Paytm First Credit Card launched – 1% universal...

Paytm First Credit Card launched – 1% universal unlimited cashback, exclusive offers, no fees

234°
99
1% OFF 100.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
25
455
9

https://mobile.twitter.com/vijayshekhar/status/...
Paytm First Card’s combination of offerings include

Unlimited 1% cashback, without restrictions, auto-credited to card every month

No hidden fees or charges

Accepted in India and internationally

Contactless enabled

Full waiver of annual fee of INR 500 on spends exceeding INR 50,000 per year

Attractive Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) options

Exclusive offers on dining, shopping, travel, amongst others on the globally acclaimed Citi Privileges platform

Expiring In 4 months
20 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
242
405
7

Google news sweat_smile grin

Missing
Deal Cadet
25
455
9
abcdpvk872 wrote:

Google news sweat_smile grin

How does it matter ….the only thing matters is the benefit we get of it

Missing
Deal Cadet
242
405
7
Expand
Aashiq-hussain wrote:

How does it matter ….the only thing matters is the benefit we get of it

I’m just telling. I also got notification. Nothing else

Missing
Deal Subedar
103
2049
31

How come u say No Fees?? What if i wasn’t able to fulfill that ₹50,000/annum conditions, then i WILL have to pay fee unamused

Missing
Deal Cadet
61
153
4
Gargsaab wrote:

How come u say No Fees?? What if i wasn’t able to fulfill that ₹50,000/annum conditions, then i WILL have to pay fee unamused

Yes…we have to pay 500… every year 50k.. May not be possible

Missing
Deal Cadet
67
235
3

how good is it compared to amazon pay credit card?

Missing
Deal Newbie
65
72
3

application rejected for unknown reason

Missing
Deal Cadet
90
255
6
sharath2k2 wrote:

how good is it compared to amazon pay credit card?

Amazon is Farr better

Missing
Deal Cadet
101
400
8
--AJ-- wrote:

application rejected for unknown reason

link to apply?

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2183
30
Expand
sobirvs wrote:

link to apply?

Check in your PayTm app..

Missing
Deal Cadet
66
224
3
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Check in your PayTm app..

In app where? Can’t find it sweat_smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2183
30
Expand
vk6 wrote:

In app where? Can’t find it sweat_smile

Anyways, they’re rejecting everyone.
So, not finding it, means you’ll not be apply for it. Means you’ll save yourself from getting rejected.
So, in a way it’s good that you can’t find it.

Missing
Pro Entertainer
938
35287
464
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Anyways, they’re rejecting everyone.
So, not finding it means you’ll not be apply for it. Means you’ll save yourself from getting rejected.
So, in a way it’s good that you can’t find it.

दर्द तो होगा पर पता तो चले ये ग़म कैसा होता है

In the movie Sultan in song Baby ko bass pasand hai Anushka says “O DJ goli khake manega ke”
Similarly Dimer rejection paake hi manega
T: A Dimer would end up for instant divorce but he will marry for sure

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4718
138

Looks like my application was approved. They are asking for KYC and documents verification. They are saying Citibank representative will get in touch with me.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/566086/original/Screenshot_2019-05-16-13-28-39-325_net.one97.paytm.png?1557993701

Missing
Pro Entertainer
938
35287
464
Roushh wrote:

Looks like my application was approved. They are asking for KYC and documents verification. They are saying Citibank representative will get in touch with me.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/566086/original/Screenshot_2019-05-16-13-28-39-325_net.one97.paytm.png?1557993701

Citi bank employee will come & touch you
then they will touch you paytm app (within mobile)
soon you will get Citi Bank Paytm Card

#jk

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4718
138
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Citi bank employee will come & touch you
then they will touch you paytm app (within mobile)
soon you will get Citi Bank Paytm Card

#jk

joy joy pray
Missing
Deal Cadet
51
133
6

Where can we apply in the app??

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4718
138
hardiknagpal4935 wrote:

Where can we apply in the app??

In left side menu. It will be bottom most entry.

Missing
Deal Cadet
59
817
13

Only for paytm first members?

Missing
Deal Cadet
101
400
8
rohan8397 wrote:

Only for paytm first members?

no

Missing