Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Featured Mi 11X 5G 6GB RAM 128GB ROM | SD 870 | DisplayMate A+ rated E4 AMOLED (Rs 7000 off with HDFC cards)

Mi 11X 5G 6GB RAM 128GB ROM | SD 870 | DisplayMate A+ rated E4 AMOLED (Rs 7000 off with HDFC cards)

5105°
19999
33% OFF 29999.0
Talk-Of-The-Town
xxxyyyzzz

https://www.amazon.in/11X-Celestial-Silver-128G...
Instant Cashback increased by 1000, It’s now available with 7000 HDFC Credit card instant cashback.
6-month free screen replacement for prime customers
12 months no cost emi available 1667 × 12
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/716687/medium/Screenshot_20211003-034656_WhatsApp.jpg?1633213156

Expired

Deal Wiki

Loot : Exchange Value with Nokia 105 & Samung Guru FM Rs.7600

Mi 11X 5G (8GB RAM 128GB ROM)

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B085...WM
Extra Discount via HDFC Card

401 Comments  |  
147 Dimers
  • Sort By
Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Anyone who got this for 20999 during early access of sale, Call Amazon customer care and start dissing. They should give 1000 Amazon pay balance to compensate for your loss

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How is the phone?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

Anyone who got this for 20999 during early access of sale, Call Amazon customer care and start dissing. They should give 1000 Amazon pay balance to compensate for your loss

That’s really unfair, a 1000 rs change in a day, why call it early access if they are not giving at the same price !

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
gabrudealer wrote:

Cancel and do again

Mine got delivered yesterday

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Rralme GT or Mi 11x which is best ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I am confused between this one and poco F3 gt.

Which one to choose. I am a mild gamer.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

For me they are giving only 4k discount. The banner is incorrect from day 1. It shows 7k discount but t&c says 6k. Now its 4k

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

🤧🤧🤧🤧

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

They are not giving HDFC discount. Getting it 24k at order page. Only 3000rs discount.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Those getting at 20k, can you order one for me.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Nighty_dealz wrote:

For me they are giving only 4k discount. The banner is incorrect from day 1. It shows 7k discount but t&c says 6k. Now its 4k

It is 3k disc for all bank cards + 4k disc for hdfc bank = 7k

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Y would one buy this when u have 778G 11 Lite 5G for 2-3K extra or Iqoo z5 at same rate? Am I missing anything?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
dgyaan727 wrote:

Y would one buy this when u have 778G 11 Lite 5G for 2-3K extra or Iqoo z5 at same rate? Am I missing anything?

870>778
AMOLED Screen Quality on Mi 11x is better if you ignore green tint in low brightness.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Although phone has very good specs but skip planning to buy as it has not 3.5mm jack.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Interestingly discount increased from 6 to 7k from yesterday to today. Is there any issue with this model and sales not good?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is this phone worth to buy @ 20k?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Anyone wants, I can order it for them

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

19.5k at Mi.com after SBI and Mi Token coupon offer…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is it user specific discount? .. Anyone care to reply .. I have hdfc card but it’s showing 23999 at final payment page.

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied
gabrudealer wrote:

Cancel and do again

Why cancel bro, call customer care. They will give 1k amazon pay balance

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
deepakvalecha395 wrote:

19.5k at Mi.com after SBI and Mi Token coupon offer…

good but here 5k Amazon Pay balance can be clubbed too, and still we get 7k discount on HDFC

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied
gurudev9460 wrote:

Is it user specific discount? .. Anyone care to reply .. I have hdfc card but it’s showing 23999 at final payment page.

Bro, for credit card it’s 7k
You must be trying with debit cards, that’s why 3k discount

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied
Expand
decideaim wrote:

That’s really unfair, a 1000 rs change in a day, why call it early access if they are not giving at the same price !

My friend ordered one yesterday thinking that they may increase the price when early access is over.
1k difference and his order wasn’t even shipped.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

My friend ordered one yesterday thinking that they may increase the price when early access is over.
1k difference and his order wasn’t even shipped.

So is he cancelling it?

Missing