min since this thread (+ over an hour or two from its first online share) and even after tens or hundreds of orders, the product is still instock!! This is the problem with unpopular online shopping websites, they don’t keep the inventory count because there’s never really a need for it (considering the less demand*)

Guess, this will remain instock for couple more hours (/ until tomorrow becoz its sunday) until the mass cancellations kick in

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

any one tell it’s safe…deal

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
getready wrote:

Its been over 40min since this thread (+ over an hour or two from its first online share) and even after tens or hundreds of orders, the product is still instock!! This is the problem with unpopular online shopping websites, they don’t keep the inventory count because there’s never really a need for it (considering the less demand*)

Guess, this is remain instock for couple more hours (/ until tomorrow becoz its sunday) until the mass cancellations kick in

Quite likely

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

ordered one using slice for 2% cashback  ….slice and jiomart dono hi legends hain apni field mein😀 still if somehow they deliver it it will be a wonder 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Please ask them to consider first ten orders bcz i ordered first joy

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Many reviews told that the back panel is so thin and delicate.

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

placed an order ..delivery date tomorrow

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
garamjalebi wrote:

ordered one using slice for 2% cashback  ….slice and jiomart dono hi legends hain apni field mein😀 still if somehow they deliver it it will be a wonder 

u hav played with fire on both sides..fingers crossed 😃

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
garamjalebi wrote:

ordered one using slice for 2% cashback  ….slice and jiomart dono hi legends hain apni field mein😀 still if somehow they deliver it it will be a wonder 

Bahut heavy driver ho bhai grinning

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Refurbished hoga 100% (which no one can find out) coz of Reliance… stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply