Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Featured Redmi 139 cm (55 inches) 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV X55 | L55M6-RA (Black)

Redmi 139 cm (55 inches) 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV X55 | L55M6-RA (Black)

890°
28999
47% OFF 54999.0
Deal Legend
shivkumar0104

https://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B08Y1JM3FB/ref=ox...

Deal Price Rs.34999

Bank Offers 

  • Flat INR 3000 Instant Discount on SBI Bank Credit Card Non-EMI Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 5000
  • Flat INR 4000 Instant Discount on SBI Bank Credit Card EMI Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 5000
  • Kickstarter Deals: 10% Instant Discount up to INR 1250 on SBI Credit Card Non-EMI Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 5000
  • Kickstarter Deals: 10% Instant Discount up to INR 1500 on SBI Credit Card EMI Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 5000
  • Kickstarter Deals: Additional INR 500 on SBI Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase of INR 30000

Effective Price Rs.30249 [ With out EMI ]

Effective Price Rs.28999 [ With EMI ]

Expired

Deal Wiki

17 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Only for specific users.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Mixed reviews
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

So there is no good time to Buy Any Smart TV it seems 55 inch for 30k Is a steal deal What do u want more out of a tv Good specs Steal price

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Why are all online markets so obsessed with credit cards?
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
srdshukla4 wrote:
Why are all online markets so obsessed with credit cards?
Because CC companies are partly funding these discounts
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
19972 wrote:

So there is no good time to Buy Any Smart TV it seems 55 inch for 30k Is a steal deal What do u want more out of a tv Good specs Steal price

That it should last for a few years atleast, which I don't think Redmi TVs do
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
MrMonkey wrote:
That it should last for a few years atleast, which I don't think Redmi TVs do

I mean Mine going strong for A year Resolution is Good 😅

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Is this tv worth or any oth suggestions?
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Acko extnd warranty is 799
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
yieldeal wrote:
Is this tv worth or any oth suggestions?
+1
Commentator Commentator
Link Copied
Mein ne 4-5 saal pehle 45k mein liya hai.🤦🤦🤦
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Running for 5yr..wow... Which is bet? TCL or redmi?
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Now this offer is over.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
yieldeal wrote:
Running for 5yr..wow... Which is bet? TCL or redmi?

Obviously Redmi TCL TVs made for India are far inferior to their US counterparts

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
19972 wrote:

I mean Mine going strong for A year Resolution is Good 😅

Wait until the warranty period is over, then slowly problems will arise & mostly display will go bust.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
gambitrite wrote:
Wait until the warranty period is over, then slowly problems will arise & mostly display will go bust.
Then which is best to buy?
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Redmi quality is very poor in comparison with Xiaomi.. trust me i own a mi store
replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply