Microsoft Ignite Free T-Shirt , Business or Company Email Id Required

0
0% OFF 0.0
  • 1179 Views
  • 13 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
    • Self Promotion : 1
Deal Cadet
40
583
11

Gmail Id Won’t Work.

1. Register Using The Link.

2. Go To Email Inbox, Click Confirmation Link & Redirect To veeam.com Create Password Page and Complete Profile Update.

2.1 Again Hit Register Page https://www.veeam.com/microsoft-ignite-202...ml In Same Browser Session And Click On Register Now.

3. Now Wait For Another Email With Freebie Link. ( For Me It Take 35 Minutes )

4. Now Select Shirt Size And Shipping Address.

5. Don’t Know About Delivery Times.

6. If You Are Lucky, U Might Get Xbox or VR-Headsets or Mavic Mini Drone or Bose Earbuds Or Bose Sound Bar.

Note ::

1. I Used Temporary Email Address

2. I Typed NO COMPANY

3. I Gave Personal Gmail Id In Shipping Page.

Found This Deal On Google Search.

Expiring In 7 days
12 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
72
696
18

First point of TnC:

1. ELIGIBILITY. The Veeam at Microsoft Ignite March 2021 Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the
United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and who are not excluded due
to any of the reasons listed below.

40
583
11
sahil.tiwari832 wrote:

First point of TnC:

1. ELIGIBILITY. The Veeam at Microsoft Ignite March 2021 Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the
United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and who are not excluded due
to any of the reasons listed below.

Those conditions are mentioned for xbox giveaways… They did not mention t-shirt on terms pdf i read that

65
184
2

If shirt sent from Us custom duties one has to pay from his pocket

216
907
9

Working. Ordered. VU.
EDIT: I see even after VU, it’s still 0⁰???

0
775
3
pradeep.gr wrote:

Working. Ordered. VU.
EDIT: I see even after VU, it’s still 0⁰???

Oh, how’s the quality? Can it be taken for free??

0
775
3
19972 wrote:

If shirt sent from Us custom duties one has to pay from his pocket

Seems @pradeep.gr received it..
Anything you need to pay?

216
907
9
Expand
161508-v2.0 wrote:

Oh, how’s the quality? Can it be taken for free??

Not received yet, just ordered.

0
775
3
Expand
pradeep.gr wrote:

Not received yet, just ordered.

Then how you claimed this is working??
Ordering thing is already confirmed by topic writer.

216
907
9
Expand
161508-v2.0 wrote:

Then how you claimed this is working??
Ordering thing is already confirmed by topic writer.

I’m confirming that the confirmation by the topic writer is confirmed!!! stuck_out_tongue

16
240
5

Received Free T-Shirt Link in 10 min.
temp-mail.org used for email and in shipping original gmail id used.😁

Missing