Hot Deal MMT Rs 500 Gv at 35% off

309°
325
35% OFF 500.0
Missing
suspended
61
98
2
MMT Rs 500 Gv at 35% off
Deal Expired

https://mmt.thelogicalbany...m/
Code-MMT35

500GV @ 325

Validity till 14 jan 2021

Max 3 gv can be combined on 1 transaction

Expired 21 days
27 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
5762
112

I was so excited to open this thread but then I read 500GV so I was like dhat teri ki grin sweat_smile joy

Missing
Deal Subedar
252
1600
15

Vu this is good deal for flight booking + can use mmtamazon for additional instant 5% and 5% cashback into amazon

Missing
Deal Cadet
106
663
22
Venom14 wrote:

can v use for hotel booking

dont use mmt gv for hotel booking
you cant use mmt promotional codes using gvs

Missing
Critic
13
4991
83

This Gift card is not valid on Bus, Rail and Car bookings.
Buy and wait for it to get expired

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

This guy sells illegal gift cards.. still not caught by police I don’t understand why. Probably he bribes . Don’t buy from this website . It’s completely illegal. Booking might get cancelled too

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
458
27
ukochar6174 wrote:

This guy sells illegal gift cards.. still not caught by police I don’t understand why. Probably he bribes . Don’t buy from this website . It’s completely illegal. Booking might get cancelled too

any proof or any information why these are illegal gvs ?

no offence just asking to clear my doubt.

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
169
5

They are not illegal,purchased them and bought flight ticket.Same prices in all the website,don’t know why people want to spread wrong news.

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
169
5

Note:No other offer code shouldn’t be applied in order to see the gift card option in the payment.This is the place where you need to apply mmt gift card.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
5762
112
ukochar6174 wrote:

This guy sells illegal gift cards.. still not caught by police I don’t understand why. Probably he bribes . Don’t buy from this website . It’s completely illegal. Booking might get cancelled too

@architsinglaand747 Can you please give your point of view on this.
#AA_JJ sunglasses

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
169
5

if we think too much offer will be gone.I see you didn’t loot anywhere earlier in eCommerce websites.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
5762
112
Expand
architsinglaand747 wrote:

Earlier also kfc offer came that time i also bought from this site and received voucher instant.
I don’t think so it is illegal

But we can’t compare a kfc voucher with mmt gvs disappointed

Missing
Community Angel
0
37225
585
Tejaa wrote:

Anyone knows the source of these vouchers? Are they genuine?
CC: @androgame

No idea of the actual source bro, but this site is selling other GVs at good discount too and people seem to be receiving them without issues.
Only catch is that the vouchers are near expiry

Missing
Pro Entertainer
0
26157
268
Expand
androgame wrote:

No idea of the actual source bro, but this site is selling other GVs at good discount too and people seem to be receiving them without issues.
Only catch is that the vouchers are near expiry

Thanks. The MMT one is not in stock right now so I am curious about the actual source.
.
BTW, I remember MMT giving me similar voucher once as a compensation for some big mess-up.

Missing
Community Angel
0
37225
585
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

Thanks. The MMT one is not in stock right now so I am curious about the actual source.
.
BTW, I remember MMT giving me similar voucher once as a compensation for some big mess-up.

Yeah, but these people are generating in bulk, so has to be some official source
The company might be dumping old GVs to prevent re-issuance charges confused

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

need some best hidden codes for flipkar/mmt/yatra/emt.. or best website with great discount on gift cards

Missing