Hot Deal
(Prepaid}Asus Laptop P1411CEA-BV687 i3|11th Gen|4GB|1TB HDD|14 inch|Endless OS|INT|Slate Grey

(Prepaid}Asus Laptop P1411CEA-BV687 i3|11th Gen|4GB|1TB HDD|14 inch|Endless OS|INT|Slate Grey

312°
30506
24% OFF 39990.0
  • 685
  • 9
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Shopping Friend
Ram-Bhaiya

https://www.tatacliq.com/p-mp000000010...22

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/724021/medium/Screenshot_2021-11-21-20-17-50-32_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg?1637506114 

Use code HDFCNOV3000 & get a 7.5% discount upto Rs. 3000 for purchases above 20000 | Valid on HDFC Bank CC, CCEMI & DCEMI

1) Use Coupon ICICIWEEKEND and get 15% instant Discount, Maximum Discount of Rs.300 on min purchase of Rs.1500 on ICICI Bank Credit Card*
2) Use Coupon ICICIEMI and get 5% instant Discount on min purchase of Rs.10000 on EMI Transactions using ICICI Bank Credit Card*

Stay in sync with the latest technology with the Asus laptop. The 14-inch HD display along with Integrated Graphics will bring entertainment and content to life. Its 1 TB HDD can store a large amount of data with ease. It comes with the 11th Gen Intel Core i3 processor and 4 GB RAM that ensures high-speed performance. Moreover, it is packed with an Endless OS operating system that makes it user-friendly.

Intel Core i3-1115G4 11th Generation, 4 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Integrated Graphics

Endless OS

No Optical Drive, Built-in Speakers, Chiclet Keyboard

14 inch 1366 × 768 Pixels HD Display, Slate Grey Color, 1.6 kg

Expiring In 20 days
8 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Similar to https://www.asus.com/Laptops/For-Work/ExpertBook/ExpertBook-P1-P1410/

Exact same specs not there on either Paytm, Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Vijaysales, Reliance Digital
so no price comparison needed.
Post offer price seems fair though, for Asus branded configuration with 1TB.👌🏽🙂

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Beware it’s not a windows laptop, this laptop is with Endless OS, total wastage if one want to purchase this that too for 30k around ….this deserves 20-22K max seeing the specs. OP either do not understands the specs of a laptop other than his/her price management tool or completely out of this world where laptop are still used with HDD now and without windows. This is at least 5 year old specs. Just the Processor is 11th Gen, everything else is crap at this price.

5
Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
anjulk2281 wrote:

Beware it’s not a windows laptop, this laptop is with Endless OS, total wastage if one want to purchase this that too for 30k around ….this deserves 20-22K max seeing the specs. OP either do not understands the specs of a laptop other than his/her price management tool or completely out of this world where laptop are still used with HDD now and without windows. This is at least 5 year old specs. Just the Processor is 11th Gen, everything else is crap at this price.

5

Please suggest an i3 11th gen laptop in 20-22k.
I will install a pirated copy of windows

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

Please suggest an i3 11th gen laptop in 20-22k.
I will install a pirated copy of windows

+1

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

Please suggest an i3 11th gen laptop in 20-22k.
I will install a pirated copy of windows

lol

Although deal is good, but beware screen is not full hd.
It’s kind of deal breaker.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

Please suggest an i3 11th gen laptop in 20-22k.
I will install a pirated copy of windows

where were you during diwali sale ?

Everyone knows this type of not possible NOW, But Surely these prices comes during diwali and then with multiple benefit adding (Rewards, Cashback tracing, GVS, No-Cost EMI Trick), and it becomes a 20-22k deal when listing comes 25-27K for i3 laptop only and if you surely needed the PC, should have took it one month back.

I know now whatever i said not available now but surely was and comes mostly during Big Billion, diwali.

So you can go ahead and taunt on my comment , My mistake is that i commented just because OP’s deal does seemed good at all considering Diwali sales just finished and everyone should have gotten themselves a laptop if it was needed.

Most people like OP who post these links, they only care about their affiliate benefits as soon as their price comparison tools shows high percentage they just start with creating affiliate links either they are attached to these seller and helping their sales and earning some commission between or I am just completely wrong here.

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
Expand
anjulk2281 wrote:

where were you during diwali sale ?

Everyone knows this type of not possible NOW, But Surely these prices comes during diwali and then with multiple benefit adding (Rewards, Cashback tracing, GVS, No-Cost EMI Trick), and it becomes a 20-22k deal when listing comes 25-27K for i3 laptop only and if you surely needed the PC, should have took it one month back.

I know now whatever i said not available now but surely was and comes mostly during Big Billion, diwali.

So you can go ahead and taunt on my comment , My mistake is that i commented just because OP’s deal does seemed good at all considering Diwali sales just finished and everyone should have gotten themselves a laptop if it was needed.

Most people like OP who post these links, they only care about their affiliate benefits as soon as their price comparison tools shows high percentage they just start with creating affiliate links either they are attached to these seller and helping their sales and earning some commission between or I am just completely wrong here.

My laptop broke, just after the Diwali sale. NOW it seems is a very bad time to purchase anything, maybe I will wait till next year BBD and buy i3 11th gen at 20-22k.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
anjulk2281 wrote:
or I am just completely wrong here.

The forums on this site are completely free to use, participate in
AND
all the content here that is on the open webs
is freely accessible for anyone to see, use.

For this reason, as a way to partially support the business operation, ONLY the site itself adds their affiliate tags to the links posted on the open web forums.

Those posting the deals here, do not directly get ANY financial benefit (whether users click on the links or not).
Deal posters do not get any indirect benefit either from it, so to speak.

They (those posting deals) are not allowed to add their own or any other entity’s affiliate tags in the links.

At most, the persons posting these deals get some token credits (called Dimes) depending upon the user engagement on their post, topic.

There are aplenty restrictions and expiry even on such site credits (Dimes).

(As of now) The Dimes are not encashable.
At most one can redeem these credits (called: Dimes) for certain ‘gifts’ available in the gifts or gifts shop section of this site.

While you may be right about financial motivation in posting deals here on Desidime, there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY for anyone except the site/ company itself to get any direct financial benefit from people clicking on these links.

More often than not, a small but regular subset of users do not even finalise the purchases from the links posted here with the affilate tags (of Desidime, it’s company).
Instead those people use the offers by clubbing it with their own preferred affiliate or cashback programs.
Some of those programs are invariably directly competing with Desidime’s own affiliate or cashback programs.

Thus, not only do the deal posters often not make any money off posting such deals, but even the company running, managing these forums too ends up getting zero, zilch, nada.
(They still have managed to keep this site running as a free service, platform for over a decade or so).

Missing