Hot Deal Mcvities Digestive Zero Added Sugar Biscuit,150gm (Pack of 4)

603°
60
70% OFF 200.0
Deal Cadet
123
803
7
Mcvities Digestive Zero Added Sugar Biscuit,150gm (Pack of 4)
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08D...RR

  • Ingredient Type: Vegetarian
  • 0% Added Sugar; Hugh in Fibre ; Trans Fat Free


    LOOT
    FAST

Expiring In 15 days
35 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
  • Sort By
123
803
7

Keep Check Stock Cominghttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/666676/medium/IMG_20210220_122702.jpg?1613804242

52
20
0

Ordered one, thank pray you

50
20
0

Thanks

123
803
7

Back in stock

15
131
3

Currently unavailable rolleyes

82
82
1

Over now

114
600
3

Currently unavailable

55
168
1

Buy from dmart at same price. This biscuit is not suitable for kids, check the photo in review, so be cautious while purchasing this biscuit.

1,206
4412
64
Admin

Back in stock!!

511
65650
648
Rosh_0007 wrote:

Back

Try adding to cart… Won’t work

65
184
2
Rakeshsah wrote:

Buy from dmart at same price. This biscuit is not suitable for kids, check the photo in review, so be cautious while purchasing this biscuit.

It’s India We are fed shit in all packaged items It doesn,t matter India almost ranks First on unhealthiest food on World list In packaged items Worst quality palm oil is used Just to keep the prices down

727
34554
108

Thanks bought

248
654
8

Vu. Finally bought

114
600
3

Each pack weight is how much?

130
27757
325

This McVities.. some variants do taste good
But for some reason they remain unsold everywhere (& stock is 4/5 months old) and the expiry date duration is about 12 months (instead of 6).. not sure if they would still be edible after 7 or 8 months

51
32
1

Again OOS

130
27757
325
Goody wrote:

Each pack weight is how much?

150gm

46
162
1

Oos

50
1126
9
Goody wrote:

Each pack weight is how much?

Good question.

I feel that it’s just a single pack weighing 150gms total and has 4 packs inside it.
In Dmart a 200 gms pack is available for Rs 25-Rs 30. See the product link here: https://www.dmart.in/product/mcvities-digestive...

Anyways, I have tried McVities Digestive biscuit before and did not like it at all.

20
973
20
Expand
bdatta1981 wrote:

Good question.

I feel that it’s just a single pack weighing 150gms total and has 4 packs inside it.
In Dmart a 200 gms pack is available for Rs 25-Rs 30. See the product link here: https://www.dmart.in/product/mcvities-digestive...

Anyways, I have tried McVities Digestive biscuit before and did not like it at all.

You will get 4 pack last time i ordered this @ 50 rs and got 4

114
600
3
Expand
getready wrote:

150gm

It means we’ll get 600 gms in rs 60

122
26
2
Sunny__123 wrote:

Vu. Finally bought

Not good for children

81
48
0

Don’t buy digestive biscuits are not healthy and they also mentioned not recommended for children in pack. Read below news
https://www.hindustantimes.com/fitness/n...ll-…

https://m.timesofindia.com/life-style/hea...fi

I cancelled after seeing review and news

We should stop buying these products to force company to mAake healthy producrs

81
48
0
Sunny__123 wrote:

Vu. Finally bought

We should stop buying these warning products to force company to mAake healthy producrs

130
27757
325
Peeyush.kumar2 wrote:

Don’t buy digestive biscuits are not healthy and they also mentioned not recommended for children in pack. Read below news
https://www.hindustantimes.com/fitness/n...ll-…

https://m.timesofindia.com/life-style/hea...fi

I cancelled after seeing review and news

We should stop buying these products to force company to mAake healthy producrs

Isn’t this the case with all processed foods?
May be those who think that these biscuits are different from others (less damage*) .. should stay away

Missing