Hot Deal Mobikwik- Credit card payement- Get Flat Rs.100 supercash on min Rs.3000 payment

303°
3,805
8237
74

http://www.mobikwik.com/...rs
mobikwik- Credit card payement new codes

1. EARN500: get 2% supercash upto 500

2. CCJAN : get flat 100 sc on min 3000

Expiring In 21 days
15 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
86
420
4

Not eligible for CCJAN. User specific?

Missing
Analyst
3,805
8237
74

Earn500 is already posted so consider this post for CCJAN

Missing
Analyst
3,805
8237
74
jonsnow18 wrote:

Not eligible for CCJAN. User specific?

min is 3k..showing in all acc..so dont know if its user specific

Missing
Deal Cadet
86
420
4
Expand
AyushiiiVijay wrote:

min is 3k..showing in all acc..so dont know if its user specific

It’s showing in my account as well..but when i click on it to apply, it shows not eligible _

Missing
Deal Cadet
1,266
778
19

what are the best ways of using super cash these days, i have stopped using mobikwik for a long time…

Missing
Pro Tech Guru
0
5078
140

amazon has rs50 or rs25 CB which you can atleast use for rs5000.. So this is not as good..

Missing
Deal Subedar
34
2925
61
alienteck wrote:

amazon has rs50 or rs25 CB which you can atleast use for rs5000.. So this is not as good..

What if you need to pay 10k?

Missing
Analyst
3,805
8237
74
sasikiran.boddapati wrote:

what are the best ways of using super cash these days, i have stopped using mobikwik for a long time…

they regularly give offers to consume sc and moreover u can activate amex card and use 3% sc

Missing
Deal Subedar
113
1511
41

got 500 sc by paying rbl cc.. cc payment also credited in 5 mins

Missing
Pro Blogger
1,854
5472
76
AyushiiiVijay wrote:

Earn500 is already posted so consider this post for CCJAN

Used it bro. Thx! sunglasses plus1

VU+Kg

Missing
Deal Cadet
166
626
9

this valid for 1st payment of Jan, for 8-9 Jan only.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Where to use supercash?

Missing