New Apple Macbook Air (13 inch, i3 10th Gen, 256 GB, 8GB) at Rs. 81894 or below 75894 using card offers (Lower than Diwali Sale Price)

264°
75894
18% OFF 92990.0
Super Moderator
20
17754
325
New Apple Macbook Air (13 inch, i3 10th Gen, 256 GB, 8GB) at Rs. 81894 or below 75894 using card offers (Lower than Diwali Sale Price)
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B0864...1/

Rs. 81894

6000 instant discount on buying with HDFC credit card
(Net price = 75894)
Gold and space gray colour available.

For silver colour, price is 83,999
Those who want this particular colour can pay using HDFC cc to buy at 77,999

Expired about 2 months
44 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
4
5504
58

You can buy from any store @ 76k.. with hdfc cashback.
Tatacliq also gives some 6k off on various cards.

It’s a normal price…

58
200
1

Don’t buy this crap. Buy New Apple M1 chip based Macbook Air. M1 chip is way faster, power efficient and modern than this incompetent intel i3 chip. 2.5x times better on average. Graphics performance of Apple M1 is 3x better than this i3.

51
20
1

totally agreeing to the above comment sunglasses

14
417
12

Planning to buy M1 Macbook Air and not sure how I can get cheapest in India. Anyone has any suggestions?

Still anyone is interested in buying this one and want to extra 6K using HDFC Card, let me know as I do have HDFC Credit Card. And no, I don’t need any extra. Just that I got card only 2 days back and want to do some transactions.

58
200
1
rak007 wrote:

Planning to buy M1 Macbook Air and not sure how I can get cheapest in India. Anyone has any suggestions?

Still anyone is interested in buying this one and want to extra 6K using HDFC Card, let me know as I do have HDFC Credit Card. And no, I don’t need any extra. Just that I got card only 2 days back and want to do some transactions.

If you prebook M1 MacBook Air then you can claim 6K cash back on HDFC Credit Card and educational discount can be clubbed on top of it. This was told to me by Apple’s official reseller. I will confirm the details in next 2 days as I am going to replace my workstation with M1 MBA.

4
5504
58
Expand
TintinSnowy wrote:

If you prebook M1 MacBook Air then you can claim 6K cash back on HDFC Credit Card and educational discount can be clubbed on top of it. This was told to me by Apple’s official reseller. I will confirm the details in next 2 days as I am going to replace my workstation with M1 MBA.

which store exactly?

58
200
1
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

which store exactly?

The offer is available across any Apple Official Reseller like Imagine, Aptronix, Unicorn, Croma, Reliance Digital, Maple, etc.

20
17754
325
Moderator
Expand
TintinSnowy wrote:

If you prebook M1 MacBook Air then you can claim 6K cash back on HDFC Credit Card and educational discount can be clubbed on top of it. This was told to me by Apple’s official reseller. I will confirm the details in next 2 days as I am going to replace my workstation with M1 MBA.

I am looking to buy an ipad and I have an edu email ID too, please let me know how to combine the HDFC offer with Edu offer.
Thanks

58
200
1
Expand
cm4444 wrote:

I am looking to buy an ipad and I have an edu email ID too, please let me know how to combine the HDFC offer with Edu offer.
Thanks

Please call any of the above mentioned reseller and confirm with them if the same offer applies to iPad. I am not sure about it.

14
417
12
Expand
TintinSnowy wrote:

If you prebook M1 MacBook Air then you can claim 6K cash back on HDFC Credit Card and educational discount can be clubbed on top of it. This was told to me by Apple’s official reseller. I will confirm the details in next 2 days as I am going to replace my workstation with M1 MBA.

How do I get student discount? As far as I know, the student discount + HDFC can only be done offline in store and online it is either or.

I know with student discount (without hdfc) , price can come down to 82K or so for base M1 Macbook air but I have no clue how to get it without being a student.
Do I need to get hold of someone who is a student? What else is criteria?

58
200
1
Expand
rak007 wrote:

How do I get student discount? As far as I know, the student discount + HDFC can only be done offline in store and online it is either or.

I know with student discount (without hdfc) , price can come down to 82K or so for base M1 Macbook air but I have no clue how to get it without being a student.
Do I need to get hold of someone who is a student? What else is criteria?

I am visiting the store tomorrow. I will answer your queries post the visit.

14
417
12
Expand
TintinSnowy wrote:

I am visiting the store tomorrow. I will answer your queries post the visit.

Thanks a lot. Also if you are in Mumbai, may be you can help me get the student discount after your purchase.

4
5504
58
Expand
TintinSnowy wrote:

I am visiting the store tomorrow. I will answer your queries post the visit.

tag me.

14
417
12
Expand
TintinSnowy wrote:

I am visiting the store tomorrow. I will answer your queries post the visit.

Bhai. Apple reseller store gaye the kya?

111
717
4
Expand
cm4444 wrote:

I am looking to buy an ipad and I have an edu email ID too, please let me know how to combine the HDFC offer with Edu offer.
Thanks

Got discount on iPad ? I am also looking to buy an iPad…..

58
200
1
Expand
rak007 wrote:

Bhai. Apple reseller store gaye the kya?

Nahi bhai. Aaj time nahi mila. Kal holiday hai. Kal jauga.

20
17754
325
Moderator
Expand
TintinSnowy wrote:

Nahi bhai. Aaj time nahi mila. Kal holiday hai. Kal jauga.

Bhai jab jao toh please ye confirm karna:
Macbook par student offer plus HDFC offer eksath lagega kya.
and
iPad par student offer plus HDFC offer eksath lagega kya.

I called and asked apple store here, they said ki koi ek offer hi lag payega.
Btw, agar 2 offer combine hote hain toh kya iske sath GST refund wala jugaad bhi lag skta hai kya? stuck_out_tongue

20
17754
325
Moderator
Expand
myfungang829 wrote:

Got discount on iPad ? I am also looking to buy an iPad…..

Not able to combine both offers here.
If i don’t find a good deal here, my dimer friend @dingding is going to get it for me from US… smile

Offtopic… he bought an open box new macbook air (M1 processor, 256gb, 8gb) at 800 usd yesterday.

111
717
4
Expand
cm4444 wrote:

Not able to combine both offers here.
If i don’t find a good deal here, my dimer friend @dingding is going to get it for me from US… smile

Offtopic… he bought an open box new macbook air (M1 processor, 256gb, 8gb) at 800 usd yesterday.

For how much you are getting it in the us? And which model ?

20
17754
325
Moderator
Expand
myfungang829 wrote:

For how much you are getting it in the us? And which model ?

Will be buying the lowest priced ipad pro most probably.
Don’t know about the price, will buy from amz.com as i have some GVs accumulated there.

50
56
3

M1 macbook is for 83.5 for students
And it is 5 times better and future proof then this
I can only recommend or consider this under 50k since it will be considered outdated for sure now

2,125
17915
694
Admin
Expand
cm4444 wrote:

Will be buying the lowest priced ipad pro most probably.
Don’t know about the price, will buy from amz.com as i have some GVs accumulated there.

The new iPad Air is also worth …. rather than pro

34
2931
61

Why would anyone ever want to buy a macbook?

402
10141
108
dhruv.19feb123 wrote:

M1 macbook is for 83.5 for students
And it is 5 times better and future proof then this
I can only recommend or consider this under 50k since it will be considered outdated for sure now

What the split up like for the price? How much discount for students?

402
10141
108
Sharingan wrote:

Why would anyone ever want to buy a macbook?

Why would anyone not?

20
17754
325
Moderator
Expand
raghupro wrote:

What the split up like for the price? How much discount for students?

For MBA with M1 Chip (256gb/8gb)

Normal price 92900
https://www.apple.com/in/shop/buy-mac/macbook-a...#

Student/Teachers price 83610
https://www.apple.com/in-edu/shop/buy-mac/macbo...#

70
44
3
Expand
cm4444 wrote:

For MBA with M1 Chip (256gb/8gb)

Normal price 92900
https://www.apple.com/in/shop/buy-mac/macbook-a...#

Student/Teachers price 83610
https://www.apple.com/in-edu/shop/buy-mac/macbo...#

and can we get hdfc iffer on top of student/teacher price?

20
17754
325
Moderator
Expand
sands420 wrote:

and can we get hdfc iffer on top of student/teacher price?

Read the above comments.
They told me that we can’t club these discounts but one dimer was told that they can be clubbed. He will go to the apple store tomorrow and update all of us here.
@TintinSnowy thanks in advance

58
200
1

@cm4444 @sands420 @raghupro @rak007

I am yet to visit the Apple Store but had a call with their manager. Following is the information I could figure out for now.

1) If you buy the new MacBook Air online then the Education discount is 10% and there is no HDFC offer online. So the price for MacBook Air on Apple Store Online with Offers is Rs. 83,650.

or

2) If you buy the new MacBook Air Offline then the education discount is only 6% and clubbing with HDFC offer makes the final price to be Rs. 81,400. You can club the offer offline but the education discount percentage reduces. As you can see there is not much benefit between offline and online purchase. Offline is 2K cheaper but then you also need to wait for 90-120 days for the cash back to credit.

Missing