Poco X3 Pro | 7000 off on exchange of POCO F1 | LIVE - 6th April

133°
10999
42% OFF 18999.0
Deal Subedar
7
2114
17

https://www.flipkart.com/poco-x3-pro-steel-blue...

For existing POCO F1 users, POCO X3 Pro starts from ₹10999 for 6GB/128GB and ₹12999 for 8GB/128GB


₹1000 ICICI Credit Card Discount
₹7000 off on exchange of POCO F1

Source: POCO India YouTube Channelhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/675195/medium/Screenshot_2021-04-01-15-11-16-140_com.google.android.youtube.jpg?1617270102

First Sale on 6th April 12PM

FYI – Normal exchange value of POCO F1 is around 5.8k

So 1k+ extra value on POCO X3 Pro

Expiring In 1 day
16 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
471
29034
327
Expand
RunZone wrote:

Yes, sale starts from 6th April

Looks like its just 1K extra exchange with Poco F1 (5.9K something is the current exchange price for F1)

7
2114
17
Expand
getready wrote:

Looks like its just 1K extra exchange with Poco F1 (5.9K something is the current exchange price for Poco F1)

Oh I didn’t check exchange value of POCO F1 on other phone on Flipkart stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

292
724
10

My POCO F1 is working fine. Don’t feel any need to upgrade!

292
724
10
Expand
RunZone wrote:

Oh I didn’t check exchange value of POCO F1 on other phone on Flipkart stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Getting 5850 for Poco F1 on other phones

7
2114
17
Expand
anish666 wrote:

Getting 5850 for Poco F1 on other phones

So ₹1000+ more on Poco X3 Pro

101
1134
5

Any news about Poco F3 launch?

125
183
2

extra 1000. SD860 in X3 Pro is just an overclocked SD855 of 2019 so its literally a 2yr old processor. Its better to keep F1 instead of exchanging and wasting money.

65
268
2
sachiru wrote:

extra 1000. SD860 in X3 Pro is just an overclocked SD855 of 2019 so its literally a 2yr old processor. Its better to keep F1 instead of exchanging and wasting money.

Still 855>>845 Plus New display Sorry to say but Poco F1 looked on steroids

54
58
1

There is a no way i will exchange my armoured edition for 7k. Till today i can say poco f1 is the best

65
268
2
MSeveN wrote:

There is a no way i will exchange my armoured edition for 7k. Till today i can say poco f1 is the best

Best offer for Person who bought base variant around 15k(at its lowest) And Used it and still getting 7k

20
17823
327
Moderator

Bought poco X2 in July 2020 after seeing how enthusiasts were pleased with poco F1.
X2 is the worst phone I’ve ever owned.

58
289
1

Lack of AMOLED and high brightness display make this a lackluster. sad

It’s hard to go back to non AMOLED screen when you are so used to AMOLED and Always on Display.

50
56
1

Updating from s845 to S860 after 2 years, I don’t feel is a good idea for 11k

Missing