pay rent, buy fuel : get 5% cashback

159°
5% OFF
Missing
Deal Cadet
418
558
2
pay rent, buy fuel : get 5% cashback
Deal Expired

http://Ama...in
5% cashback

https://www.icicibank.com/offers/nobroker-offe....?

Expired about 11 hours
15 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
30
773
29

Min transaction?

Missing
Deal Cadet
5
194
1

This offer for select customers for Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card,who are able to see this offer will be eligible, not for all.
This offer for Pay rent on No Brokerage and Cred and Fuel purchases .
Its 5% upto 100,every month on first transaction onlt for October, November, December 2020.

No min. transaction

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
155
5237
84

Should use payzapp and. Pay from amazon pay card on nobroker. 500 +5%

Missing
Deal Subedar
207
1444
10
Abhinav_Pune wrote:

Should use payzapp and. Pay from amazon pay card on nobroker. 500 +5%

Sure? Did u get apay cb for paying on nobroker using payzapp?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
155
5237
84
Expand
insta wrote:

Sure? Did u get apay cb for paying on nobroker using payzapp?

Will try this time as apay card showing offer this time on cred and nobroker both. May be user specific offer.


And on statement it doesnt mention of payzapp .it mention nobroker only
Used hdfc/hsbc card https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/650505/medium/Screenshot_20201120-191114.png?1605879688

Missing
Deal Subedar
207
1444
10
Expand
Abhinav_Pune wrote:

Will try this time as apay card showing offer this time on cred and nobroker both. May be user specific offer.


And on statement it doesnt mention of payzapp .it mention nobroker only
Used hdfc/hsbc card

I did last month on nobroker via payzapp using apay, didnt get 5% cb for apay. Statement does show nobroker tech against txn.
Payzapp cb will come later.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
155
5237
84
Expand
insta wrote:

I did last month on nobroker via payzapp using apay, didnt get 5% cb for apay. Statement does show nobroker tech against txn.
Payzapp cb will come later.

Oh . was it showing offer that time also ? Wait for today as it says credit on 20th

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
155
5237
84
Expand
insta wrote:

Yes, offer was there that time too.

Wait for today also. As it says credit on 20th  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/650507/medium/Screenshot_20201120-192818.png?1605880728

Missing
Deal Subedar
207
1444
10
Expand
Abhinav_Pune wrote:

Wait for today also. As it says credit on 20th  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/650507/medium/Screenshot_20201120-192818.png?1605880728

Cb have been credited for both cred and direct nobroker txns today.  @TEMPER

Cred – Save 6% on rent payment Using Amazon Pay ICICI credit card Till year end Please Visit https://ddime.i...En 

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
0

Got 350 for October rent pay on Cred.

Dear Customer, Congratulations! we have credited cashback of Rs 350 to your ICICI Bank Credit Card on 19-Nov-20.Info: CRED CASHBACK (OCT-20). For details, pls check card statement.

Missing
Deal Cadet
86
188
0

How much time does it take for the rent to be credited to the owners account?? Are all these trusted. What If my money got debited and was never credited to the owner’s account. How exactly is the customer care service for both NB and CRED.

Missing
Deal Cadet
86
188
0

How much time does it take for the rent to be credited to the owners account?? Are all these trusted. What If my money got debited and was never credited to the owner’s account. How exactly is the customer care service for both NB and CRED.

Missing