Unfortunately this deal has expired

Hot Deal Order Shrimad Bhagavad Gita Yatharth Geeta Book for FREE

4919°
0
Deal Cadet
127
213
2

https://www.yatharthgeeta.com/order-a-free...k/

Order Shrimad Bhagavad Gita Yatharth Geeta Book Online absolutely Free -


Link – https://www.yatharthgeeta.com/order-a-fre...ok

NOTE – Website showing error sometime due to heavy traffic.
Keep trying it will load.
My order placed by trying 3 times.

My order confirmed. Let see when it will arrive.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/580526/original/Screenshot_2019-08-13-16-11-25-55.png?1565693203

After soo many LOOTS everyday, we should atleast give this book a try.

Guys this is a good deal, Use it but don’t LOOT it. More and more people should get access to such Holy book.

If you don’t need it don’t buy it.

TIP – You can order it for your Parents or Grand Parents. They will be more than happy to get this specially from you stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Expired over 1 year
167 Comments  |  
82 Dimers
  • Sort By
104
16802
254

Link not working bro

0
592
33

order only if you really need it – they are giving it for free for a purpose – lets not abuse this.

127
213
2

yes due to heavy traffic site will open after trying few times

0
3654
16

Ordered one copy, thanks OP

0
815
11

I Ordered One

After Several Refresh Times… Forum Page Opened… Filled Nicely… Click Submit… Says Error Establishing Dialog.. Click Refresh.. It Will Popup Confirm Resubmissiom… Confirm It.. In 2 min Will Get Same Dialog Error At The Same Time U Will Get Order Confirmation In Mail Box…

If the Link Contains THANK YOU Word Then Ur Order Is Confirmed… Untill Refresh With Confirm Resubmission Dialog

127
213
2

It is a very good deal guys. Use it but don’t loot it. Let this book reach to more and more people so that some can get benefits of its Supreme knowledge.

0
1424
17
pranavjain1997 wrote:

It is a very good deal guys. Use it but don’t loot it. Let this book reach to more and more people so that some can get benefits of its Supreme knowledge.

Khudh toh 3 book order karliya joy

203
2423
135

always getting db error
ohw are you guys ordering?

50
1507
11

Happy to see such real priceless freebie here. Gita is a life-changing book with real knowledge.
Pls don’t abuse the site, order if you really want to read it, and you must.

0
815
11
Majestic wrote:

always getting db error
ohw are you guys ordering?

Yes After Several refreshes… i use computer chrome browser… ordered 3 with 3 different address in 45min sunglasses ,… See My Old Comment

224
483
16

Order only if you need and don’t try to loot

148
542
13
Expand
UnderNation wrote:

Yes After Several refreshes… i use computer chrome browser… ordered 3 with 3 different address in 45min sunglasses ,… See My Old Comment

Why 3 brother? All book have same content. If u have purchased for 3 person then ok else please let it reach to as many person as we can.

Actually we should spread this message in our private groups also instead of buying bulk.

0
815
11
Expand
hiteshu wrote:

Why 3 brother? All book have same content. If u have purchased for 3 person then ok else please let it reach to as many person as we can.

Actually we should spread this message in our private groups also instead of buying bulk.

Dont Worry… 3 Books For 3 different families… Ordering For The People Who Did Daily Pooja And Have Bhakt sunglasses smile wink grinning

148
542
13
Expand
UnderNation wrote:

Dont Worry… 3 Books For 3 different families… Ordering For The People Who Did Daily Pooja And Have Bhakt sunglasses smile wink grinning

plus1
26
2270
30

Give it to kids instead of old people. Old people already know the value of the Bhagavad Gita unlike young people who are immersed in shit like tiktok, instagram, snapchat, etc. Send a special copy to NDTV too.

Young people also deserve to get some knowledge in their brains and true devotion in their hearts.

51
20
0

i was ordered it 1 year ago but not received yet….I’m from delhi

69
11677
45

Dimers attacked on site stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue

12
120
2

@nigel please have a control on such activities, these products are not profit making source.
Giving information is fine but let’s not sway away from our morals, the intention in the post is very different from the purpose for which it’s being sold for free.

6
15144
137
Gold99 wrote:

Dimers attacked on site stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue

Which is a real shame. Most of us can afford to buy them, including me.

58
3129
14

Website not opening it’s giving database error Continuously

0
158
20

Download this app to read all religious books free of cost

gitaseva.org/app

127
213
2
sauravDD wrote:

Website not opening it’s giving database error Continuously

Yes this is happening due to heavy traffic. Keep trying after few time you will get it.

Missing