Hot Deal [Trick] MyJio Offer : Get Reward By Scanning A Picture Of Perk

660°
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,247
6608
32
[Trick] MyJio Offer : Get Reward By Scanning A Picture Of Perk
Deal Expired

Original post: https://www.desidime.com/deals/jio-cadbury-perk...
Here I am sharing the trick to get reward without purchasing the perk chocolate.
First Update My Jio App – Open My Jio >> Scroll Down And Find Perk Offer Banner

Trick- Now Click On It And Search Perk Image In Another Mobile On Google And Click Photo From 1st Mobile

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/638222/medium/IMG_20200921_075213.jpg?1600654951

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/638221/medium/IMG_20200921_074934.jpg?1600654798

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/638223/medium/IMG_20200921_081415.jpg?1600656274

Expired 5 days
49 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Missing
Pro Blogger
1,727
4476
72

It’s a repost bro. Pls chk for the original one.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,247
6608
32
deb3l wrote:

It’s a repost bro. Pls chk for the original one.

Corrected ……he hasn’t share the trick so updated the post. Gave him credit

Missing
Pro Blogger
1,727
4476
72
Expand
Rocking_since_1992 wrote:

Corrected ……he hasn’t share the trick so updated the post. Gave him credit

It’s an open secret bro. smile Cadbury wala nahin khela tha last time? grin

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,247
6608
32
Expand
deb3l wrote:

It’s an open secret bro. smile Cadbury wala nahin khela tha last time? grin

Nahi bro….missed smiley smiley

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
467
4099
36

I searched tonight before posting and refrained myself cause it would have been considered a repost

Original

Jio Cadbury Perk Click Upload Win Campaign

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...64

Sorry bro yours one gaining hotness but plus1

Missing
Deal Subedar
57
1525
15

When price received?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,247
6608
32
Siddhartha07 wrote:

I searched tonight before posting and refrained myself cause it would have been considered a repost

Original

Jio Cadbury Perk Click Upload Win Campaign

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...64

Sorry bro yours one gaining hotness but plus1

I tried but unable to find it. @deb3l updated me that it’s a repost so I have corrected the post by giving credit to op

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
467
4099
36
Expand
Rocking_since_1992 wrote:

I tried but unable to find it. @deb3l updated me that it’s a repost so I have corrected the post by giving credit to op

Ya initially me too, but then searched using perk and came to know op already posted

Ya good gesture bro giving credit to the op,  I appreciate plus1

Missing
Deal Subedar
255
2831
31


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/638232/medium/Screenshot_20200921-085402.png?1600658652Getting this error, even after giving location permission.
Any solution?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,247
6608
32
SandipxDip wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/638232/medium/Screenshot_20200921-085402.png?1600658652Getting this error, even after giving location permission.
Any solution?

Try again bro. I was also getting this error initially. Make sure u are scanning the same chocolate picture which mentioned in the offer

Missing
Deal Subedar
57
1525
15
Expand
Rocking_since_1992 wrote:

Try again bro. I was also getting this error initially. Make sure u are scanning the same chocolate picture which mentioned in the offer

I think gone for today

Missing
Deal Cadet
19
285
1
Expand
Rocking_since_1992 wrote:

Gave u credit bro. Read the post. I shared the trick additionally

Did not see that, but post should be merged or not🤔

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,247
6608
32
Expand
Akki_Patel wrote:

I think gone for today

Yea this has limited quota. The offer is till 12th Nov. Try daily

Missing
Deal Cadet
171
601
5

Please share what you won guys ?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,247
6608
32
Expand
ashish0193 wrote:

Did not see that, but post should be merged or not🤔

If I didn’t add something. And didn’t give credit to u then it should be merged.
I shared the trick in this post.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,247
6608
32
Vamshi1050 wrote:

Please share what you won guys ?

400 MB data

Missing
Deal Cadet
19
285
1
Expand
Rocking_since_1992 wrote:

If I didn’t add something. And didn’t give credit to u then it should be merged.
I shared the trick in this post.

Ok, i am not clear about the rules.

Missing
Deal Subedar
255
2831
31
Expand
Rocking_since_1992 wrote:

Try again bro. I was also getting this error initially. Make sure u are scanning the same chocolate picture which mentioned in the offer

Tried many times. I’m not doing anything wrong. Still neutral_face

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,247
6608
32
Expand
SandipxDip wrote:

Tried many times. I’m not doing anything wrong. Still neutral_face

Captured picture was clear??

Missing
Deal Cadet
252
531
3

Prize of today are exhausted come back tomorrow!!!!

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,247
6608
32
LibraRamesh wrote:

Prize of today are exhausted come back tomorrow!!!!

Yup try daily

Missing