Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
POCO M4 Pro (Cool Blue, 64 GB)  (6 GB RAM)

POCO M4 Pro (Cool Blue, 64 GB) (6 GB RAM)

675°
10999
39% OFF 17999.0
Pro Blogger
ssganesh

https://www.flipkart.com/poco-m4-pro-cool-blue-...

POCO M4 Pro (Cool Blue, 64 GB) (6 GB RAM)

- Bank Offer10% off on SBI Credit Cards, up to ₹1000. On orders of ₹5000 and above*

- Bank Offer Additional ₹500 off on Debit and Credit cards

Bank Offer 10% off on SBI Credit Card EMI Transactions, up to ₹1500. On orders of ₹5000 and above




Highlights


6 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 1 TB


16.33 cm (6.43 inch) Full HD+ AMOLED Display


64MP + 8MP + 2MP | 16MP Front Camera


5000 mAh Lithium-ion Polymer Battery


Mediatek Helio G96 Processor



Expired

Deal Wiki

Top Comments
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
mrcool999 wrote:

i have ordered at 12500

It is in transit , shall i cancel and reorder or apply for difference in amount of rs 


Try this option:

Cancel > The price of the product has decreased. They will reimburse the price difference

27 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Be careful .. sbi card discount is magically disappearing at payment stage. sweat_smile sweat_smile sweat_smile

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

bhai logo – give preference to 5G too.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

i have ordered at 12500

It is in transit , shall i cancel and reorder or apply for difference in amount of rs 


Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
mrcool999 wrote:

i have ordered at 12500

It is in transit , shall i cancel and reorder or apply for difference in amount of rs 


Try this option:

Cancel > The price of the product has decreased. They will reimburse the price difference

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is it lowest price ever?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
mrcool999 wrote:

i have ordered at 12500

It is in transit , shall i cancel and reorder or apply for difference in amount of rs 


first place a new order at discounted price then cancel the older one

Flame Flame
Link Copied
Rakhi_srikak wrote:

Is it lowest price ever?

+1

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
RowdyAK47 wrote:

Try this option:

Cancel > The price of the product has decreased. They will reimburse the price difference

Is this true?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Redmi note 10T 5G is available at Rs 10,999 after sbi discount. Which one is better mobile?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
KhannaG wrote:

Redmi note 10T 5G is available at Rs 10,999 after sbi discount. Which one is better mobile?

10 T is very bad phone



Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
bankipad wrote:

first place a new order at discounted price then cancel the older one

Wrong since sbi card discount is already applied 

i have to cancel so that i can again place using same card for discount

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
mrcool999 wrote:

Wrong since sbi card discount is already applied 

i have to cancel so that i can again place using same card for discount

right bro,  i was  not aware of this sbi card( which  has been already used ) then u have to cancel first, after cancellation discount will be applied automatically i think

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

now main problem is on payment page discount is not coming 

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
mrcool999 wrote:

now main problem is on payment page discount is not coming 

Wait for 2 hrs and then check once

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

though I bought Samsung M33 last week but if you can wait till next month you will get better phones.

In july many good 5g phones are coming.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

What is the usual price?

any bug here? like double discount?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
caks2006407 wrote:

What is the usual price?

any bug here? like double discount?

6+64 at rs 10378

6+128 at 11278 after discount 


Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
suhamaha305 wrote:

though I bought Samsung M33 last week but if you can wait till next month you will get better phones.

In july many good 5g phones are coming.

Keeping 5g phones are not enough since 5g plans are expensi

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Pls suggest a good camera +max RAM possible phone at the price range 9k-12k.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
mrcool999 wrote:

6+64 at rs 10378

6+128 at 11278 after discount 


how? 10999->10378

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

how? 10999->10378

10999 rs 

Rs 250 user specific scratch card

Rs 10750

now you can pay credit card through amazon rs 100 cashback on rs 1000 offer

Or 

mobikwik rs 75 or 100 rs cashback on rs 5000 credit card payment 

As a result rs 400 cashback i got from repayment

So overall i get phone at rs 10750- 350 rs = rs 10400

which is in my opinion a good deal

 

 




Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

sbi 10% not showing now on this product page,, showed morning,, so should I wait till tomorrow morning, or it is over

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
parameshwar_yadav wrote:

sbi 10% not showing now on this product page,, showed morning,, so should I wait till tomorrow morning, or it is over

It is still there, but only on emi transaction. Choose sbi emi option you will get 10% discount but no cost emi not there so there is intrest of 14% on it

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Sidhu634 wrote:

It is still there, but only on emi transaction. Choose sbi emi option you will get 10% discount but no cost emi not there so there is intrest of 14% on it

ok thanks for response,, EMI is not that better,, will order only with 500 discount

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
price increased again
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Any quality cover that would protect the lense from scratches?

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply