Nada for me...
Collect offer from here (if available) https://www.amazon.in/h/rewards/dp/amzn1.reward...
Get 100% cashback on Prepaid Mobile Recharge via Amazon Pay.
Maximum Cashback: ₹15
Minimum Recharge: ₹10
Payment Mode: Amazon Pay UPI (@apl)
Offer Duration: Reward is valid from 01-Sep-2023 12:00:00 PM to 01-Oct-2023 11:59:59 AM.
- 1. The limited period promotional offer, namely Mobile Prepaid Recharge offer ("Offer") is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited ("Amazon") on the website www.ama...in, the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, "Amazon.in").
- 2. These offer terms and conditions ("Offer Terms") are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in and the terms that are applicable to recharges and bill payments on Amazon.in. To the extent the Conditions of Use & Sale or these additional terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- 3. This Offer is valid from 01-Sep-2023 12:00:00 PM to 01-Oct-2023 11:59:59 AM ("Offer Period"), unless extended or revoked by Amazon, without assigning any reason, without prior notice and without liability of any kind.
- 4. During the Offer Period, select customer who undertakes Mobile Prepaid Recharge payment on Amazon.in for a minimum value of INR ₹10 and chooses to make payment using Amazon Pay UPI
("Eligible Payment Method"), will be eligible to receive a cashback of 100% up to ₹15, for the amount paid towards the transaction.
The offer is applicable only on mobile prepaid recharge during the offer period. This offer is only applicable if you select Amazon Pay UPI or make a payment using Amazon Pay UPI (@apl) handle in the payment option.
- 5. (a) The offer is available only for payments made towards Mobile Prepaid Recharge provided by select service providers, available and listed on Amazon.in ("Provider"), for services provided in India by the Service Provider ("Service"). Any person with the Eligible Payment Method can avail the offer.
It is clarified that a customer will not be eligible to receive reward under this Offer: if the payment is made using a payment method other than the Eligible Payment Method;
(b) Reward is applicable on your mobile prepaid recharge during the offer period. This offer is only applicable if you select Amazon Pay UPI or make a payment using Amazon Pay UPI (@apl) handle in the payment option.
- 6. The cashback promotional benefit will be provided within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction, in the form of Amazon Pay Gift Card(s), issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable into Amazon Pay balance associated with the customer's Amazon.in account. The use and redemption of gift card(s) and use of Amazon Pay balance will be governed by the applicable terms.
- 7. The Offer is applicable only for a transaction that is successfully completed. A customer will not be eligible to receive the cashback under this Offer, if the transaction is cancelled, for any reason whatsoever, by the customer, by Amazon, or by the concerned Provider.
- 8. This Offer can only be availed by a customer 1 time(s) during the Offer Period.
- 9. Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without any prior notice, without liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add / alter / modify / change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- 10. All disputes relating to the transaction or the payment will be resolved in accordance with the applicable terms. All disputes between the customers and the Provider (including in relation to the Services) will be resolved inter se and Amazon or any of its affiliates will not (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve such dispute
- Sort By
TanmayKundu wrote:OP means - Original Poster (Deal Poster).
I can't understand. What is the meaning of OP? How can I edit and set corrected date? Offer duration already mentioned in deal.
You are the OP of this thread.
You can edit the deal for first 24hrs yourself.
Expiry date can set by OP itself by editing deals.
TanmayKundu wrote:Straightforward suggestion: If you want to progress in DD Deal Posting, please stop tagging Dimers in your Deals, unless asked for.
Just focus on Posting Good Deals, and Dimers themselves will visit and check your deals and appreciate you.