Hot Deal
Pixel 6A 6GB 128 GB models at Rs 29,699

Pixel 6A 6GB 128 GB models at Rs 29,699

360°
29699
33% OFF 43999.0
Deal Cadet
tomriddle
https://www.flipkart.com/google-pixel-6a-chalk-... The most awaited deal is here. The Google Pixel 6A is costing 29,699 for axis cards, icici debit card and 30699 for other cards such as icici amazon credit, sbi etc

Extra 1500 discount for Axis credit cards

https://dl.flipkart.com/s/Ya2k...NN
Expiring In 28 days
Top Comments
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I was too torn between 6A and S21FE. In the end, I realized that both take comparable pictures, and Samsung has an upper hand at everything else. You will get it at 30325 with HDFC on Samsung.com. With more years of android support, better screen, better glass (corning glass 3 vs victus), the sacrifices by google are too many to ignore. Hence bye bye google, hello samsung.

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
DrDrunkenstein wrote:

Pixel 7 and 7 pro are official for India release. Google has more skin in the game now so service infrastructure will likely get a lot better.


As for disregarding Indians for Pixel 6 or 6 Pro, I guess there were technical reasons or a certain bandwidth ot whatever being banned by Indian govt. To be honest, at 27k, this is one heck of a deal.

Google has zero excuses for the pathetically poor service coverage. Just one service center in the second largest smartphone market in the world! Even vastly smaller companies do better in this regard nevermind the quality or lack thereof. Prices were usually too high which kept their marketshare negligible and hence they weren't interested in scaling up their nationwide presence. There are absolutely no government restrictions when it comes to the scale of aftersales services. 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
atx88 wrote:

I would say do NOT BUY PIXEL.

Pixel is hard to repair and its spare parts are not available easily in market. You'll have to rely only on official service centre, which is also not google btw, its b2x, only in Mumbai as of now. They pick your phone up and send it to Mumbai at a charge of 850. After that they'll give you a quotation, which can be anything crap. Lets say if your power button got stuck and they say you dropped phone and motherboard is gone, you'll have to agree. If you don't, they'll pack your phone and send it back to you (no refund of that 850) and then there is a high chance the phone would not function properly. In their own words, if they open your phone to inspect and you deny the service, your phone may not work as it was working before. This is about official service centre. There are lots of complaints already for overcharging by b2x.

Also, I had some problems with my OnePlus 6T yesterday, so visited official service centre which redirected me to local service centre, because apparently, 6T has now reached end of life as per OnePlus and they won't repair it anymore. The local repair guy told me not to buy pixel as it not only has poor service, its parts are also not easily available, original or copy, both.

Please donot disappoint others who are buying Pixels. Its ok if you are not interested... everyone knows this repair thing. Even OP repair is bad. What about Iqoo but I used all of them without any issue. The thing is use your phone respectfully then there is no use of Service Centres.
35 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
  • Sort By
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

What's new?

It is 27,728 with Axis and ICICI Cards (Including FK AXIS)

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
This one or s21 fe ??
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
senior wrote:
This one or s21 fe ??
even i m confused now...
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
senior wrote:
This one or s21 fe ??
S21 any day
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
getready wrote:

What's new?

It is 27,728 with Axis and ICICI Cards (Including FK AXIS)

May i know how it's 27728 for me it's showing 43999

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
S21FE better. And i use a Pixel 6 pro on the daily. Too many compromises on the A - esp the 60hz screen 💔
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Are these early deals for Flipkart Plus members?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
deepakvalecha395 wrote:
S21FE better. And i use a Pixel 6 pro on the daily. Too many compromises on the A - esp the 60hz screen 💔
S21FE battery backup not good
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I was too torn between 6A and S21FE. In the end, I realized that both take comparable pictures, and Samsung has an upper hand at everything else. You will get it at 30325 with HDFC on Samsung.com. With more years of android support, better screen, better glass (corning glass 3 vs victus), the sacrifices by google are too many to ignore. Hence bye bye google, hello samsung.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
S20FE is even more of a sweet deal over S21FEimo
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
santosh_blr wrote:
S20FE is even more of a sweet deal over S21FEimo

poor front camera, build issue, carrier aggregation won't work properly, only upto android 13 update. Old design.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

I would say do NOT BUY PIXEL.

Pixel is hard to repair and its spare parts are not available easily in market. You'll have to rely only on official service centre, which is also not google btw, its b2x, only in Mumbai as of now. They pick your phone up and send it to Mumbai at a charge of 850. After that they'll give you a quotation, which can be anything crap. Lets say if your power button got stuck and they say you dropped phone and motherboard is gone, you'll have to agree. If you don't, they'll pack your phone and send it back to you (no refund of that 850) and then there is a high chance the phone would not function properly. In their own words, if they open your phone to inspect and you deny the service, your phone may not work as it was working before. This is about official service centre. There are lots of complaints already for overcharging by b2x.

Also, I had some problems with my OnePlus 6T yesterday, so visited official service centre which redirected me to local service centre, because apparently, 6T has now reached end of life as per OnePlus and they won't repair it anymore. The local repair guy told me not to buy pixel as it not only has poor service, its parts are also not easily available, original or copy, both.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
atx88 wrote:

I would say do NOT BUY PIXEL.

Pixel is hard to repair and its spare parts are not available easily in market. You'll have to rely only on official service centre, which is also not google btw, its b2x, only in Mumbai as of now. They pick your phone up and send it to Mumbai at a charge of 850. After that they'll give you a quotation, which can be anything crap. Lets say if your power button got stuck and they say you dropped phone and motherboard is gone, you'll have to agree. If you don't, they'll pack your phone and send it back to you (no refund of that 850) and then there is a high chance the phone would not function properly. In their own words, if they open your phone to inspect and you deny the service, your phone may not work as it was working before. This is about official service centre. There are lots of complaints already for overcharging by b2x.

Also, I had some problems with my OnePlus 6T yesterday, so visited official service centre which redirected me to local service centre, because apparently, 6T has now reached end of life as per OnePlus and they won't repair it anymore. The local repair guy told me not to buy pixel as it not only has poor service, its parts are also not easily available, original or copy, both.

Please donot disappoint others who are buying Pixels. Its ok if you are not interested... everyone knows this repair thing. Even OP repair is bad. What about Iqoo but I used all of them without any issue. The thing is use your phone respectfully then there is no use of Service Centres.
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
kuldeep_cn wrote:
Please donot disappoint others who are buying Pixels. Its ok if you are not interested... everyone knows this repair thing. Even OP repair is bad. What about Iqoo but I used all of them without any issue. The thing is use your phone respectfully then there is no use of Service Centres.
Too bad if a fact disappointed you buddy, I can't help much there.

And sadly, your concern is misplaced as well. Its not me who is disappointing anyone, it is the brand which has disappointed everyone by not even opening a service centre. I won't even get started on the disappointment of disregarding Indians by not even thinking us worth for Pixel 6 or 6 Pro. Sasta vaala phone lo mehenge aur mast raho.

By the way, an accidental drop does not mean you did not use phone disrespectfully, and you'd still need service centres for that. And you might not need a service centre, does not mean nobody else would also not need it. Developed countries are all working on rules for 'right to repair' and here we have champs saying there is no use of service centres! Looks like maybe those countries are wrong! Anyway, my suggestions and opinions are for those who want to take them, fangirls/fanboys may simply ignore & buy!
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

My pixel 6a is shipping from Bhiwandi. anyone else?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
ConfirmPassword wrote:

My pixel 6a is shipping from Bhiwandi. anyone else?

Yes, shall receive tomorrow.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Mine just shows as Shipped. Does not say from where
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
atx88 wrote:
Too bad if a fact disappointed you buddy, I can't help much there.

And sadly, your concern is misplaced as well. Its not me who is disappointing anyone, it is the brand which has disappointed everyone by not even opening a service centre. I won't even get started on the disappointment of disregarding Indians by not even thinking us worth for Pixel 6 or 6 Pro. Sasta vaala phone lo mehenge aur mast raho.

By the way, an accidental drop does not mean you did not use phone disrespectfully, and you'd still need service centres for that. And you might not need a service centre, does not mean nobody else would also not need it. Developed countries are all working on rules for 'right to repair' and here we have champs saying there is no use of service centres! Looks like maybe those countries are wrong! Anyway, my suggestions and opinions are for those who want to take them, fangirls/fanboys may simply ignore & buy!

Pixel 7 and 7 pro are official for India release. Google has more skin in the game now so service infrastructure will likely get a lot better.


As for disregarding Indians for Pixel 6 or 6 Pro, I guess there were technical reasons or a certain bandwidth ot whatever being banned by Indian govt. To be honest, at 27k, this is one heck of a deal.

