Hot Deal Get Free OnePlus Buds Z FSN With OnePlus U1S 139 cm (55 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart Android TV

486°
47999
20% OFF 59999.0
Pro DealHunter
7,739
33948
64

https://www.flipkart.com/oneplus-u1s-139-cm-55-...

  • Bank Offer Get additional ₹3000 off on select HDFC Bank Credit Card and EMI Transaction
  • Bank Offer 5% Unlimited Cashback on Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
  • Bank Offer Flat ₹100 off on first Flipkart Pay Later order of ₹500 and above
  • Get a Google Nest Hub (Chalk) at just ₹5,999 on purchase of select TVs, laptops, ACs and mobile
  • Get Google Nest mini at just ₹1999 on purchase of select Smartphones, TVs, Laptops, TV streaming
  • No cost EMI ₹8,000/month. Standard EMI also available
  • Get Mi Smart Speaker at just ₹1999 on purchase of select Smartphones, TVs, Laptops,TV streaming & Ac
  • Get a Lenovo Smart Clock Essential at just ₹1,999 on purchase of select TVs, laptops, ACs & Mobiles
  • Purchase this Furniture or Appliance and Get Extra ₹500 Off on Select ACsT&C
  • Partner Offer Get a OnePlus Buds Z FSN for free post purchase of this product

@ Rs.39999 ( Get additional ₹2000 off on select HDFC Bank Credit Card and EMI Transaction )
OnePlus U1S 126 cm (50 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart Android TV (50UC1A00)
https://www.flipkart.com/oneplus-u1s-126-cm-50-...

@ Rs.62999 ( Get additional ₹4000 off on select HDFC Bank Credit Card and EMI Transaction )
OnePlus U1S 164 cm (65 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart Android TV (65UC1A00)
https://www.flipkart.com/oneplus-u1s-164-cm-65-...

Expiring In 26 days

Deal Wiki

All buyers of OnePlus 4K FSNs between 10-June and 17-June will get a OnePlus Buds Z FSN for free post the 10 day return

Offer duration 10-June to 17-June

OnePLus Buds Z FSNs as below:

https://www.flipkart.com/oneplus-buds-z-bluetoo...

  • Get a OnePlus Buds Z FSN for free post purchase of this product
  • Offer is valid till 17th June 2021.
  • Please check the product page for eligibility before making the purchase.
  • This offer is valid until stocks last or till the offer ends.
  • By participating in the Offer, the Customer is bound to all applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
13 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
7,739
33948
64

Get a OnePlus Buds Z FSN for free post purchase of this product

212
1677
59

Eco dot in Amazon, for free.

0
20
1

No dolby vision is surprising.
Looks might be better but we still don’t know that.
On technicals, redmi tv r better n cheaper.

50
20
1

Purchased 55 inch for 42k.. HDFC CC

52
43
1

bhai pl,mz chek again i didnt see any free earbud offer with this tv on flipkart yes at oneplus website it shawing plz chek again that if we purchase from flipkart buds is free or not thank u

7,739
33948
64
bharatthakkar087272 wrote:

bhai pl,mz chek again i didnt see any free earbud offer with this tv on flipkart yes at oneplus website it shawing plz chek again that if we purchase from flipkart buds is free or not thank u

Read Deal Wiki Mention All Details

7,739
33948
64
bharatthakkar087272 wrote:

bhai pl,mz chek again i didnt see any free earbud offer with this tv on flipkart yes at oneplus website it shawing plz chek again that if we purchase from flipkart buds is free or not thank u

T&Cs

All buyers of OnePlus 4K FSNs between 10-June and 17-June will get a OnePlus Buds Z FSN for free post the 10 day return

Offer duration 10-June to 17-June

OnePLus Buds Z FSNs as below:

https://www.flipkart.com/oneplus-buds-z-bluetoo...

Get a OnePlus Buds Z FSN for free post purchase of this product
Offer is valid till 17th June 2021.
Please check the product page for eligibility before making the purchase.
This offer is valid until stocks last or till the offer ends.
By participating in the Offer, the Customer is bound to all applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.

52
43
1
Expand
shivkumar0104 wrote:

T&Cs

All buyers of OnePlus 4K FSNs between 10-June and 17-June will get a OnePlus Buds Z FSN for free post the 10 day return

Offer duration 10-June to 17-June

OnePLus Buds Z FSNs as below:

https://www.flipkart.com/oneplus-buds-z-bluetoo...

Get a OnePlus Buds Z FSN for free post purchase of this product
Offer is valid till 17th June 2021.
Please check the product page for eligibility before making the purchase.
This offer is valid until stocks last or till the offer ends.
By participating in the Offer, the Customer is bound to all applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.

no sir just 2 minits before i talked with flipkart cust care they clear said that buds is not free with this tv just tslked before 2 minits

52
43
1
Expand
bharatthakkar087272 wrote:

no sir just 2 minits before i talked with flipkart cust care they clear said that buds is not free with this tv just tslked before 2 minits

sir u gave link of buds and by this link we can purchase dlno doubt vlbut where it mentioned that this buds is free ? no where

7,739
33948
64
Expand
bharatthakkar087272 wrote:

sir u gave link of buds and by this link we can purchase dlno doubt vlbut where it mentioned that this buds is free ? no where

Mention Offers Description

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/690385/medium/7708543IMG-20210611-151557.jpg?1623405797

Missing