Hot Deal Realme X2 starting from Rs.16999 (First Sale Today Live at 12 Noon)

459°
16999
Mobile Guru
2,174
4444
27
Realme X2 starting from Rs.16999 (First Sale Today Live at 12 Noon)
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkart.com/realme-x2-coming-soon-...

Realme X2 specifications

6.4-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
6GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 8GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
Dual SIM
ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
64MP rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.25 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size with 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture,1.75μm pixel size, 2MP for 4cm macro with f/2.4 aperture,1.75μm pixel size
32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
In-display fingerprint sensor
Dimensions: 158.7×75.2×8.6mm; Weight: 182g
Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
4000mAh battery (typical) / 3920mAh (minimum) with 30W VOOC fast charging

6/128 – 19999
8/128 – 20999
First sale – 20th Dec 12 noon

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/598609/medium/6325058eRNSeWs.jpg?1576488740

Update :

https://cdn1.desidime.com/Placeholders/post-images-loader.gif

There may still be hope

Expired about 1 year
29 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
24
2186
34

I think realme does not worth for that price

2,174
4444
27
jayanth78ai352 wrote:

If this pricing is true then it’s dead already!

k20 with 730 and 6/64 is for 20k.
Do we even have a better specked phone than this at 20k?

53
1903
32

Hey bro this is expected price it lunch tomorrow. And I think it lunch on 16- 17k

2,174
4444
27
PandeyjikiPathsala wrote:

Hey bro this is expected price it lunch tomorrow. And I think it lunch on 16- 17k

Bro if they will launch this phone at 16k , who will buy Realme XT.
Just think.
Realme XT 128gb version costs 19k.

80
56
3
Expand
ManyFaceGod wrote:

k20 with 730 and 6/64 is for 20k.
Do we even have a better specked phone than this at 20k?

Dude. K20 has only pop up that does not make it better phone than realme x2. There are lot of people who still want another option than just redmis.
And let review and comparison let come

168
2172
37
Expand
ManyFaceGod wrote:

k20 with 730 and 6/64 is for 20k.
Do we even have a better specked phone than this at 20k?

Redmi K30 4G with 730G launched already in China for ~₹16990 (6GB+128) so one should definitely desist from buying this X2 I think. grinning

2,174
4444
27
Expand
sunilrathod16149 wrote:

Dude. K20 has only pop up that does not make it better phone than realme x2. There are lot of people who still want another option than just redmis.
And let review and comparison let come

Same thing i was saying.
No better specked phone right now under 20k than Realme X2.

143
44
1
Expand
ManyFaceGod wrote:

k20 with 730 and 6/64 is for 20k.
Do we even have a better specked phone than this at 20k?

I meant that it’s priced more than what it was launched for in China long ago, which was almost 2k less which could have been a real deal!

2,174
4444
27
Expand
happydeals wrote:

Redmi K30 4G with 730G launched already in China for ~₹16990 (6GB+128) so one should definitely desist from buying this X2 I think. grinning

There is also Realme X50 arriving in January in China.
If u wait for the next best phone, it will be released within 3 months and next best one within 3 months again.
Buy a phone if u need it, not because u just want to have the best and latest phone.

53
1903
32
Expand
ManyFaceGod wrote:

Bro if they will launch this phone at 16k , who will buy Realme XT.
Just think.
Realme XT 128gb version costs 19k.

Hey bro. After your post am ask my friend who is in Realme. He said this price is 100% wrong.

He challenged me on this price. He tell me this is high price. This phone not come on this price

P- he is on very high post. He know what is the price.

2,174
4444
27
Expand
PandeyjikiPathsala wrote:

Hey bro. After your post am ask my friend who is in Realme. He said this price is 100% wrong.

He challenged me on this price. He tell me this is high price. This phone not come on this price

P- he is on very high post. He know what is the price.

Yes the price may be a bit lower.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/598643/medium/6325871W6wtY6S.jpg?1576515527

141
423
7

doesnt matter even if price is lower or higher, once k30 comes it will crash, k30 with new processor better cameras higher refresh rate on screen and other things will kill this and also k20 as the price should be below 19K, and k30 5G if priced below 20K will out shine others, but not for long as realme too will launch x3 or pro of whatever.

52
20
0

Considering realme x2 launched few months back in china, they could price it bit lower at ~18k to compensate delayed launch (soc is old hence obtained at lower price/or new 765g = fall in 730g price).
Who knows whether this was intentional leak to see customer reaction of expected price.

24
2186
34

why you insisting to buy X2

2,174
4444
27
bux wrote:

why you insisting to buy X2

Not insisting, i personally dont like Realme and Redmi as they bring a new smartphone every 3months and have no brand value.
But u cant deny the fact that they provide great value for money.

24
2186
34

they bring new phone every 15 days
but I go for redmi for MIUI OS and Regular Updates

361
2720
72

Realme Update Policy: 1 Major Update only. So if you buy a phone with Pie you get only Q update. No more update . In 18 months they launched 18 phones. This competition will not help for consumers. All these companies are failed to provide proper customer support.

317
3694
137

Just wait for 6 months. Price will drastically come down. sweat_smile

53
618
5

Color OS is so uncolored literally, until how much time they’ll push this crap OS with doesn’t matter what hardware it is

402
10141
108

Opt for ICICI Card emi to get the base model costing Rs. 16999 at rs. 2350 discount overall
Rs. 1500 instant discount
Rs. 850 (5% discount) for opting for EMI

Plus you get it at no cost EMI as well.

427
732
59
raghupro wrote:

Opt for ICICI Card emi to get the base model costing Rs. 16999 at rs. 2350 discount overall
Rs. 1500 instant discount
Rs. 850 (5% discount) for opting for EMI

Plus you get it at no cost EMI as well.

Is it worth 14650₹? Pls suggest

Missing