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
DrDrunkenstein wrote:

Pixel 7 and 7 pro are official for India release. Google has more skin in the game now so service infrastructure will likely get a lot better.


As for disregarding Indians for Pixel 6 or 6 Pro, I guess there were technical reasons or a certain bandwidth ot whatever being banned by Indian govt. To be honest, at 27k, this is one heck of a deal.

Google has zero excuses for the pathetically poor service coverage. Just one service center in the second largest smartphone market in the world! Even vastly smaller companies do better in this regard nevermind the quality or lack thereof. Prices were usually too high which kept their marketshare negligible and hence they weren't interested in scaling up their nationwide presence. There are absolutely no government restrictions when it comes to the scale of aftersales services. 

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
DrDrunkenstein wrote:

Pixel 7 and 7 pro are official for India release. Google has more skin in the game now so service infrastructure will likely get a lot better.


As for disregarding Indians for Pixel 6 or 6 Pro, I guess there were technical reasons or a certain bandwidth ot whatever being banned by Indian govt. To be honest, at 27k, this is one heck of a deal.

"service infrastructure will likely get a lot better"??? Bro Google has been selling Pixel phones in India for more than 4-5 years now. How much time a company needs to setup even 1 service centre? Even 1 year old company 'Nothing' tied up with 250+ service centres.

And regarding 6 & 6pro, there were absolutely no technical reasons. I think what you're saying about is 'motion sense' feature which was there in Pixel 4. It indeed used a radar sensor that operated on a frequency which is not allowed in India for consumer use, as it is reserved for military. But that feature was anyway a debacle and google removed it altogether from Pixel 5 onwards. So they could've launched Pixel 5 in India. Atleast 5A? but nothing. For pixel 6 & 6 pro, they've released official statement that they did not launch due to 'global demand supply issues'. So no technical reason at all. They just don't consider India people worth their business because they know they'll have to price their phones very high for the sake of their ego and nobody will buy here. And at same price as Samsung, they stand no chance. I think they're more than satisfied with the license fees from mass market Chinese manufacturers in India. Jab commission se paisa bharpoor mil to khud manufacturing ki mehnat kyu karni? Same attitude as many Indian sellers on Amazon and Flipkart who don't even have guts to manufacture even simplest of plastic bottles so they import cheap ones from China and sell in India.

And yes, at 27k, 6A might be a good deal, actually worth that price only imo... But any chance if motherboard goes wrong, the mobo replacement costs 28.8k 😅
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
atx88 wrote:
"service infrastructure will likely get a lot better"??? Bro Google has been selling Pixel phones in India for more than 4-5 years now. How much time a company needs to setup even 1 service centre? Even 1 year old company 'Nothing' tied up with 250+ service centres.

And regarding 6 & 6pro, there were absolutely no technical reasons. I think what you're saying about is 'motion sense' feature which was there in Pixel 4. It indeed used a radar sensor that operated on a frequency which is not allowed in India for consumer use, as it is reserved for military. But that feature was anyway a debacle and google removed it altogether from Pixel 5 onwards. So they could've launched Pixel 5 in India. Atleast 5A? but nothing. For pixel 6 & 6 pro, they've released official statement that they did not launch due to 'global demand supply issues'. So no technical reason at all. They just don't consider India people worth their business because they know they'll have to price their phones very high for the sake of their ego and nobody will buy here. And at same price as Samsung, they stand no chance. I think they're more than satisfied with the license fees from mass market Chinese manufacturers in India. Jab commission se paisa bharpoor mil to khud manufacturing ki mehnat kyu karni? Same attitude as many Indian sellers on Amazon and Flipkart who don't even have guts to manufacture even simplest of plastic bottles so they import cheap ones from China and sell in India.

And yes, at 27k, 6A might be a good deal, actually worth that price only imo... But any chance if motherboard goes wrong, the mobo replacement costs 28.8k 😅

I am aware of their history, but starting Pixel 7, we have finally been treated equal with launch and everything. To assume that service infrastructure will stay the same is pretty harsh. 


Pixel 6 has given them a momentum shift from earlier models, and with Pixel 7 the approach does highlight that shift. It is available in so many markets that were previously ignored. I do see a roadmap and service centres should be a matter of time. This time they are actually trying to compete against more established brands and have plans to manufacture or assemble in India too if I am right? Fingers crossed.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

please suggest good phone under 30k

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply