@NIKI:GIFT CARDS AMAZON 2.5%, FLIP KART 5.5% DISCOUNT...Via Hindi language.

110°
4876
2% OFF 5001.0
Deal Newbie
75
30
0

Niki Hindi is offering Amazon and Flipkart and others gift cards at discounted price.

5001 Amazon GC @ 4876 rs
4001 Flipkart GC @ 3761 RS.

Expired about 1 year
12 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
211
628
7

what is the minimum denomination available for amazon gv on niki to get the discount?

57
146
9

They have handling charges for all payments except debit card and UPI…Niki is becoming uninteresting

78
1185
6

ok but sat and sun no working day for niki so they will start processing on monday so u might get on wednesday or thursday ..on jan22 wed sale ends so…

4
5504
58
kswaraj wrote:

ok but sat and sun no working day for niki so they will start processing on monday so u might get on wednesday or thursday ..on jan22 wed sale ends so…

They knowingly sale @sat so they can hold your money for 3days.

78
1185
6

ok but anyone going to buy from niki ???

75
30
0
tomato_potato_deals wrote:

what is the minimum denomination available for amazon gv on niki to get the discount?

5001 RS..only one denomination

70
356
5
Ragnar..Lothbrok wrote:

Received 5001 redeemed voucher🤒 cry cry sob

Crying from last 40 Days but till now no resolution. Same received a used 5001 Rs. Amazon GV.

118
4844
165

Total 100+ users they sent used vouchers..i am also affected one..stop buying from them now…21st decraised complaint..still no resolution

80
1749
46

Guys I have received used 5001 Gv as well. I spoke to them and they said within a week they will resolve the issue

1. Has anyone else spoken to them and got any response / resolution?

2. I have ordered multiple Gvs .. but have tried only the first one and it was showing as redeemed. I hav not tried the other ones. Those of you who ordered multiple GV like me — have they sent ALL used Gv or are some of the Gv working ??

50
25
1
maxdealer wrote:

Guys I have received used 5001 Gv as well. I spoke to them and they said within a week they will resolve the issue

1. Has anyone else spoken to them and got any response / resolution?

2. I have ordered multiple Gvs .. but have tried only the first one and it was showing as redeemed. I hav not tried the other ones. Those of you who ordered multiple GV like me — have they sent ALL used Gv or are some of the Gv working ??

Me also

50
25
1

I think who buys gift card from them regrets of buying from them cry cry cry sob sob sob

Missing