Prestige Hand Blender - PHB 11.0

36°
675
44% OFF 1195.0
Deal Hunter
625
12230
62

https://www.amazon.in/Prestige-Plastic-Hand-Ble...
Prestige Hand Blender – PHB 11.0

Expiring In 19 days
5 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
50
784
5

some design flaw makes it vibrate and heat up a lot at times (over time)

625
12230
62
aadimaanav wrote:

some design flaw makes it vibrate and heat up a lot at times (over time)

Thanks for sharing experience! I thought all prestige stuff were good.

50
784
5
Expand
rini50 wrote:

Thanks for sharing experience! I thought all prestige stuff were good.

appreciate that you appreciate (and could remain calm in the Pigeon thread😉 too).

actually in pressure cookers (old style, or at most the induction type) we have really had great experience with Prestige for 30-35 years in our families.
that is/was their core.
in girdles (tawa) they turned out slightly less value for money than competing brands like Vinod.

snd in kitchen appliances like hot plates or whatever those induction cooktops are called snd such blenders, they had a bit of trial and error going on.

P.S.: I am not saying that they are bad or anything. just that, at times some kitchen appliances might be a bit of a hit and miss. so do not slways expect a Brsun, Philips at this price point. Prestige are good otherwise.

625
12230
62
Expand
aadimaanav wrote:

appreciate that you appreciate (and could remain calm in the Pigeon thread😉 too).

actually in pressure cookers (old style, or at most the induction type) we have really had great experience with Prestige for 30-35 years in our families.
that is/was their core.
in girdles (tawa) they turned out slightly less value for money than competing brands like Vinod.

snd in kitchen appliances like hot plates or whatever those induction cooktops are called snd such blenders, they had a bit of trial and error going on.

P.S.: I am not saying that they are bad or anything. just that, at times some kitchen appliances might be a bit of a hit and miss. so do not slways expect a Brsun, Philips at this price point. Prestige are good otherwise.

Had bad experience twice with Braun despite shelling out so much money rolleyes
Phillips has been good, except for the DoA straightener from Amazon.
But 1st time hearing Prestige having flaws that too on the design.
Tho have to admit, I only had experience with prestige’s cookers, pans, gas stove only.
Not their electric appliances.

50
784
5
Expand
rini50 wrote:

Had bad experience twice with Braun despite shelling out so much money rolleyes

like someone mentioned somewhere here https://www.desidime.com/discussions/please-sug...
‘brands’ lile Boeing, Carrier, Braun loose sheen and focus under different mansgement/owners and can often lead to them not caring enough for original core values.

also, we still csrty the tag of being a developing msrket (in a ‘third world’ country) so nobody wants to keep things as high class as say (whst they would sell in) Sweden, Norway, Germany (rich Europe).

About Prestige home appliances, they have started investing more on “in-house” R&D for electrical/electronic appliances and things 🙂are🙂 getting better.

Missing