Hot Deal
Pharmeasy Get 30% Off upto 250 on MIn. 999 + 5% cb for plus members +150 off on 1500 using hdfc/onecard/Jupiter Jupiter (User Specific)

Pharmeasy Get 30% Off upto 250 on MIn. 999 + 5% cb for plus members +150 off on 1500 using hdfc/onecard/Jupiter Jupiter (User Specific)

806°
699
30% OFF 999.0
Shopping Friend
Siddhartha07

https://pharmea...n/


Follow group for alerts
https://www.desidime.com/groups/x3qivvclles5c-v...
use code 

MEDS30

Credit : @imosm007

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/763524/medium/IMG-20220430-WA0001.jpg?1651259021

Expiring In 14 days
19 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

user specific bro

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Not working sweat
Edit – working in dormant non plus account.

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
luciferous wrote:

user specific bro

yes bro apart from new user codes every other code is user specific😥

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I want code those work on non medicine item if available tag me…

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

After seeing all user specific pe codes, magicpin apollo deals are like gold

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

good deal to those got it.. 😄

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
kartikxxx wrote:

Not working sweat
Edit – working in dormant non plus account.

30% off codes won’t work in plus accs that I understood by now
Still yesterday grabbed very good deal thanks to @justforcoupon and @imosm007 from non plus accs,
Relived as HDFC cards finally worked from yesterday morning,
Once used mbk500 too, got 60 instant cb on one order!!!

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

30% off codes won’t work in plus accs that I understood by now
Still yesterday grabbed very good deal thanks to @justforcoupon and @imosm007 from non plus accs,
Relived as HDFC cards finally worked from yesterday morning,
Once used mbk500 too, got 60 instant cb on one order!!!

MBK500 now will give 20 assured on mov 999, don’t use it,

Admin Admin
Admin
Link Copied

Worked for me 😃

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Wow amazing discount

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Not workin

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
24karat wrote:

Not workin

User specific

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

User specific

Any code dat is working?

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
24karat wrote:

Any code dat is working?

Your acc is plus?? Or non plus?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Your acc is plus?? Or non plus?

Plus

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
24karat wrote:

Plus

Then 30% off codes won’t work I’m afraid
Anyway, Try meds30 max30 best25 big25 pharma20 medi23 flashsale these codes, may 1/2 may work for you sweat

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Then 30% off codes won’t work I’m afraid
Anyway, Try meds30 max30 best25 big25 pharma20 medi23 flashsale these codes, may 1/2 may work for you sweat

these coupons are not working for me 😤

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

150 discount on 1500 is not working on One card and hdfc debit card for me.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply