Unfortunately this deal has expired

Hot Deal Medlife - Flat Rs.350 Off On Minimum Order Of Rs.1999 ( Inclusive Of 15% Default Discount )

455°
  • 1224 Views
  • 34 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Better price elsewhere : 3
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Deal Hunter
431
13911
63

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/675854/medium/Screenshot_2021-04-04-19-15-54-56.jpg?1617543967FLAT Rs. 350 Off on Medicines Expires at Midnight!
Stay home & Enjoy Safe doorstep delivery.
Code: FLAT350

Call:9620096200 TCA.

Expired

Deal Wiki

Terms & conditions :

1) Flat Rs350 off on minimum order of Rs1999( inclusive of 15% default discount) . So effectively 17.5 % on Rs1999.

2) Applicable on Prescribed Medicines only

3) working for all users



33 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
2,331
13757
47

Sure? I think the code has been expired few days ago. Plz check

Edit : Sorry. I checked. Promo has been re-activated with old T&C .

Flat Rs 350 off on minimum order of Rs1999 .

79
3139
14
justforcoupon wrote:

Sure? I think the code has been expired few days ago. Plz check

min order amount ?

29
2412
24
justforcoupon wrote:

Sure? I think the code has been expired few days ago. Plz check

I also got Same message just now…

2,331
13757
47
justforcoupon wrote:

Sure? I think the code has been expired few days ago. Plz check

Edit : Sorry. I checked. Promo has been re-activated with old T&C .

Flat Rs 350 off on minimum order of Rs1999 .

@rini50 kindly add the same to ur post.

2,331
13757
47
justforcoupon wrote:

Sure? I think the code has been expired few days ago. Plz check

Edit : Sorry. I checked. Promo has been re-activated with old T&C .

Flat Rs 350 off on minimum order of Rs1999 .

@Mayavi bro this was the promo u were asking me on the other day. Its activated again. But 17.5 % discount only effectively sweat_smile

2,331
13757
47
justforcoupon wrote:

Sure? I think the code has been expired few days ago. Plz check

Edit : Sorry. I checked. Promo has been re-activated with old T&C .

Flat Rs 350 off on minimum order of Rs1999 .

@ashish-raj guru ji. Ye raha terms and conditions. Bas fabrication hai. Effectively 17.5% only sweat_smile

431
13911
63
Expand
justforcoupon wrote:

Oops. Thanks for correcting my tag bro sweat_smile❣️

Hey bro, that covid19 certificate deal on pharmeasy you posted, is it still live now?

431
13911
63
justforcoupon wrote:

Sure? I think the code has been expired few days ago. Plz check

Edit : Sorry. I checked. Promo has been re-activated with old T&C .

Flat Rs 350 off on minimum order of Rs1999 .

Also thanks for adding deal wiki. Kg

2,350
4325
17

Not applicable for me

51
20
0

Newapr25. 25% flat for new members

2,709
45355
144
Expand
justforcoupon wrote:

@Mayavi bro this was the promo u were asking me on the other day. Its activated again. But 17.5 % discount only effectively sweat_smile

Ya got 2-3 VDs as soon as I posted and few comments too, didn’t feel like replying that day so deleted joy



 

54
31
2

worst offer of 17.5%

129
10205
125

Welcome to the league Rini smile grin
Ha relieved

704
2823
32

the coupon code gets applied but no discount added in the cart smile

2,331
13757
47
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Ya got 2-3 VDs as soon as I posted and few comments too, didn’t feel like replying that day so deleted joy



 

Why is this a hot deal? scream scream scream
I am shocked.

Few days ago i posted a deal of medlife fetching 27% discount genuinely and look at the hotness of my deal.
Medlife -Effectively 27% off on Prescribed medicines(15% off + Rs150 off on min Rs1299)(all users) Please Visit https://ddime.i...RW

The code was active whole day and no one noticed the deal properly.
@MJ911 bro sorry to tag u here but u requested me not to tag anyone in deals(which i used to for medicine deals only).
Now see , a good deal of mine was ignored.
And an ordinary deal is in Hot Deals today.

