Redeem flipkart supercoins into Myntra gift card

Redeem flipkart supercoins into Myntra gift card

189°
0
100% OFF 150.0
Deal Newbie
GKA

Redeem flipkart supercoins on myntra app into myntra gift card as low as 150.

Myntra 150 rs gift card using 150 supercoins
Myntra 250 rs gift card using 250 supercoins
Myntra 750 rs gift card using 750 supercoins

Expiring In 19 days
23 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Redeem kaise hoga option ni aa raha new account to myntra .

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
techvish wrote:

Redeem kaise hoga option ni aa raha new account to myntra .

Login into myntra app. Go to profile →Myntra Insider → Rewards → look for myntra gift card → click on redeem button

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Any way to become Myntra insider without shopping?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
sujith8786 wrote:

Any way to become Myntra insider without shopping?

Nope you need to shop minimum of Rs 7000 and total order must be minimum 5

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
techvish wrote:

Redeem kaise hoga option ni aa raha new account to myntra .

You need to shop min Rs 7000 and total order must be minimum 5 only after that Myntra insider is going to unlocked without this you cannot redeem Flipkart supercoin into Myntra gift card

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied
Expand
Cardano wrote:

Nope you need to shop minimum of Rs 7000 and total order must be minimum 5

Yeah.. I thought there will be a workaround

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
GKA wrote:

Login into myntra app. Go to profile →Myntra Insider → Rewards → look for myntra gift card → click on redeem button

Bro description mai pura likh diya karo post kar rahe ho to full description diya karo Myntra insider sabke liye nai hai Myntra insider bahut kam logo ka active hai jo shopping karte rahte hai otherwise majority of the users ka Myntra insider unlock nai hai and unlock karne ke liye minimum 7000 ka shopping and total order minimum 5 requirement hai

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
sujith8786 wrote:

Yeah.. I thought there will be a workaround

7000 kaafi zyada hai aur order bhi minimum 5 maang raha mushkil hai kar pana chalo 5 orders to chote mote ho jayenge but 7000 mushkil hai kar pana

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied
Expand
Cardano wrote:

7000 kaafi zyada hai aur order bhi minimum 5 maang raha mushkil hai kar pana chalo 5 orders to chote mote ho jayenge but 7000 mushkil hai kar pana

True that

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Cardano wrote:

Bro description mai pura likh diya karo post kar rahe ho to full description diya karo Myntra insider sabke liye nai hai Myntra insider bahut kam logo ka active hai jo shopping karte rahte hai otherwise majority of the users ka Myntra insider unlock nai hai and unlock karne ke liye minimum 7000 ka shopping and total order minimum 5 requirement hai

Oh i was not aware that myntra insider is not for all. I don’t shop anything from myntra still it is active for me. Was not aware about this 7000 rs condition also. Thanks for informing

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
GKA wrote:

Oh i was not aware that myntra insider is not for all. I don’t shop anything from myntra still it is active for me. Was not aware about this 7000 rs condition also. Thanks for informing

Nai bhai aisa hoga hi nai usi account pe Myntra insider enroll hua tha jisse tum shopping kiye hue the past mai mostly
And the rule is now changed mentioned it in your description min order value is Rs 7000 and total order must be minimum 5 plus1

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
sujith8786 wrote:

Yeah.. I thought there will be a workaround

Yes there is a workaround ….by changing account linked numbers on Myntra account u can redeem supercoins

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
garamjalebi wrote:

Yes there is a workaround ….by changing account linked numbers on Myntra account u can redeem supercoins

Please elaborate this…

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied
Expand
garamjalebi wrote:

Yes there is a workaround ….by changing account linked numbers on Myntra account u can redeem supercoins

Thanks bro..but none of my Myntra account is insider..I don’t shop at all in Myntra..
But ur comment could help someone in need..
Cheers bro

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
SparkyS wrote:

Please elaborate this…

1 Myntra insider account needed and different fk accounts with supercoins …change Myntra account number in profile same as fk account having supercoins and refresh in Myntra app u will see option to claim via supercoins

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
garamjalebi wrote:

1 Myntra insider account needed and different fk accounts with supercoins …change Myntra account number in profile same as fk account having supercoins and refresh in Myntra app u will see option to claim via supercoins

Bro… Need help… What about those coins already in myntra Insider account? Pehle konse coins use honge kya hoga exactly number change karne ke baad/redeem ke time pe?

Missing