Unfortunately this deal has expired

Hot Deal Mobikwik Donate Rs.1 and Get Upto Rs.30 Gullak Cashback

807°
1
  • 6074 Views
  • 42 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
    • Referral link : 1
Deal Subedar
2
2243
10

http://mobikw...om

Mobikwik – Pay ₹1 Get Upto ₹30 Gullak Cashback

Donate to PM Cares Fund ₹1
Note : First transaction of the month

After Payment of ₹1 Using UPI Linked Bank Account, You Will Get Two Gullak, Just Choose Any One, Crack That to Get Cashback.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/612570/original/img_20200412_084912542228844311202243.jpg?1586665153

  • Minimum Send Money Amount ₹1 or More
  • If You Want to Donate More Cash You Can Do That At A Time Or Multiple Time
  • Remeber Your Transaction Should be 1st Transaction Of the Month to Get Cashback
  • Gullak Recived Instantly After Donated Using Mobikwik UPI
  • This Payment Applicable Only Through Mobikwik UPI
  • Gullak Cashback Receive Into Mobikwik Wallet
Expired
41 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
  • Sort By
64
326
5

Donated to PM cares didn’t get any cashback….

Boss it must be your first U r 1st transaction of this month

2
2243
10
sanRocks wrote:

Donated to PM cares didn’t get any cashback….

1st Transaction of the Month

68
49
2

even if you dont get cashback…its going to noble cause..so no need to complain

2
2243
10
sanRocks wrote:

Donated to PM cares didn’t get any cashback….

Boss it must be your first U r 1st transaction of this month

its 1st Transaction of the Month
I got ₹18 My account
₹9 In Dad Account

2
2243
10
saivenkatesh wrote:

I posted yesterday only this deal but admin @ankur.20 moved to the discussions

because its don’t have proper Term’s and conditions ,its Incomplete Post

195
610
1
Expand
ChanduCh wrote:

because its don’t have proper Term’s and conditions ,its Incomplete Post

I mentioned bro but not in points

123
100
1

I have done 1 transaction so got nothing. Pm donation gives you nothing

415
1713
16
franchise425 wrote:

I have done 1 transaction so got nothing. Pm donation gives you nothing

It will be wrong to say that PM donation gives you nothing…

It gives you mind satisfaction along with the deduction under section 80G of Income Tax Act, 1961…

51
20
0

When you donate Rs 1 then you will get upto 30 cashback. People of here are fool & illiterate.

Use your mind and think, why you are getting 30 cashback for donation of Rs 1.

When data comes out with huge amount of donation by few people so there will be doubt.

If Rs 1 rupees people added in this donation then data may be manipulate and showed a large number giver few amounts.

123
100
1
Expand
aniruddha.rathi wrote:

It will be wrong to say that PM donation gives you nothing…

It gives you mind satisfaction along with the deduction under section 80G of Income Tax Act, 1961…

Happy tax saving to you

51
35
1

Did not receive gullak reward. Wasted my 1rs on worst PM of India.

24
38566
591
ASADKHAN786 wrote:

When you donate Rs 1 then you will get upto 30 cashback. People of here are fool & illiterate.

Use your mind and think, why you are getting 30 cashback for donation of Rs 1.

When data comes out with huge amount of donation by few people so there will be doubt.

If Rs 1 rupees people added in this donation then data may be manipulate and showed a large number giver few amounts.

Naye lagte ho
T- This is the monthly gullak cashback offer from mobikwik, you would get same reward even if you send 1 rupee to some other mobikwik user with upi, same offer, different wordings sunglasses
And its there for over 6 months now, first condition to start saving money here- You need to be somewhat liberal on data, you shouldnt be using internet if its otherwise

24
38566
591
Expand
aniruddha.rathi wrote:

It will be wrong to say that PM donation gives you nothing…

It gives you mind satisfaction along with the deduction under section 80G of Income Tax Act, 1961…

1 rupee confused

Missing