Unfortunately this deal has expired
(Only 20 Minutes Left ) Flat 50% off on Men Clothing - 2-3PM

(Only 20 Minutes Left ) Flat 50% off on Men Clothing - 2-3PM

141°
Royal Challengers Bangalore
homedimer

Coupon Code :SUPER50A30G

Eligible : https://www.myntra.com/myntra?f=Coupons:SUPER...0G

Coupon Code :SUPER50A30H

Eligible : https://www.myntra.com/myntra?f=Coupons:SUPER...0H


Expired
6 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Good discount. But either size oos 😥 or color not good

I was looking for Cotton Kurtas. 

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied
saucap wrote:

Good discount. But either size oos 😥 or color not good

I was looking for Cotton Kurtas. 

:( . This deal is only on men shirts, Loafers , bottomwear

Men Kurtas rarely comes on deal sad 

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
homedimer wrote:

:( . This deal is only on men shirts, Loafers , bottomwear

Men Kurtas rarely comes on deal sad 

It was there. Some kurta from house of pataudi but color was parrot green 😀 Now oos for xl size

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied
Expand
saucap wrote:

It was there. Some kurta from house of pataudi but color was parrot green 😀 Now oos for xl size

yes but host itself promoting trouser & shirts t-shirts toungueout 

i mean when host will promote men kurtas then max kurtas will come in deal

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply