Hot Deal Payzapp 10 PE 4000

464°
Missing
Deal Cadet
64
102
3
Payzapp 10 PE 4000
Deal Expired

https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_deta...

    • Get Rs.250 SmartBuy e-voucher on doing 5 PayZapp transactions
    • Get Rs.500 SmartBuy e-voucher (EMI) on doing 7 PayZapp transactions
    • Get Rs.500 Cashback on doing 10 PayZapp transactions and additionally get Rs.750 SmartBuy voucher. Total cashback of Rs.500 and SB vouchers worth Rs.1500
    • Minimum transaction Rs.200
    • Minimum cumulative spends on 10 transactions Rs.5000
    • Over and above the aforementioned benefits, the customer is also eligible for the respective merchant offer on which he/she has transacted
    • Total benefits of Rs.4000 + 1500 SB Voucher. Computation is as follows:

                 -Rs.500 cashback on 10 txn + Rs.3500 cashback through availing various merchant 

Expired 9 months
36 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
85
148
2
    • Get Rs.250 SmartBuy e-voucher on doing 5 PayZapp transactions
    • Get Rs.500 SmartBuy e-voucher (EMI) on doing 7 PayZapp transactions
    • Get Rs.500 Cashback on doing 10 PayZapp transactions and additionally get Rs.750 SmartBuy voucher. Total cashback of Rs.500 and SB vouchers worth Rs.1500
    • Minimum transaction Rs.200
    • Minimum cumulative spends on 10 transactions Rs.5000
    • Over and above the aforementioned benefits, the customer is also eligible for the respective merchant offer on which he/she has transacted
    • Total benefits of Rs.4000 + 1500 SB Voucher. Computation is as follows:

                 -Rs.500 cashback on 10 txn + Rs.3500 cashback through availing various merchant offers.
    S.no Merchant Maximum Saving Potential
    1 Swiggy Rs.250
    2 Zomato Rs.250
    3 BookMyShow Rs.150
    4 Fresh menu Rs.150
    5 Indigo Rs.1000
    6 Billpay / Recharge Rs.300
    7 Dominos Rs.100
    8 Big Basket Rs.200
    9 Myntra Rs.200
    10 Yatra Rs.1200
    Total Benefits Considering all of the above txns Rs.3500 + Rs.500 cashback = Rs.4000 cashback

                  Refer link for all merchant offer :https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_details/11272

    Please find below an illustration* taking a sample of the merchants:

    S.noMerchantMaximum Saving Potential
    1SwiggyRs.250 
    2ZomatoRs.250 
    3BookMyShowRs.150
    4Fresh menuRs.150 
    5IndigoRs.1000
    6Billpay / RechargeRs.300
    7DominosRs.100
    8Big BasketRs.200
    9MyntraRs.200
    10YatraRs.1200
    Total BenefitsConsidering all of the above txnsRs.3500 + Rs.500 cashback = Rs.4000 cashback

     

    • Additionally get Smartbuy Voucher worth Rs.1500

     

    Missing
    Deal Subedar
    5
    2211
    31
    borgdrone wrote:

    But what are the T&C of smartbuy voucher?

    Did you find them out?
    Additionally, where can we make 10 txns in 1 month using PayZapp?

    Missing
    Deal Lieutenant
    332
    3737
    34
    Expand
    sardasa wrote:

    Did you find them out?
    Additionally, where can we make 10 txns in 1 month using PayZapp?

    How r u guys using Payzapp nowadays, when KYC is allowed only if u r hdfc bank account holder. Payzapp wallet is blocked for those who don’t have hdfc bank a/c. Cashback will come only in wallet, without kyc no cashback

    Missing
    Deal Subedar
    5
    2211
    31
    Expand
    aam_aadmi wrote:

    How r u guys using Payzapp nowadays, when KYC is allowed only if u r hdfc bank account holder. Payzapp wallet is blocked for those who don’t have hdfc bank a/c. Cashback will come only in wallet, without kyc no cashback

    I have salary account with HDFC bank which is linked to same phone number, email id, PAN, Aadhar as I have on PayZapp.

