Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
realme Buds Air Pro Active Noise Cancellation Enabled Bluetooth Headset  (White, True Wireless)

realme Buds Air Pro Active Noise Cancellation Enabled Bluetooth Headset (White, True Wireless)

982°
2499
58% OFF 5999.0
Deal Baba
homedimer

https://www.flipkart.com/realme-buds-air-pro-ac...
realme Buds Air Pro Active Noise Cancellation Enabled Bluetooth Headset (White, True Wireless)

Expired
60 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Dayum 😳😳😳

I have these. Bought them back in March using a lot of jugaads, it came around 3k. This is the best at this price, a no brainer 🔥🔥🔥

Recently bought Nothing Ear1 as well. Let me tell you boy oh boy, bass and volume is much better on Realme Buds Air Pro compared to Nothing Ear1 that cost almost double. The only thing it lacks is multi-device support. What it means is you need to disconnect it from one device before using with the other.

I have had used quite a few TWS.

Realme Buds Air (first gen. launched in 2019)
Realme Buds Air Pro (bought in March 2021)
Realme Buds Q
Nothing Ear1
Dizo GoPods D
Moecen by Honor

Whoever wants to buy wireless TWS with ANC, this is the best your money can get !

SUPER CRAZY PRICE

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

While the buds are good, be wary of the seller Supercom Net. Most of the time they send defective pieces. Their company name is Shreyas Retail and you can find tons of reviews and disgruntled users on Google.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
worldspy wrote:

While the buds are good, be wary of the seller Supercom Net. Most of the time they send defective pieces. Their company name is Shreyas Retail and you can find tons of reviews and disgruntled users on Google.

Never had a bad experience with Supercom Retail.

They are one of the must trustable labels on Flipkart. Infact it’s Flipkart’s equivalent of Amazon’s Appario Retail Pvt Ltd. Companies cannot sell directly due to FDI norms.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
kshmr wrote:

Never had a bad experience with Supercom Retail.

They are one of the must trustable labels on Flipkart. Infact it’s Flipkart’s equivalent of Amazon’s Appario Retail Pvt Ltd. Companies cannot sell directly due to FDI norms.

While it is good that you did not face any issues but just have a look at Shreyas Retail reviews on Google.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Is this better than Realme Buds Air 2?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
igen wrote:

Is this better than Realme Buds Air 2?

Yes for the most part. When Buds Air 2 was launched, it was launched as a watered down version of Buds Air Pro to make ANC available at a lower price point.

But at the given price Air Pro are better and beat Air 2 anyday!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
kshmr wrote:

Dayum 😳😳😳

I have these. Bought them back in March using a lot of jugaads, it came around 3k. This is the best at this price, a no brainer 🔥🔥🔥

Recently bought Nothing Ear1 as well. Let me tell you boy oh boy, bass and volume is much better on Realme Buds Air Pro compared to Nothing Ear1 that cost almost double. The only thing it lacks is multi-device support. What it means is you need to disconnect it from one device before using with the other.

I have had used quite a few TWS.

Realme Buds Air (first gen. launched in 2019)
Realme Buds Air Pro (bought in March 2021)
Realme Buds Q
Nothing Ear1
Dizo GoPods D
Moecen by Honor

Whoever wants to buy wireless TWS with ANC, this is the best your money can get !

SUPER CRAZY PRICE

Reviews are too bad specially recent certified reviews..and i think nothing ear 1 is much better than this in terms of sound quality and call quality of mic…n best buy for nothing ear 1 at rs 4000 is good….

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
aman1801 wrote:

Reviews are too bad specially recent certified reviews..and i think nothing ear 1 is much better than this in terms of sound quality and call quality of mic…n best buy for nothing ear 1 at rs 4000 is good….

I just shared my personal experience. Also, Ear1 with offers comes to around 4.5k (almost 2k price difference)

Anyone on strict budget looking for good ANC tws can go with it without any second thought.

QC is another issue tho which I never faced.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
kshmr wrote:

I just shared my personal experience. Also, Ear1 with offers comes to around 4.5k (almost 2k price difference)

Anyone on strict budget looking for good ANC tws can go with it without any second thought.

QC is another issue tho which I never faced.

If u have phonpe elctronic coupon thn can get at 4000 only…btw hows the sound quality?n base?but in review its not good..and wht abt micn qualityand does it really sound good to u thn nothing ear 1

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
aman1801 wrote:

If u have phonpe elctronic coupon thn can get at 4000 only…btw hows the sound quality?n base?bc in review its not good..and wht abt micn qualityand does it really sound good to u thn nothing ear 1

Yes it does.

I listen to a lot of EDM songs (KSHMR, Calvin Harris, Martin Garrix, R3hab, Armin Van Buuren, Axwell Ingrosso) and occasionally Punjabi songs

Bass and volume is better on Buds Air Pro quite visibly. You can feel it. Nothing Ear1 on the contrary, the ergonomics are amazing. It’s very tiny and light weight. You almost forget it’s their in your ears. Since, I use Apple Music on my iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad and Macbook Air, multi-device support becomes an absolute must for me. The only reason I switched to Nothing. Sound was never an issue and was very fulfilling on Buds Air Pro. They served me pretty well.

Nothing’s sound signature is good but not something extraordinary. The battery backup and ergonomics are amongst it’s strong suit. Also, using all jugaads I managed to get Ear1 close to 3.3k 😛 just saying. Would have been even less had I had the student coupon in my account. Still a decent price I’d say.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
kshmr wrote:

Yes it does.

I listen to a lot of EDM songs (KSHMR, Calvin Harris, Martin Garrix, R3hab, Armin Van Buuren, Axwell Ingrosso) and occasionally Punjabi songs

Bass and volume is better on Buds Air Pro quite visibly. You can feel it. Nothing Ear1 on the contrary, the ergonomics are amazing. It’s very tiny and light weight. You almost forget it’s their in your ears. Since, I use Apple Music on my iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad and Macbook Air, multi-device support becomes an absolute must for me. The only reason I switched to Nothing. Sound was never an issue and was very fulfilling on Buds Air Pro. They served me pretty well.

Nothing’s sound signature is good but not something extraordinary. The battery backup and ergonomics are amongst it’s strong suit. Also, using all jugaads I managed to get Ear1 close to 3.3k 😛 just saying. Would have been even less had I had the student coupon in my account. Still a decent price I’d say.

How u got at 3.3k tht too without student offer???

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
aman1801 wrote:

How u got at 3.3k tht too without student offer???

10% Electronics discount
499 additional discount on Prepaid
10% discount using SBI CC
10% cb using affiliate
New user on affiliate got me few additional bucks too 😛

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
kshmr wrote:

10% Electronics discount
499 additional discount on Prepaid
10% discount using SBI CC
10% cb using affiliate
New user on affiliate got me few additional bucks too 😛

Whats affiliate?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
aman1801 wrote:

Whats affiliate?

check PM

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Vu fire fire fire

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
aman1801 wrote:

Whats affiliate?

Pls pm too about affiliate?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
kshmr wrote:

Dayum 😳😳😳

I have these. Bought them back in March using a lot of jugaads, it came around 3k. This is the best at this price, a no brainer 🔥🔥🔥

Recently bought Nothing Ear1 as well. Let me tell you boy oh boy, bass and volume is much better on Realme Buds Air Pro compared to Nothing Ear1 that cost almost double. The only thing it lacks is multi-device support. What it means is you need to disconnect it from one device before using with the other.

I have had used quite a few TWS.

Realme Buds Air (first gen. launched in 2019)
Realme Buds Air Pro (bought in March 2021)
Realme Buds Q
Nothing Ear1
Dizo GoPods D
Moecen by Honor

Whoever wants to buy wireless TWS with ANC, this is the best your money can get !

SUPER CRAZY PRICE

These are returned items being resold, could be damaged or not

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
sppaVt wrote:

These are returned items being resold, could be damaged or not

Yes!! Recent reviews are all bad complaining about defective products.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
worldspy wrote:

While the buds are good, be wary of the seller Supercom Net. Most of the time they send defective pieces. Their company name is Shreyas Retail and you can find tons of reviews and disgruntled users on Google.

Shocking. Only few days back, I was cursing my fate for undergoing that pathetic return process for oppo earbuds purchased in recent BBD sale on flipkart. Never guessed this seller is messing over.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
sid2dare wrote:

Shocking. Only few days back, I was cursing my fate for undergoing that pathetic return process for oppo earbuds purchased in recent BBD sale on flipkart. Never guessed this seller is messing over.

Yeah!! A lot of people faced issues with defective iphones and seller is RetailCom.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
worldspy wrote:

Yeah!! A lot of people faced issues with defective iphones and seller is RetailCom.

Oh so they ensure miserable lives with a bad iphone and one lesser kidney.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@kshmr Im getting this at 1900₹, does it worth or should I wait for something else?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
chota_chattri wrote:

@kshmr Im getting this at 1900₹, does it worth or should I wait for something else?

Howwwww

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
chota_chattri wrote:

@kshmr Im getting this at 1900₹, does it worth or should I wait for something else?

How?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
tony-stark wrote:

How?

Lol nothing special just some unused giftcards

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
chota_chattri wrote:

@kshmr Im getting this at 1900₹, does it worth or should I wait for something else?

Worth it at 2499 too

1900 is a no brainer!

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
kshmr wrote:

Worth it at 2499 too

1900 is a no brainer!

Ordered 🥵.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

NEW PRICE :

Rs 2487 🔥🔥🔥

Missing