Paytm first user get free socks from ajio

117°
0
100% OFF 200.0
  • 1513 Views
  • 20 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 4
    • Other reasons : 1
    • Repost : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
Deal Captain
148
8453
45
Paytm first user get free socks from ajio
Deal Expired

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=n...
Loot for PayTM first users AJIO MENS SOCKS @ 2 EACH You will find AJIO 200 discount code in paytm first Account . 

Now add 3 socks worth 65 + 65 + 77 the search toys and add any toy worth 1000+ now apply code and place order cash on delivery .

After order cancel toy and enjoy socks Go to Paytm First Section and Collect 200 off coupon valid on Rs. 200 worth shopping.

Now add any product worth 200 or more Like Socks 

Expired about 1 year
19 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
70
555
10

And get Ur order cancelled after that resulting in wastage of Ur code 😂😂😂. Itna dimaag lagate kyu ho bhai

0
37578
587

Ajio blocked this trick, your order would be cancelled

74
413
2

this trick is not working, order getting cancelled and coupon getting waste

70
555
10
androgame wrote:

Ajio blocked this trick, your order would be cancelled

Some other working though 😂😂

12
120
2

DON’T PAY ATTENTION TO THIS DEAL.
.
IT’S FAKE & YOUR AJIO COUPON MIGHT GET WASTED.
.

PRICES GET BACK TO NORMAL AFTER CANCELLATION OF TOY.

COUPON WASTED !

12
120
2
androgame wrote:

Ajio blocked this trick, your order would be cancelled

He is right, lost my Coupon

18
1550
5

If any one has ajio paytm code i can order for you trust me

81
376
4
Dealkeeper wrote:

If any one has ajio paytm code i can order for you trust me

Can you order for me?

60
164
3

This 200 coupon from Paytm First is mostly waste after last month sale. They plugged the gap with mandatory 149 shipping charges.

Need to find new tricks to avoid shipping,
57
61
1

has anyone noticed there is no ajio code in paytm first membership(vivo exclusive one)

57
61
1
cyresh wrote:

This 200 coupon from Paytm First is mostly waste after last month sale. They plugged the gap with mandatory 149 shipping charges.

Need to find new tricks to avoid shipping,

has anyone noticed there is no ajio code in paytm first membership(vivo exclusive one)

57
61
1
-Spectre- wrote:

DON’T PAY ATTENTION TO THIS DEAL.
.
IT’S FAKE & YOUR AJIO COUPON MIGHT GET WASTED.
.

PRICES GET BACK TO NORMAL AFTER CANCELLATION OF TOY.

COUPON WASTED !

has anyone noticed there is no ajio code in paytm first membership(vivo exclusive one)

Missing