    Missing
    Deal Subedar
    4
    1218
    11
    Expand
    sardasa wrote:

    I have salary account with HDFC bank which is linked to same phone number, email id, PAN, Aadhar as I have on PayZapp.

    is the offer eligible if i make 10 txn on some website and pay them all using payzapp

    Missing
    Deal Subedar
    5
    2211
    31
    Expand
    tank_u_m8 wrote:

    is the offer eligible if i make 10 txn on some website and pay them all using payzapp

    Which website will you make all 10 txns at? Niki.ai?

    Do you have the master link of this offer? OP has not mentioned offer start and end date.

    Missing
    Deal Subedar
    4
    1218
    11
    Expand
    sardasa wrote:

    Which website will you make all 10 txns at? Niki.ai?

    Do you have the master link of this offer? OP has not mentioned offer start and end date.

    cannot post here it is a smartbuy link, admin might block the thread.
    check pm

    Missing
    Deal Subedar
    241
    1387
    70
    Expand
    sardasa wrote:

    Did you find them out?
    Additionally, where can we make 10 txns in 1 month using PayZapp?

    No. Didn’t give it much thought as terms were not clear.

    Missing
    Deal Cadet
    52
    148
    0

    anyone got cashback? if not then by when is it expected, can’t see the terms now.

    Missing
    Deal Cadet
    147
    195
    21
    garg wrote:

    anyone got cashback? if not then by when is it expected, can’t see the terms now.

    Me too didn’t get as of now.

    Missing
    Deal Subedar
    4
    1218
    11

    @garg it is expected by 19th January because t&c says 60 days from offer ending.

    Missing
    Deal Cadet
    52
    148
    0

    Just got the cashback today, don’t know where and how to get the smartbuy vouchers

    Missing
    Deal Cadet
    54
    132
    5
    garg wrote:

    Just got the cashback today, don’t know where and how to get the smartbuy vouchers

    Check your email and msg. Recently received one voucher from gyftr but don’t know for which offer

    Missing
    Deal Cadet
    52
    148
    0

    any update on how to get the smartbuy vouchers

    Missing
    Deal Subedar
    4
    1218
    11
    garg wrote:

    Just got the cashback today, don’t know where and how to get the smartbuy vouchers

    where did you do the transactions?

    Missing
    Deal Subedar
    5
    2211
    31
    garg wrote:

    Just got the cashback today, don’t know where and how to get the smartbuy vouchers

    How much did you get? Where did you transact?

    Missing
    Deal Cadet
    52
    148
    0
    Expand
    tank_u_m8 wrote:

    where did you do the transactions?

    don’t remember exactly, but payzapp bills, and on its partners.

    Missing
    Deal Cadet
    52
    148
    0
    Expand
    sardasa wrote:

    How much did you get? Where did you transact?

    1) 500 as per offer, but no smartbuy vouchers yet?
    2) don’t remember exactly, but payzapp bills, and on its partners.

    Missing
    Deal Cadet
    58
    336
    30

    I split my 9000 broadband bill to pieces. So achieved the whole transaction target and BILLPAY coupon too
    the 9000 bill was for one year of broadband

    Missing
    Deal Subedar
    5
    2211
    31
    Rag_NLR wrote:

    I split my 9000 broadband bill to pieces. So achieved the whole transaction target and BILLPAY coupon too
    the 9000 bill was for one year of broadband

    You paid for 1 year bill in advance?
    They told only 1 recharge txn will be considered. Did you make all 10 same txns?

    Missing
    Deal Cadet
    58
    336
    30
    Expand
    sardasa wrote:

    You paid for 1 year bill in advance?
    They told only 1 recharge txn will be considered. Did you make all 10 same txns?

    I made 10 bill payments.
    It was for 1 year

    Missing