Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
 Pharmeasy : Flat 30% Discount On Medicine

Pharmeasy : Flat 30% Discount On Medicine

1376°
700
30% OFF 1000.0
Deal Cadet
sara09787

https://pharme...in
30 percent discount on medicine
CODEDCSMPAVIRAUT
Valid on order above 299+

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/723016/medium/8083441aeffa287289-DWEB_PL_biotin.jpg?1636894653

Expired

Deal Wiki

  • Created by : Mayavi
27 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

NICE SHARE

Entertainer Entertainer
Admin
Link Copied

Coupon applicable if cart value after billing is above ₹299

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Vu.. Working 👍

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Vu

Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Link Copied

only 15% is getting

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/723064/medium/8084297pharm.png?1636945250

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
mahidada wrote:

because 15% was already pre-applied.
its 30% on mrp. ₹376 – 30% is

because 15% was already pre-applied.
its 30% on mrp. ₹376 – 30% is  ₹263

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Pharmaceutical companies have increased MRP of medicines and then giving us discount
Noted in 2 medicines that i regularly purchase
They are making us fool by increasing MRP and giving discount

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Vu

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied
ami123 wrote:

Pharmaceutical companies have increased MRP of medicines and then giving us discount
Noted in 2 medicines that i regularly purchase
They are making us fool by increasing MRP and giving discount

True that..

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Sorry, this coupon is not active

getting error

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
ami123 wrote:

Pharmaceutical companies have increased MRP of medicines and then giving us discount
Noted in 2 medicines that i regularly purchase
They are making us fool by increasing MRP and giving discount

MRP increases with time. Did you find any fluctuations in MRP?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@Darknet_India yes i found for 2 medicines that i buy for mom from 570 to 622 approx 10%

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

Ordered medicines and glucometer test strips in single cart and used the above code and placed order yesterday.. now glucometer test strips alone vanished from the order..
What should be done now?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
sujith8786 wrote:

Ordered medicines and glucometer test strips in single cart and used the above code and placed order yesterday.. now glucometer test strips alone vanished from the order..
What should be done now?

Contact customer care they might give you wallet cash as compensation.

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied
Expand
ashish0193 wrote:

Contact customer care they might give you wallet cash as compensation.

Yes.. I’ll wait till the order is billed and see what happens..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Shows coupon not active rolleyes

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Worked yesterday…..but not working now… Any alternative for min 299 order?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
24karat wrote:

Worked yesterday…..but not working now… Any alternative for min 299 order?

+1 , do tag me if you get one

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
chipi wrote:

+1 , do tag me if you get one

Onapp30 min 799

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
24karat wrote:

Onapp30 min 799

Cart value is 450, don’t want to add unnecessary content.

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Please check dm

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply