Unfortunately this deal has expired

Hot Deal Mont Blanc Black Men's Wallet @80% off

862°
suspended
53
0
1

Market Price: Rs 2199
DEAL Price: Rs 449/-

Buy Mont Blanc Black Men’s Wallet only at Godaam –
http://www.goda…om

Pay on Delivery and enjoy Free Shipping

Expired
18 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
453
26

Very good find .. but somebody tell me how is this new website ??

0
453
26

purchased one wallet.
let me check how fast they will do it..

0
453
26

I regret my Comments about this site …

Amazingly the very nextday (today) i have got the Product . MontBlanc wallet Looks completely Original and Definetly Worth of a Buying. since they have a COD Option tooo. NOW I RATE THIS AS 5*

kiran.:-}

637
14588
272
Moderator
kiranclicks wrote:

I regret my Comments about this site …

Amazingly the very nextday (today) i have got the Product . MontBlanc wallet Looks completely Original and Definetly Worth of a Buying. since they have a COD Option tooo. NOW I RATE THIS AS 5*

kiran.:-}


Hi Kiran,

Good to know that you’ve received the wallet today https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Can you share some pics here?

1
11000
209
Moderator

So long, Qwerty Bhai. How have you been bro?

637
14588
272
Moderator
Ramz wrote:

So long, Qwerty Bhai. How have you been bro?


I am good bro.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

How are you??

These days you just come online to warn people against Paisa Plaza & other fake sites https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

1
11000
209
Moderator
Qwerty wrote:

Ramz wrote:

So long, Qwerty Bhai. How have you been bro?


I am good bro.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

How are you??

These days you just come online to warn people against Paisa Plaza & other fake sites https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


And that’s the only time I actually am online on DD. I have been away all this while, caught up with some stuffs yaar.

637
14588
272
Moderator
Ramz wrote:

Qwerty wrote:

Ramz wrote:

So long, Qwerty Bhai. How have you been bro?


I am good bro.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

How are you??

These days you just come online to warn people against Paisa Plaza & other fake sites https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


And that’s the only time I actually am online on DD. I have been away all this while, caught up with some stuffs yaar.


Ok… Hope to see you active again soon https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

BTW Happy Choti Diwali Ramz Bro https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

1
11000
209
Moderator

Ok… Hope to see you active again soon smile
BTW Happy Choti Diwali Ramz Bro

Yeah! Shubh Laabh! Shubh Deepawali! to you too

1
11000
209
Moderator

OK! The name of this site is godaam.com…….. Just ignorantly read it as goddamn.com https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

0
453
26

Ramz… thats the one i typed at first. God Damn !! lolz

But after receiving the product i have to change my mind regarding the site .
The item is Good and Original. Guys who wants the snaps.. im sorry i cant posit it before monday.

)Afternoon when i noticed the site is down. i immediately called the customer care , (ph number: i found through the Cached page) The customer care guy dont have a clue about it.. after i had the conversation with that guy.. after an hour or so , So Amazingly i received the Courier..

But… Still i Recommend one to choose the COD option. i beleive there are no charges for even COD. i got the item through the AFL courier.

kiran.

0
453
26

admin what is this.. what ever i post .. its coming Thrice.. Echo.. in Desidime.. loz..

0
47
13

I have ordered 2-3 items here. Hope they deliver it soon.

0
20
1

any one else purchased kya and y red faces for this deal. It seems genuine

0
20239
351

May be fake. But looks good for the price to me.:-}

Missing