Hot Deal
Double bedsheets for Flat Rs.229 Only

Double bedsheets for Flat Rs.229 Only

604°
229
77% OFF 999.0
Top Comments
The Alpha The Alpha
Link Copied
All are microfiber, not cotton
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
ash0 wrote:
Which is good - microfiber or cotton?
microfiber = plastic = shit .

Cotton = real deal . 
12 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

good price

The Alpha The Alpha
Link Copied
All are microfiber, not cotton
The Alpha The Alpha
Link Copied
Expand
Murthy.vn wrote:
Ordered these and got delivered.
Showing as cotton but are of microfiber.
Ordered these @ 199 each and got delivered.
Description showing as cotton but actually are of microfiber.


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/806437/medium/Screenshot20220918-171738.png?1663501675  
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Which is good - microfiber or cotton?
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Offer is still live. All bedsheets still available at 229.

@Mayavi @Rosh_0007

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
ash0 wrote:
Which is good - microfiber or cotton?
microfiber = plastic = shit .

Cotton = real deal . 
Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
Bk100 wrote:

Offer is still live. All bedsheets still available at 229.

@Mayavi @Rosh_0007

If you find any deal for Single bedsheet, tag me😉
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Never buy bedsheets online for any brand except BD and Raymond. 

BD & Raymond at a sale price is worth every penny. 

I have been buying Raymond and BD bedsheets from online sales for many years, which are excellent in quality.

One bedsheet lasts for at least 5years and can even extend more provided you use ariel detergent only.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
TastyKhana wrote:

Never buy bedsheets online for any brand except BD and Raymond. 

BD & Raymond at a sale price is worth every penny. 

I have been buying Raymond and BD bedsheets from online sales for many years, which are excellent in quality.

One bedsheet lasts for at least 5years and can even extend more provided you use ariel detergent only.

Which TC count is recommended like 104???? Which bed sheet is good in terms of TC??
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
rxgupt2 wrote:
Which TC count is recommended like 104???? Which bed sheet is good in terms of TC??
I never bothered to look for Tread Count when it comes to BD or Raymond. What I look for is the fabric should be 100% cotton as above two brands also have polyester or cotton blend bedsheets and that should not be taken.
replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply