Hot Deal Myntra New User : Realme Earbuds  worth 2499 at 1889 + 10% Extra Discount ( More Products Added)

796°
Budding Star
1,784
26088
151

https://www.myntra.com/accessories/realme/realm...
Myntra New User : Realme Earbuds  worth 2499 at 1889 + 10%Discount Using Myntra Gift Card Or Payzapp
Code : FASHION250

Price Comparison Flipkart 2499

https://dl.flipkart.com/dl/realme-buds-air-neo-...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/675685/medium/Screenshot_20210403_213215.jpg?1617465860

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/675686/medium/Screenshot_20210403_213220.jpg?1617465882


Realme Wireless  worth 1799 at 1394 + 10% Discount Using Gift Card or Payzapp card
https://www.myntra.com/accessories/realme/realm...

Orange Colour
https://www.myntra.com/accessories/realme/realm...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/675687/medium/Screenshot_20210403_213750.jpg?1617466113

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/675688/medium/Screenshot_20210403_213758.jpg?1617466129
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/675689/medium/Screenshot_20210403_213802.jpg?1617466146



Realme Earbuds white worth 1999 at 1529 + 10% Extra discount
https://www.myntra.com/accessories/realme/realm...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/675690/medium/Screenshot_20210403_214239.jpg?1617466424




Expiring In 11 days
23 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
721
20193
40

Vu plus1 plus1

1,784
26088
151
Ashish-Raj wrote:

Vu plus1 plus1

Congratulations tada tada
⭐ Star celebrity
& hunter

0
16658
62

Vu+ plus1

1,784
26088
151
Sigma999 wrote:

Vu+ plus1

Congratulations tada Star
Thanks bro

0
16658
62

Welcome bro plus1
Thank you so much bro and Hearty Congratulations to you too plus1 plus1 KG+

1,784
26088
151
Sigma999 wrote:

Welcome bro plus1
Thank you so much bro and Hearty Congratulations to you too plus1 plus1 KG+

Thanks blush bro..

210
6852
60

HA 🔥 and KG++

1,784
26088
151
manikantaks4u wrote:

HA 🔥 and KG++

Thanks Community Angel innocent
Thanks bro

375
13222
30
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Thanks bro
You looks like an Angel sweat_smile Now
Just kidding
Congratulations tada u too bro

Right, he is now community angel wink

1,784
26088
151
Expand
Ots14 wrote:

Right, he is now community angel wink

Seriously joy if was girl.
I will definitely try on her sweat_smile

But he is deserving Legend pray

2,968
46004
144
Expand
Ots14 wrote:

Right, he is now community angel wink

Now he can pick from any 3, community angel, shopping friend & deal hunter,
He picked community angel to begin with because that list had many names but he topped the chart sweat_smile
P.s : All because of fellow dimers, admins and mods innocent

2,968
46004
144
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Seriously joy if was girl.
I will definitely try on her sweat_smile

But he is deserving Legend pray

Thanks bruh grin  

1,784
26088
151
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Now he can pick from any 3, community angel, shopping friend & deal hunter,
He picked community angel to begin with because that list had many names but he topped the chart sweat_smile
P.s : All because of fellow dimers, admins and mods innocent

Bro
I only got hunter stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue
Sabko 3-4 Badge mile..
Yha sirf (Hunter Movie ) hunter mila.. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes
.

Bro you really Doing good job in span of time

375
13222
30
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Bro
I only got hunter stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue
Sabko 3-4 Badge mile..
Yha sirf (Hunter Movie ) hunter mila.. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes
.

Bro you really Doing good job in span of time

Agree, You deserve some more..

1,784
26088
151
Expand
Ots14 wrote:

Agree, You deserve some more..

sweat_smile plus1 thanks
But ab agle saal milega bro stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue
5,430
26612
67
Moderator

Vu

107
574
3

Any trick to create new myntra accounts like earlier ??

1,784
26088
151
tusharrai87839 wrote:

Any trick to create new myntra accounts like earlier ??

Need new number

148
12935
30
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Bro
I only got hunter stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue
Sabko 3-4 Badge mile..
Yha sirf (Hunter Movie ) hunter mila.. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes
.

Bro you really Doing good job in span of time

sabko 3-4 badge nahi mile bro.
sabko 0-1 badge mile 😂
But i agree you could have got many more and even honestly @Siddhartha07
But he joined in Aug only. And I think you were not much active in 2020 as previously (i may be wrong).
But in 2021 you guys will be no.1 🙂

1,784
26088
151
Expand
pingpong wrote:

sabko 3-4 badge nahi mile bro.
sabko 0-1 badge mile 😂
But i agree you could have got many more and even honestly @Siddhartha07
But he joined in Aug only. And I think you were not much active in 2020 as previously (i may be wrong).
But in 2021 you guys will be no.1 🙂

stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue
Bro just kidding 🤣
Admin team can decide who is eligible for badge..
Me nhi hounga esliye one mila..

2020 me active nhi tha.. till March than regular  uses.
But posted in only limited posted
Missing