Hot Deal Mobikwik- 10% supercash on payment to amazon via mobikwik upi

570°
Deal Subedar
116
1701
22

http://www.mobikw...om
10% supercash upto 75 on to amazon via mobikwik upi
Offer applicable- 1st and 3rd transaction upto 75 supercash
Minimum transaction- 100 Rs
Offer period- 3-31st may 2021https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/682655/medium/Screenshot_2021-05-03-21-28-38-46_b86b87620f0dd897e4c0859ecbb2d537.jpg?1620057669

Expiring In 16 days
49 Comments  |  
25 Dimers
  • Sort By
97
3834
14

Anyone got CB ?

In there T&C they mentioned if user has deregistered UPI more than once then they are not eligible for offer and I have changed my device twice and every time I have to register again and from that time I am not getting any Supercash for such offers(add money using UPI/ Amazon UPI offer/Flipkart UPI offer..)

4
9722
47
sauravDD wrote:

Anyone got CB ?

In there T&C they mentioned if user has deregistered UPI more than once then they are not eligible for offer and I have changed my device twice and every time I have to register again and from that time I am not getting any Supercash for such offers(add money using UPI/ Amazon UPI offer/Flipkart UPI offer..)

+1

84
296
2

What if we cancel the order? They will take back the super cash?

50
62
1

Changed my device twice so not getting pensive

90
984
15

After security update of my device , mobikwik started throwing error of UPI

2
674
5
Skyislimit wrote:

After security update of my device , mobikwik started throwing error of UPI

Same to me . I thought it was my phone fault . All types account related actions shows error in mobikwik

413
10834
78
chetan989 wrote:

What if we cancel the order? They will take back the super cash?

No

51
3032
18
chetan989 wrote:

What if we cancel the order? They will take back the super cash?

Pay cc bill

50
56
1
sauravDD wrote:

Anyone got CB ?

In there T&C they mentioned if user has deregistered UPI more than once then they are not eligible for offer and I have changed my device twice and every time I have to register again and from that time I am not getting any Supercash for such offers(add money using UPI/ Amazon UPI offer/Flipkart UPI offer..)

+1

97
3834
14
ikha247 wrote:

Changed my device twice so not getting pensive

Same here
They having some other type of worst business model

109
1846
23

I am also facing cannot deduct sim issue in mobikwik app while trying to connect upi(not via amazon), on same device which was working till last month pensive

81
2271
27

Even though I deregistered UPI only once… I am able to link now… Problem now is after data leak … I think they have removed everyone kyc after their data leak… We need to do process again … Also just paid 750 bill in amz and dint get 75 sc… May be both are related

47
2151
11
insta_vicky wrote:

Even though I deregistered UPI only once… I am able to link now… Problem now is after data leak … I think they have removed everyone kyc after their data leak… We need to do process again … Also just paid 750 bill in amz and dint get 75 sc… May be both are related

They mentioned within24-48 hours
Btw I also didn’t receive sc

81
2271
27
Expand
EkakiAmi wrote:

They mentioned within24-48 hours
Btw I also didn’t receive sc

If we don’t do kyc we won’t get supercash according to rbi guidelines… I think that’s the reason

47
2151
11
Expand
insta_vicky wrote:

If we don’t do kyc we won’t get supercash according to rbi guidelines… I think that’s the reason

Mine kyc already completed but from last week or so it shows pending

81
2271
27
Expand
EkakiAmi wrote:

Mine kyc already completed but from last week or so it shows pending

I just completed kyc again…. Paid another 100 + 750 bill…. Dint receive supercash still

47
2151
11
Expand
insta_vicky wrote:

I just completed kyc again…. Paid another 100 + 750 bill…. Dint receive supercash still

Okay if u get pls mention me

199
278
2

SUPERCASH applicable on Specific VPA ONLY

71
67009
650

Didn’t Recieve immediately. Last time they gave after 2-3 days so expect same this time

50
20
1

“DE-Registered VPA once” !!!!!!!!!!

190
1232
7

Please tag me if it’s working fine

47
2151
11
BaahubaIi wrote:

Please tag me if it’s working fine

Its working I got sc today

47
2151
11
avgn wrote:

Didn’t Recieve immediately. Last time they gave after 2-3 days so expect same this time

Bro just chat with there cc they give sc as I got sc after chatting with their cc within 10 mins try your luck
@insta_vicky bro try this

Missing