Hot Deal User Specific Pay Credit Card bill worth ₹2500 or more to earn 100 Paytm First Points

334°
Deal Colonel
1,571
31278
129
User Specific Pay Credit Card bill worth ₹2500 or more to earn 100 Paytm First Points
Deal Expired

https://payt...m/

Pay Credit Card bill worth ₹2500 or more to earn 100 Paytm First Points

user specific

Use Code CCFLAT100


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/656926/medium/IMG-20201227-WA0020.jpg?1609042853



https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/656927/medium/IMG-20201227-WA0021.jpg?1609042870

Expired about 1 month
33 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
60
216
3

not showing for me
seems user specific

50
139
1

Every 10 points only 1 rupee, after minimum 500 collection

1,571
31278
129
pranaba wrote:

Every 10 points only 1 rupee, after minimum 500 collection

Yes you’re right

179
804
5

Pay 2500₹ for 10₹ (0.4% cashback)

Paytm being Paytm

1,571
31278
129
BaahubaIi wrote:

Pay 2500₹ for 10₹ (0.4% cashback)

Paytm being Paytm

What Paytm doesn’t say, get a rare ticket from top row as you’ll pay CC bill 😎😂

179
804
5
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

What Paytm doesn’t say, get a rare ticket from top row as you’ll pay CC bill 😎😂

That’s secondary, moreover they are giving that so called rare card even for sharing

160
126
2

If we pay 100 rs CC bill, do we get that wishlist card of the top row?

32
8864
75
prashdimer wrote:

If we pay 100 rs CC bill, do we get that wishlist card of the top row?

Yes u will get sydney

50
20
1
pranaba wrote:

Every 10 points only 1 rupee, after minimum 500 collection

laughing laughing
1,571
31278
129
AyushiiiVijay wrote:

(user specific)Get flat 100 paytm first points on cc bill payment

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...5P

Searched before posting, you posted near about 2 months ago i.e 3rd Nov bro so didn’t come up in my search and I don’t think it’s a Repost plus1

Cc:
@MJ911

32
8864
75
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Searched before posting, you posted near about 2 months ago i.e 3rd Nov bro so didn’t come up in my search and I don’t think it’s a Repost plus1

Cc:
@MJ911

I dont think publish date matters here as far as deal is live..u still consider the afterwards deals as repost

@MJ911 correct me here if im wrong

1,571
31278
129
Expand
AyushiiiVijay wrote:

I dont think publish date matters here as far as deal is live..u still consider the afterwards deals as repost

@MJ911 correct me here if im wrong

It was not live all through….came back recently, it is like Live again, just that no-one alerted admin in your deal so it didn’t mark expired by admins plus1

32
8864
75
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

It was not live all through….came back recently, it is like Live again, just that no-one alerted admin in your deal so it didn’t mark expired by admins plus1

ohh even i missed to observe it.. During which particular time frame it wasnt live??..becoz i have good amt of paytm accs and doing cc payment regularly to get sydney tickets..and during whole time i was continuously seeing the code in my acc

200
14074
218
Admin
Expand
AyushiiiVijay wrote:

I dont think publish date matters here as far as deal is live..u still consider the afterwards deals as repost

@MJ911 correct me here if im wrong

As the dates are not clearly mentioned on the expiry and its been 2 months so this deal is considered as fresh one. Do update from time to time if live or extended for these kind of offers when posted

32
8864
75
Expand
MJ911 wrote:

As the dates are not clearly mentioned on the expiry and its been 2 months so this deal is considered as fresh one. Do update from time to time if live or extended for these kind of offers when posted

i dont think certain codes come up with expired dates and same goes for this.
and you can’t expect from a dimer to regulate his/her own posts from time to time.
admin are there moderators are there.
plus the code never went down atleast from my accs

5,395
27843
993
Admin
Expand
AyushiiiVijay wrote:

i dont think certain codes come up with expired dates and same goes for this.
and you can’t expect from a dimer to regulate his/her own posts from time to time.
admin are there moderators are there.
plus the code never went down atleast from my accs

It is quite possible that they pause the code and again activate it. And its not that we are expecting one to monitor their threads and regulate it. I think what @MJ911 was trying to point out was more of that its not repost, since there is no info as such in old topic about it expiry as well other basic tnc related to it.

