Hot Deal
realme Pad 4 GB RAM 64 GB ROM 10.4 inch with Wi-Fi+4G Tablet (Grey)

realme Pad 4 GB RAM 64 GB ROM 10.4 inch with Wi-Fi+4G Tablet (Grey)

346°
14999
50% OFF 29999.0
Pro Deal Legend
Censuresh
Moderator

https://www.flipkart.com/realme-pad-4-gb-ram-64...

.

₹15249 On full payment

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/765469/medium/Screenshot_2022-05-06_at_8.56.24_AM.png?1651807625

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/765471/medium/8426993rmp2102-realme-original-imag6e3assqyqhfa.jpeg?1651809175

  • 4 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 1 TB
  • 26.42 cm (10.4 inch) WUXGA+ Display
  • 8 MP Primary Camera | 8 MP Front
  • Android 11 | Battery: 7100 mAh Lithium Ion
  • Ideal Usage: Entertainment, Gaming
  • Voice Call (Dual Sim, GSM)
  • Processor: MediaTek Helio G80

.

Expiring In 13 days
15 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Admin
Link Copied

good price…

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

4gb ram in Android tablet may not be enough after a year.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No point of buying no future updates guarantee rather pay double and get 5 years software support

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
harshmehtaa wrote:

No point of buying no future updates guarantee rather pay double and get 5 years software support

Android 12 update announced + the usual 3 years of security updates.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Are there any snapdragon tab in similar price range. I find only ipad 9th gen usable in a range above this.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

Android 12 update announced + the usual 3 years of security updates.

Whats the point. Android 12 is now last years OS. Giving late updates is just for the sake to clear dead stock. Rather spend extra get timely updates with new features for next 5 years.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Nighty_dealz wrote:

Are there any snapdragon tab in similar price range. I find only ipad 9th gen usable in a range above this.

Using my ipad 6th gen with latest ios 15.4.1.. android in mobile is a different story but budget android tablets is a complete gimmik and waste of money.

Ipads come down to 25k with offer which is good enough for next 5 years

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
harshmehtaa wrote:

Whats the point. Android 12 is now last years OS. Giving late updates is just for the sake to clear dead stock. Rather spend extra get timely updates with new features for next 5 years.

Unless they bring performance improvements these Android revisions are useless (Especially when paired with custom skins like OneUI, MIUI, ColorOS/RealMeOS). The UI differences are hardly noticeable and they exclude many Android 12 features from their versions (instead include their custom skin ones)

As far as update timeline is considered, the bug fixes + security updates should be on time and for budget devices they’re always delayed (Any brand, excluding Apple)

Edit: Even the recently launched Mi Pad 5 (25K) came with Android 11 instead of 12

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

Good deal considering the dearth of quality alternatives in this price range. Apple charges nearly as much just for the cellular upgrade. I hope the rumoured Redmi Pad does materialize for the sake of some much-needed competition.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

Unless they bring performance improvements these Android revisions are useless (Especially when paired with custom skins like OneUI, MIUI, ColorOS/RealMeOS). The UI differences are hardly noticeable and they exclude many Android 12 features from their versions (instead include their custom skin ones)

As far as update timeline is considered, the bug fixes + security updates should be on time and for budget devices they’re always delayed (Any brand, excluding Apple)

Edit: Even the recently launched Mi Pad 5 (25K) came with Android 11 instead of 12

xiaomi is only concerned about miui update….not android update

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
JokerCard wrote:

xiaomi is only concerned about miui update….not android update

Still they manage to spectacularly bungle updates even bricking devices not uncommonly!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

Still they manage to spectacularly bungle updates even bricking devices not uncommonly!

That’s the strategy from long time by every firm. If they will provide regular updates with fixing issues then why someone will change phone. So better to give faulty update so that customer can buy new and their sales will continue. Redmi realme OnePlus oppo vivo every one is doing the same. 

or just launch the same device again with new colour.  They are successful in doing so because people are always ready to buy. 



Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
Expand
harshmehtaa wrote:

Whats the point. Android 12 is now last years OS. Giving late updates is just for the sake to clear dead stock. Rather spend extra get timely updates with new features for next 5 years.

Android 12 is Last year OS? 🤔

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
harshmehtaa wrote:

Whats the point. Android 12 is now last years OS. Giving late updates is just for the sake to clear dead stock. Rather spend extra get timely updates with new features for next 5 years.

Which tab are you referring to?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
mannav wrote:

Which tab are you referring to?

Ipad gen 9

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply