Hot Deal
Get 3 Free Rides Using Referral on Rapido
Referral

Get 3 Free Rides Using Referral on Rapido

934°
0
100% OFF 100.0
Deal Baba
Mr.Unique

http://www.rapid...ke

referral code Activate in Deal wiki

Using referal is mandatory

1. Free auto ride : get flat 50rs off by using code GFAUTO

2. Free bike ride : get flat 25rs off by using code FREECASH

3. after these two rides you’ll get 25rs cb in rapido wallet because you signed up using referal , so use that and get auto or bike ride worth 25rs for free

Expiring In 13 days

Deal Wiki

18 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Loot🙉🙉

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Now rapido drivers behaves like ola/Uber drivers. grinning

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have added my referal code

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Great 🤩 thanks for loot

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Itne dhanrashi ka kariyega kya?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
vasanth_ece wrote:

Now rapido drivers behaves like ola/Uber drivers. grinning

U do one day drive u also behave like same how much amount ur spending for ride behaves means

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
arumulladas27543 wrote:

U do one day drive u also behave like same how much amount ur spending for ride behaves means

I am not saying it’s wrong..But that’s the fact.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

The worst scamster company.

Please stay away from such companies.

They might give u free rides now but in some later rides they will fetch that amount in double and you wont even come to know.

Nothings free.. If something is free then you are the product!!

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
d3230stfr wrote:

The worst scamster company.

Please stay away from such companies.

They might give u free rides now but in some later rides they will fetch that amount in double and you wont even come to know.

Nothings free.. If something is free then you are the product!!

Till now took 4-5 rides , having 2-3 more accounts took 2 rides in other accounts but still never faced such problem, if you are using uber and ola then rapido is a good alternative for autos and bike rides

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
vasanth_ece wrote:

I am not saying it’s wrong..But that’s the fact.

The fact is Rapido deducts the hard earned money of riders in the name of penalties without any warning and without any confirmation or conversation with the riders.


My friend is a rider and I have seen it on his account where Google map shows a shorter route whereas the actual route was double the distance shown on maps and the fare was still the same as per shorter distance and still the company penalized the rider for taking alternate route and blocked the whole day’s earning which he had earned it by working hard, riding in the scorching heat and without any food or water.


Please think before anyone blames the riders. They are not cab drivers and using own vehicles and earning half the rate of autos, whereas the most cabs and autos are running on CNG and fetches more mileage than a Petrol two wheeler and don’t forget the traffic and weather conditions that a two wheeler rider has to go through.


Appreciate that they zoom through traffic to save your time and is the only solution to escape the traffic at this cheap cost.


I would tip them double the fare whenever I take a ride, because the company takes a lot of commission out of the fare.


If you are a male and if the rider asks u to cancel the ride and take you to ur destination to save the commission, do it!

If the riders requests you to cancel the ride because the destination isnt worth it for him.. Plz do it. because he knows he might not earn anything while returning back and riders cancelling also has some penalties but customer cancellation is not an issue for the company. By cancelling Rider might loose his job,  you will not loose anything if cancelled by you.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
d3230stfr wrote:

The fact is Rapido deducts the hard earned money of riders in the name of penalties without any warning and without any confirmation or conversation with the riders.


My friend is a rider and I have seen it on his account where Google map shows a shorter route whereas the actual route was double the distance shown on maps and the fare was still the same as per shorter distance and still the company penalized the rider for taking alternate route and blocked the whole day’s earning which he had earned it by working hard, riding in the scorching heat and without any food or water.


Please think before anyone blames the riders. They are not cab drivers and using own vehicles and earning half the rate of autos, whereas the most cabs and autos are running on CNG and fetches more mileage than a Petrol two wheeler and don’t forget the traffic and weather conditions that a two wheeler rider has to go through.


Appreciate that they zoom through traffic to save your time and is the only solution to escape the traffic at this cheap cost.


I would tip them double the fare whenever I take a ride, because the company takes a lot of commission out of the fare.


If you are a male and if the rider asks u to cancel the ride and take you to ur destination to save the commission, do it!

If the riders requests you to cancel the ride because the destination isnt worth it for him.. Plz do it. because he knows he might not earn anything while returning back and riders cancelling also has some penalties but customer cancellation is not an issue for the company. By cancelling Rider might loose his job,  you will not loose anything if cancelled by you.

Agree that the ola/Uber charges high commission and drivers gets affected.But just curious,just they came out of ola tag and can’t ride like local autowalas.

If you are not satisfying with the company policies,put notice and leave.But i am not sure,why they are asking to cancel the ride and take the trip with cash.Does that mean,you are taking business with the help of company and betraying the same company ,just because they are charging more comission.

Driver asking the customer to cancel the ride and customer is charged for no mistake, is this valid?.

Note: I am neither favour aggregator companies nor saying what drivers doing is perfectly correct.Its the customer who gets finally affected by these issues.No personal offence to anyone smile

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply