Unfortunately this deal has expired

PayPal Offer Terms Change Information:

209°
Deal Cadet
228
862
7

http://PayPal....in
PayPal Offer Terms Change Information: Paypal has informed us that the cashback will not be instant and will take 10 working days to be added in the PayPal account, so if you dont get instant dont panic, it is the change they have made. The offer remains the same

Expired
13 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
78
1138
12

Ya zingoy showing cashback after 10 days

9
8035
47

How many times can I use same debit card in different PayPal accounts?
I want to purchase from Komparify, do I need to create new Komparify account every time?
Anybody reply..need to purchase urgently.

0
4084
35
Nomad wrote:

How many times can I use same debit card in different PayPal accounts?
I want to purchase from Komparify, do I need to create new Komparify account every time?
Anybody reply..need to purchase urgently.

Nope. Every loop closed. Vcc not working anymore. U have to create new account everytime for new CB.

9
8035
47
Expand
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Nope. Every loop closed. Vcc not working anymore. U have to create new account everytime for new CB.

Even physical debit cards not working multiple times?

122
407
11
Expand
Nomad wrote:

Even physical debit cards not working multiple times?

Same question

Can i delink from 1 ac
N add to new ac

N get cb?

190
6433
66

how to utilize paypal cashback in best way ? shall i able transfer it to amazon or paytm ?

419
3701
90
mastervijay wrote:

how to utilize paypal cashback in best way ? shall i able transfer it to amazon or paytm ?

+1 pls suggest Best use since now we cant use cb on zing or komp cry

Missing