Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Paytm Bisleri Scan QR & Get 10% Cashback Upto Rs.200 (Valid Too Amazon Gv) + More Offers

Paytm Bisleri Scan QR & Get 10% Cashback Upto Rs.200 (Valid Too Amazon Gv) + More Offers

1285°
0
100% OFF 20.0
  • 7358
  • 58
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Dimer of The Year 2021
Siddhartha07

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/769442/medium/IMG_20220522_191912_761.jpg?1653227494

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/769457/medium/WhatsApp_Image_2022-05-22_at_8.41.06_PM%281%29.jpeg?1653232483

https://payt...m/

Scan Paytm Bisleri Cashback QR Code & Earn Upto ₹20

1) No need to purchase any Besleri products from the store.

2) Open the Paytm app and scan the Paytm Cashback QR Code given Above .

3) You will get banner of ₹20 Paytm cash. Scroll down & complete the tasks.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/769717/medium/84661031653312187_2.webp?1653312188

4) Complete any one of the tasks you got like send money, scan & pay, etc.

Note: Everyone will get different tasks.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/769718/medium/84661031653312191_1.webp?1653312191

5) You will receive up to ₹20 cashback directly in your UPI linked account.

6) Done !! You got free Rs.20 Paytm Cashback in your bank account.

7) Cashback will be credited within 48 hours after the cashback event is triggered.

8) You can scan the QR code more than once if you are eligible for multiple offers.

Expired

Deal Wiki

  • Last updated by: deb3l
57 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

I don’t see gift cards option bro.. Seems who already availed earlier, not showing for them I guess..

Dimer of The Year 2021 Dimer of The Year 2021
Link Copied
skaluva wrote:

I don’t see gift cards option bro.. Seems who already availed earlier, not showing for them I guess..

yes gift card offer is once per user, won’t show to them who availed last time or ongoing scan QR offer

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

yes gift card offer is once per user, won’t show to them who availed last time or ongoing scan QR offer

what is minimum transaction for gift card

Dimer of The Year 2021 Dimer of The Year 2021
Link Copied
Expand
Venom14 wrote:

what is minimum transaction for gift card

Scan QR, eligible offers will show
Have to buy min 10 worth gift card
Don’t think anyone will buy worth 10 cause offer is  10% upto 200 cb sweat

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

while availing a coupon is getting applied. What happens? both offer cashback will be given or only one?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/769453/medium/Screenshot_2022-05-22-19-55-45-84_49b96b5fbae0d12a18edc4a3afe0dfd9.jpg?1653229482

Dimer of The Year 2021 Dimer of The Year 2021
Link Copied
Hereforadeal wrote:

while availing a coupon is getting applied. What happens? both offer cashback will be given or only one?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/769453/original/Screenshot_2022-05-22-19-55-45-84_49b96b5fbae0d12a18edc4a3afe0dfd9.jpg?1653229482

Click on change you’ll find better code maybe like GCCBOFFER10 for new user
Yes both offers will be combined

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Click on change you’ll find better code maybe like GCCBOFFER10 for new user
Yes both offers will be combined

yes I saw that but my worry is, will this coupon over ride the bisleri offer benefits ? Thanks for confirming

Dimer of The Year 2021 Dimer of The Year 2021
Link Copied
Expand
Hereforadeal wrote:

yes I saw that but my worry is, will this coupon over ride the bisleri offer benefits ? Thanks for confirming

Coupon cashback + Bisleri cashback
You’ll get both, no need to worry

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

Flipkart gc -do we get 150 + 200 cashback for 1st time user

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
TANAY18 wrote:

Flipkart gc -do we get 150 + 200 cashback for 1st time user

You need to have Paytm postpaid, if yes then YES

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Got scratch card, but that was buy airtel fiber discount. No cashback reward received.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
DealzWatcher wrote:

You need to have Paytm postpaid, if yes then YES

Will we get 200+150 on amazon gv also via Paytm Postpaid

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Did anyone receive 150+200 on az gv?

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Upto 20 cashback valid on Credit Card bill payment.?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Can we buy any gv without Paytm postpaid?

Dimer of The Year 2021 Dimer of The Year 2021
Link Copied
theking wrote:

Can we buy any gv without Paytm postpaid?

All GVs except Amazon, Flipkart
Pay with your preferred payment mode

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Added money through onecard. Rs 1023 charged with 15 cashback and onecard 750 points for bill payment offer.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

All GVs except Amazon, Flipkart
Pay with your preferred payment mode

Any other gv which can be sold at 4-5% disc?

Dimer of The Year 2021 Dimer of The Year 2021
Link Copied
Expand
theking wrote:

Any other gv which can be sold at 4-5% disc?

You’ve to fool someone badly if I say yes,

else,

myntra, bigbasket, croma, tata cliq, reliance digital 

you can surely sell these for 10% off, and depending on your payment modes you can do good profit on these (using onecard and all that to pay I mean)

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

You’ve to fool someone badly if I say yes,

else,

myntra, bigbasket, croma, tata cliq, reliance digital 

you can surely sell these for 10% off, and depending on your payment modes you can do good profit on these (using onecard and all that to pay I mean)

What’s the one card deal you are talking about?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
gc1992 wrote:

Added money through onecard. Rs 1023 charged with 15 cashback and onecard 750 points for bill payment offer.

It’s showing 1033 when I am adding 1000 to Paytm wallet through onecard …
This 15 cashback did u receive instant

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
popeyemask wrote:

Yes. Paytm Cashback was instant.



Yes. Paytm Cashback was instant.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/769483/medium/Screenshot_20220522-225014.jpg?1653240065

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/769496/medium/Screenshot_20220522-225250.jpg?1653240189



Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone getting a 2000 Amazon gc option, m seeing minimum 2500

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

any preference which one should be availed first onecard or bisleri? I haven’t used any as off now and don’t want to avail in rush and maybe later second offer may not apply.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply