Unfortunately this deal has expired

NIVEA MEN Moisturiser, Cream, 75ml

72°
44
suspended
1,141
1343
15

https://www.amazon.in/gp/offer-listing/B01HD5S2...
NIVEA MEN Moisturiser, Cream, 75ml

Expired
18 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
204
5568
59

Purely sal yehi ek thread post kartey rahogey kya ?
Update same thread if it comes In stock again.

1,141
1343
15
Simbha3 wrote:

Purely sal yehi ek thread post kartey rahogey kya ?
Update same thread if it comes In stock again.

bro they marked it as expired can I update it ? And this is not only one post from my side

204
5568
59
Expand
doniwim wrote:

bro they marked it as expired can I update it ? And this is not only one post from my side

Yes . Tag admin he ll do it. Or just. Comment on the same thread.

1,141
1343
15
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Yes . Tag admin he ll do it. Or just. Comment on the same thread.

k

124
459
5

Expired again? I never see it at mentioned offer price. 🤔

62
96
1
Expand
doniwim wrote:

bro they marked it as expired can I update it ? And this is not only one post from my side

Bro it is thread, because not able to cart when it comes in stock.
So don’t post same thing again n again.

54
12088
222
Expand
razkgupta185 wrote:

Bro it is thread, because not able to cart when it comes in stock.
So don’t post same thing again n again.

+1

1,141
1343
15

back

1,141
1343
15

bback again 12:32

473
1562
11

Same thing again n again. Its not even worth. Whoever posting this, please stop. Please.

1,141
1343
15
ULYSSES wrote:

Same thing again n again. Its not even worth. Whoever posting this, please stop. Please.

its not even worth?? Do you know the actual price of it…?

100
192
2

can anyone order for me with their prime account?

95
264
2
ULYSSES wrote:

Same thing again n again. Its not even worth. Whoever posting this, please stop. Please.

Its totally worth at the price of 44rs. Those who are not getting it just check the price regularly, since last 1 month its coming again and again in 44rs.

473
1562
11
Expand
doniwim wrote:

its not even worth?? Do you know the actual price of it…?

I know and I tried many Nivea products and did not like a single product till now. There are many other brand products which are quite effective than Nivea.

0
530
5

This is not even that good a deal. You can easily buy Vaseline cocoa butter 250 ml for 112-119 rupees either from FK or Amazon. This NIVEA moisturiser (which is not as good as the Vaseline one) rarely comes in stock for 44 rupees and even when it is available for 44, you can’t add it to cart.

Missing