35
7537
63
Expand
AyushiiiVijay wrote:

i dont think certain codes come up with expired dates and same goes for this.
and you can’t expect from a dimer to regulate his/her own posts from time to time.
admin are there moderators are there.
plus the code never went down atleast from my accs

+1. Code is not expired in between, it’s working all times. @bumblefoot

1,571
31278
129
Expand
bumblefoot wrote:

It is quite possible that they pause the code and again activate it. And its not that we are expecting one to monitor their threads and regulate it. I think what @MJ911 was trying to point out was more of that its not repost, since there is no info as such in old topic about it expiry as well other basic tnc related to it.

Thanks, now some will say code was working all through, some will say, no it expired, ofcourse it’s User Specific and we’re not taking Screenshot everyday

Just for the Matter of fact, I do alert admins whenever I see some code posted by mine expired , I don’t keep it prolonged for additional benefits (eg : fc10, FreeCharge user Specific codes and all) 🙂

35
7537
63
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Thanks, now some will say code was working all through, some will say, no it expired, ofcourse it’s User Specific and we’re not taking Screenshot everyday

Just for the Matter of fact, I do alert admins whenever I see some code posted by mine expired , I don’t keep it prolonged for additional benefits (eg : fc10, FreeCharge user Specific codes and all) 🙂

What is so funny in my above comment ?

32
8864
75
Expand
bumblefoot wrote:

It is quite possible that they pause the code and again activate it. And its not that we are expecting one to monitor their threads and regulate it. I think what @MJ911 was trying to point out was more of that its not repost, since there is no info as such in old topic about it expiry as well other basic tnc related to it.

-It is quite possible that they pause the code and again activate it- yes it can be but is this code expired No…how I’m so sure because i wrote above too and im paying cc bills regualry and every time checked the code section and always found it there lying..
and thats what i asked the op after his claim that it was not live all through and for the same i asked the time frame.

1,571
31278
129
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

What is so funny in my above comment ?

I do observe people, even if they make me feel bad, I do give them chances, but I don’t give them umpteenth chances, then they’ll feel like, chalo I can take siddhartha07  for granted, no one can’t

My deals are out there, anyone can search my profile and see my growth and compare with my contemporaries or seniors or juniors,

admin(s) time and again told me to refrain from befitting replies although I do have lot of grace in those replies and I don’t use slangs/abuses,

they told me to focus on my deals and they appreciated my efforts time and again,

98% did appreciate so I’m looking at the brighter side, taking all the blessings with both hands and laughing at the rest 2%

God how can be someone filled with so much hatred…. anyway

35
7537
63
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

I do observe people, even if they make me feel bad, I do give them chances, but I don’t give them umpteenth chances, then they’ll feel like, chalo I can take siddhartha07  for granted, no one can’t

My deals are out there, anyone can search my profile and see my growth and compare with my contemporaries or seniors or juniors,

admin(s) time and again told me to refrain from befitting replies although I do have lot of grace in those replies and I don’t use slangs/abuses,

they told me to focus on my deals and they appreciated my efforts time and again,

98% did appreciate so I’m looking at the brighter side, taking all the blessings with both hands and laughing at the rest 2%

God how can be someone filled with so much hatred…. anyway

I am not interested in your so called very high achievements in deals posting.
Tell me reason of why you laughed on my comments ?
Did I tagged you anywhere after Goa event ?
Did I replied you after Goa event ? (Even when you tried to start conversation)
You are only understanding whatever you want from your perception. If I start my TaapC replies na then no one will be able to tolerate. You even got offended which was neither personal to you nor meant for you.

@bumblefoot suspend me again.

Missing