I paid 900 on Big basket via PayPal and got only 20. Did anyone get a bigger cashback?
All PayPal Users
Expires 16 Apr 2020
- Offer valid only for PayPal user’s first transaction on Pharmeasy in offer period.
- Cashback voucher will be added immediately after successful payment.
- Voucher can be used immediately after receiving in PayPal account.
- PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Transactions processed through Virtual Cards will not be eligible for this cashback voucher.
- Please visit merchant website / app for complete Terms & Conditions.
- Max Cashback voucher upto ₹500.
- Offer valid once per user from 6 April – 16 April 2020.
- Minimum transaction amount ₹200.
Upto Rs.500 assured Cashback
Get assured cashback upto Rs.500 on Minimum transaction of Rs.200 with Paypal. Offer valid from 6th – 16th April 2020.
Expires On 16/04/2020
Copy coupon code and save more
No code needed to avail this offer
1. Offer can be availed once per user.
2. Offer is valid for transactions through PayPal India account.
3. This offer is only applicable for payments made via Paypal from Valid from 6th April – 16th April 2020.
4. Cash back will be cancelled in case of full refunds or cancellation of order.
5) Instant cashback with 7 days delayed redemption.
6) Cashback offer applicable only on transaction above Rs.200
How do you get it?
1. Create your new account with PayPal on www.pay...in or login using you existing PayPal account.
2. Visit the website / app of the above merchant.
3. Proceed to the payments page and select PayPal as your payment option.
4. Sign-in into your PayPal account and pay with your saved card (add card if not already added).
5. If you are eligible for cashback, the same will be added in your PayPal account
6. You will receive an email notifying you about the cashback in your PayPal account.
Conditions in case of cancellation
1) User will not be eligible for cashback if the order is cancelled.
2) No cashback in case of full refunds or cancellation of orders.
3) In case of partial refund, cashback will be rolled back for the proportionate amount.
Other terms and condition
1. Offer can be availed only once per PayPal user.
2. You agree to receive the cashback voucher award email from PayPal.
3. Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback voucher amount into your bank account or ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback voucher amount will be applied as a discount on your next eligible purchase. The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws.
4. The offer can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between the merchant’s checkout flow and PayPal platform.
5. The offer will be applicable only for domestic transactions.
6. The offer cannot be transferred or combined with any other PayPal (a) offer; (b) promotion code; © coupon; or (d) discount or any offers from your card issuing bank.
7. For full cancellations, any unused portion of this cashback will be cancelled, and any redeemed cashback amount will be adjusted from the refund amount.
8. For partial cancellations,
o If the cancellation amount is less than 50% of the order value, the requested cancellation amount will be fully refunded
o If the cancellation amount is more than 50% of the order value, any unused portion of this cashback will be cancelled, and any redeemed cashback amount will be adjusted from the refund amount.
9. PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Further, you acknowledge that PayPal’s decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to your offer, placing holds or imposing reserves, may be based on confidential criteria that is essential to our management of risk, the security of users’ accounts, comply with applicable laws and the otherwise protect the PayPal system. You agree that PayPal is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to you. Transactions processed through Virtual Cards will not be eligible for this cashback voucher. In case of cancellations/ refunds where awarded cashback voucher is used, 100% cashback voucher will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be processed as per PayPal policies. In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, PayPal solely reserves the right to revoke the cashback voucher offer / not award the cashback voucher at all.
11. Indian laws govern these Terms and Conditions. All disputes shall be subject to the Dispute Resolution clause of the User Agreement between PayPal and You. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Mumbai courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of India.
- Sort By
Remember it’s UPTO
or random amount like amazon?
or random amount like amazon?
Not even 10% … For 1050/- Got 20/- Only..Not Cancelled becaz I applied voucher of previous Order Purchased.