New SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card (on RuPay platform) get Rs 250 Amazon gv on spending Rs 2000 within first 60 days of credit card issuance:
Offer: Get an Amazon Pay Gift Card worth Rs. 250 on spending Rs. 2000 within first 60 days of credit card issuance
- The SBI Card Offer (“Offer”) from SBI Cards and Payment Services Ltd. (“SBICPSL”) is open to select residents of India holding a valid and current SBI Credit Card (“Card”) i.e., with no outstanding of more than 30 days (“Cardholder”).
- Offer is valid on total purchase of Rs. 2000 or more done within 60 days of issuing the Card to the Cardholder. Offer is not valid on Cash Withdrawals, Balance Transfer, Balance Transfer on EMI, Encash and Easy Money Draft spends.
- This offer is valid only for SimplySAVE SBI Card (on RuPay platform) issued to the Cardholder from Banca channel with 1st year Joining Fee of Rs. 499 (plus applicable taxes).
- Offer is valid for new Card issuance only and is not applicable for Flipped, Re-Issued, Replaced and Renewed Cards.
- The Amazon Pay Gift Card worth Rs. 250 will be fulfilled to the eligible Cardholder within 60 days of achieving eligibility. The mode of fulfillment shall be E-mail and SMS.
- Cardholder to ensure that the registered mobile number is not on NCPR (National Customer Preference Register ) list to receive the PIN for redeeming the Amazon Pay Gift Card.
- Cardholder to ensure and update latest mobile number and email ID to receive periodic communication related to this offer. SBICPSL shall not be responsible for non-communication of the PIN code in case the eligible Cardholder does not have a valid registered mobile number and/or email address with SBICPSL.
- Offer is valid for all SimplySAVE SBI Card accounts (on RuPay platform) opened via Banca channel from 11th Aug – 30th Nov 2022 (both dates inclusive).
- The Amazon Pay Gift Card will be given only to the Cardholders who are eligible as part of this program. All decisions of SBICPSL about eligibility of Cardholders for benefits under this Program are final, absolute and binding on all Cardholders.
- In case of any query regarding offer fulfilment, please contact SBI Card Helpline (18601801290 / 39020202- prefix local STD Code) within 90 days from the date of fulfillment. No queries regarding offer fulfillment will be entertained by SBICPSL post this period.
- This is a stand-alone Offer and the benefits offered under this Offer cannot be clubbed together and/or in any way be cumulated with any other offer of SBICPSL in any manner, or form.
- Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to arbitration under the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 including any statutory amendments carried thereof. Arbitration shall be conducted by a sole arbitrator appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose and the award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the cardholder and SBICPSL. The place of arbitration shall be New Delhi and the language of arbitration shall be English. Existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
- The usage of the Amazon Pay Gift Card code shall be governed by the Terms & Conditions as laid down by Amazon in the succeeding sections.
- SBICPSL may engage, hire, use the services of agent(s) and/or any third party(ies) for the purpose of providing marketing or sales related services or any other related services in relation to its products on its behalf and the customer may be required to deal with such agents/third parties/service providers with respect to such product/services.
- SBICPSL reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to the Offer at any time without prior notice.
Amazon Pay Gift Card – Terms & Conditions
- Cardholder will receive a link and a 4-digit PIN via SMS and Email. Customer to visit the link and enter the 4-digit PIN to view the Voucher Number. To add your Gift Card to your Amazon Pay balance, visit amazon.in/addgiftcard . This balance gets automatically applied at the time of next purchase. There is no cap on number of E- Gift voucher that can be added to an account. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with the E- Gift voucher in your Amazon.in account.
- Amazon Pay balance are redeemable across all products on Amazon.in except apps, certain global store products and other Amazon.in E- Gift voucher
- Amazon Pay balance must be used only towards the purchase of eligible products on amazon.in
- The E- Gift voucher, including any unused Amazon Pay balance, expire one year from the date of issuance of the E- Gift voucher.
- E- Gift voucher cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash.
- For detailed terms and conditions, visit www.amazon.in/giftc...nc
- To redeem your Gift Card, visit www.amazon.in/addgi...rd
- Responsibility of Accentiv shall be limited only upto the delivery of Gift Card/e-Gift Voucher Code to the final customer.
- Accentiv shall not be responsible for any misuse, theft, transfer, etc. occurred after delivery of the said Gift Card/e-Gift Voucher.
Offer source - https://www.sbicard.com/en/offer-terms-conditio...
- Sort By
Earlier 500 benefit was provided
Xtreme1319 wrote:Banca is Italian word, it means bank.
Wats this banca channel? How should we request them? Even 2day also i called them. They replied there's no rupay card on simply save 🤣
You can apply from SBI bank branches and get SimplySAVE card on RuPay Platform.
Offline branches issuing RuPay variant (also told the bank employee, you want RuPay variant).