Sorry @rini50 . Nothing against u . I m sure u will understand me on this. pray pray pray pray

129
10205
125
Expand
justforcoupon wrote:

Why is this a hot deal? scream scream scream
I am shocked.

Few days ago i posted a deal of medlife fetching 27% discount genuinely and look at the hotness of my deal.
Medlife -Effectively 27% off on Prescribed medicines(15% off + Rs150 off on min Rs1299)(all users) Please Visit https://ddime.i...RW

The code was active whole day and no one noticed the deal properly.
@MJ911 bro sorry to tag u here but u requested me not to tag anyone in deals(which i used to for medicine deals only).
Now see , a good deal of mine was ignored.
And an ordinary deal is in Hot Deals today.

Sorry @rini50 . Nothing against u . I m sure u will understand me on this. pray pray pray pray

S**t happens bro…
Sometimes you just need to forgive and forget things 🙈
PS – Nothing against anyone and I don’t think there’s harm in tagging people you know until and unless they have a problem.

2,331
13757
47
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

S**t happens bro…
Sometimes you just need to forgive and forget things 🙈
PS – Nothing against anyone and I don’t think there’s harm in tagging people you know until and unless they have a problem.

Thats why i have commented here bro. I m cool about the issue. But a good deal didn’t get the spotlight this is not good for the forum as a whole. Its not about ME only. blush

129
10205
125
Expand
justforcoupon wrote:

Thats why i have commented here bro. I m cool about the issue. But a good deal didn’t get the spotlight this is not good for the forum as a whole. Its not about ME only. blush

I completely understand.

2,331
13757
47
luciferous wrote:

the coupon code gets applied but no discount added in the cart smile

Without any code u are getting 15% off. By the use of this code u will get 2.5% extra. sweat_smile
So r u happy or sad that it didn’t work for u?

431
13911
63
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Ya got 2-3 VDs as soon as I posted and few comments too, didn’t feel like replying that day so deleted joy



 

Sorry bro, that happened to you. Many times my deals barely get 25 points and then a few days/weeks later the same deal gets over 500 by a particular dimer that started getting edgy with me for criticizing body shop products.
P.S did you get sms of the same deal 5 days ago?? Why did medlife send me about their offer so late? Kinda feel betrayed cry

2,709
45355
144
Expand
rini50 wrote:

Sorry bro, that happened to you. Many times my deals barely get 25 points and then a few days/weeks later the same deal gets over 500 by a particular dimer that started getting edgy with me for criticizing body shop products.
P.S did you get sms of the same deal 5 days ago?? Why did medlife send me about their offer so late? Kinda feel betrayed cry

Are no sorry, we post so many deals, 10-20 can go wrong na joy
Yes same deal same coupon I got 6days ago, don’t feel betrayed, ordered medicine after long and ordered via pharmeasy FREE150 (Extra 150 On 1000)

431
13911
63
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Are no sorry, we post so many deals, 10-20 can go wrong na joy
Yes same deal same coupon I got 6days ago, don’t feel betrayed, ordered medicine after long and ordered via pharmeasy FREE150 (Extra 150 On 1000)

You’re still ordering medicines? Haven’t you stocked enough from the back to back pharmeasy/medlife orders so far?
Starting this year, those medicine platforms gave the biggest offers then Amazon and my medicine cabinet is filled for 6-7 months of vitamins, blood pressure and other stuff including mosquito repellents and harpics/savlons. I wish they stocked food/grocery too sweat_smile

0
874
7
Expand
justforcoupon wrote:

Why is this a hot deal? scream scream scream
I am shocked.

I read the title as 350 off on 999. maybe many thought the same.

2,709
45355
144
Expand
rini50 wrote:

You’re still ordering medicines? Haven’t you stocked enough from the back to back pharmeasy/medlife orders so far?
Starting this year, those medicine platforms gave the biggest offers then Amazon and my medicine cabinet is filled for 6-7 months of vitamins, blood pressure and other stuff including mosquito repellents and harpics/savlons. I wish they stocked food/grocery too sweat_smile

Naa I generally order large quantities once in 3 months…. Seriously bro, too many medicine offers and deals these days, we can think about a chain of reselling joy laughing

Missing