Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Park+ Get ₹50 off on a recharge of ₹100 or more on fastag + up to ₹100 cashback via CRED

Park+ Get ₹50 off on a recharge of ₹100 or more on fastag + up to ₹100 cashback via CRED

830°
50
50% OFF 100.0
32 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Not applicable for Paytm.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Working
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Where did you got this coupon code ? Its showing no where 

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
mojo_jojo123 wrote:

Where did you got this coupon code ? Its showing no where 

Notification
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

working.. thanks

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Ye sab log itna fastag recharge karke kaha ja rahe ho? Or Am I missing something? 🤔
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
LordGane wrote:
Not applicable for Paytm.
Thanks, cleared my doubt in the very first comment grinning grinning
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
rohan8397 wrote:
Ye sab log itna fastag recharge karke kaha ja rahe ho? Or Am I missing something? 🤔
Future use!
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
I am looking to buy a fastag for my car. Please suggest who provides more offers in terms of recharge and which provider is better in service.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Paytm se kya dusmani he sab offer valo ko? stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
DigitalNomad wrote:
I am looking to buy a fastag for my car. Please suggest who provides more offers in terms of recharge and which provider is better in service.

Money rotation gaytm fastag is best... now almost all recharge providers have understood this slowly but surely... so most offers will not be applicable to gaytm fastag

ICICICICICICI 👀 fastag adv is u can use for fuel at HP bunks also. So i would recommend that.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Ripalbaria wrote:
Paytm se kya dusmani he sab offer valo ko? stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Answer
= Newton's 🍎 3rd law of motion
= Every action has equal and opposite reaction
= Dimer ka gaytm fastag ke prati pyaar
= Offer walo ko utni hee grinaa
= T: dimers' love = recharge providers' hate towards gaytm fastag

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Voted Up. But where is the CRED cashback? I paid using CRED, there was no cashback. @avgn

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
pingpong wrote:

Money rotation gaytm fastag is best... now almost all recharge providers have understood this slowly but surely... so most offers will not be applicable to gaytm fastag

ICICICICICICI 👀 fastag adv is u can use for fuel at HP bunks also. So i would recommend that.

Thank you for the insight 🙂
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

How to check exact balance of fast tag in park+ as i am getting below message after my balance goes down below Rs.500

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/810022/original/IMG20220926103944.jpg?1664169205

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
subway-surfers wrote:

How to check exact balance of fast tag in park+ as i am getting below message after my balance goes down below Rs.500

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/810022/original/IMG20220926103944.jpg?1664169205

Click on fast tag button
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:
Click on fast tag button

On fast tag button balance is not displayed. Do anyone face same issue?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/810025/original/IMG20220926110725.jpg?1664170708

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply