Niyox - 90cb on account opening

Niyox - 90cb on account opening

53°
Budding Star
BAT_MAN

https://campaigns.goniyo.com/online-savings-ac....?
For limited time get Free Rs. 90 paytm Cashback (No Minimum Balance + No Hidden Charges)

Other offers on New account

  • Rs. 90 PayTm cash
  • Add ₹500 & get a scratch card
  • Add ₹5,000 & get a scratch card  Upto ₹150
  • Add ₹25,000 & get a scratch card Upto ₹150
  • Send ₹150/₹500 via UPI & get a scratch card
  • Spend Min ₹150 via Debit Card & get a scratch card

Expiring In 11 days
8 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

They deducted 177 aa annual maintenance charges in equitas which I opened using niyo

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
hemant_111 wrote:

They deducted 177 aa annual maintenance charges in equitas which I opened using niyo

Is Niyox account charging?

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
hemant_111 wrote:

For debit card maintenance they charged me

Yes for 1st year Debit card is free on 2nd year onwards they will charge 150+GST confirmed from the CC

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Devil088 wrote:

Yes for 1st year Debit card is free on 2nd year onwards they will charge 150+GST confirmed from the CC

Then there is no use of Niyox account.. better go with AU bank account which gives Rupay platinum debit card for same annual charges with zero balance account

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
hemant_111 wrote:

Then there is no use of Niyox account.. better go with AU bank account which gives Rupay platinum debit card for same annual charges with zero balance account

Physical card they provide?

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied
Expand
hemant_111 wrote:

Then there is no use of Niyox account.. better go with AU bank account which gives Rupay platinum debit card for same annual charges with zero balance account

But niyox account gives salary offer every month which gives minimum Rs 150+ earning every month.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply