Unfortunately this deal has expired
Redmi Note 10 Pro (6GB RAM, 128GB Storage)| 33W Charger Included

Redmi Note 10 Pro (6GB RAM, 128GB Storage)| 33W Charger Included

250°
13499
33% OFF 19999.0
Royal Challengers Bangalore
homedimer

https://www.amazon.in/s?k=Redmi+Note+10+Pro+%28...

https://www.amazon.in/Test-Exclusive_2020_1151-...

Redmi Note 10 Pro (Dark Night, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) -120hz Super Amoled Display|64MPwith 5mp Super Tele-Macro | 33W Charger Included


2000 COUPON + 1250.00 off on full payment.1500.00 off on EMI- ICICI Cards

Whats in the box Redmi Note 10 pro, Power adapter, USB cable, SIM eject tool, Warranty card, User guide, Clear soft case, Screen protector pre-applied on the phone See more
Brand Redmi
Wireless Carrier Unlocked for All Carriers
Other camera features Quad Rear Camera (64 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP) | 16 MP Front Camera
Memory Storage Capacity 128 GB

About this item

  • Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G with Kryo 470 Octa-core; 8nm process; Up to 2.3GHz clock speed
  • Camera: 64 MP Quad Rear camera with 8MP Ultra-wide, 5MP Telemacro and Portrait lens| 16 MP Front camera
  • Display: 120Hz high refresh rate FHD+ (1080×2400) AMOLED Dot display; 16.9 centimeters (6.67 inch); 20:9 aspect ratio; HDR 10 support
  • Battery: 5020 mAH large battery with 33W fast charger in-box and Type-C connectivity
  • Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM | 128GB UFS 2.2 storage expandable up to 512GB with dedicated SD card slot | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual standby (4G+4G)

Expired
14 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied

Emi transaction

Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied
Expand
homedimer wrote:

previously 13999 with emi transaction , 500 offer added 

Countdown Deal – Redmi Note 10 Pro (Glacial Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | DesiDime

Yes, but it won’t be exactly Rs 13499 with emi transaction, coz it’s not no cost emi. Minimum interest rate is 12%. Ultimately it will be over Rs 14000 with emi transaction. For non emi transaction it’s quite good with ICICI card at Rs 13749

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied
Expand
MisterTea wrote:

Yes, but it won’t be exactly Rs 13499 with emi transaction, coz it’s not no cost emi. Minimum interest rate is 12%. Ultimately it will be over Rs 14000 with emi transaction. For non emi transaction it’s quite good with ICICI card at Rs 13749

ok bro tnx updated 13749 for non-emi transactions kg+

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
Expand
MisterTea wrote:

Yes, but it won’t be exactly Rs 13499 with emi transaction, coz it’s not no cost emi. Minimum interest rate is 12%. Ultimately it will be over Rs 14000 with emi transaction. For non emi transaction it’s quite good with ICICI card at Rs 13749

With Apay card, it should be around ₹13,400 with 5% rewards..

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
satkan19 wrote:

With Apay card, it should be around ₹13,400 with 5% rewards..

Correct and I have account specific Rs 100 cb coupon on payment via Az Pay ICICI card so that makes it 13.3k for me

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
kshmr wrote:

Correct and I have account specific Rs 100 cb coupon on payment via Az Pay ICICI card so that makes it 13.3k for me

R u sure u will get CB of 5% on this, as last time On M33 some have not got CB, though 5% discount and 5% cb offer was running

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
SunnyKh wrote:

R u sure u will get CB of 5% on this, as last time On M33 some have not got CB, though 5% discount and 5% cb offer was running

5% cb we get for all transactions on Prime account or am I missing something?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
kshmr wrote:

5% cb we get for all transactions on Prime account or am I missing something?

Yee but someone posted in Group that he ordered M33 and Got only 5% discount and on Statement Generation didn’t get 5% CB As Pay Balance.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
SunnyKh wrote:

Yee but someone posted in Group that he ordered M33 and Got only 5% discount and on Statement Generation didn’t get 5% CB As Pay Balance.

very strange. hearing it for the first time.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Please current redmi note 10 pro users tell me with the latest updates does bugs have been solved on redmi note 10 pro ? Will buy only if silly bugs has been solved and phone can take advantage of great hardware.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

anyone having Amazon ICICI card can confirm complete benefits that is available with this phone? Upfront discount and cashback?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
kshmr wrote:

very strange. hearing it for the first time.

For emi transactions no apay points

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Still an awesome under 20k phone.

Everything about this phone is good. Would have bought one in a heartbeat if I hadn’t bought a phone a month ago. One of the best under 15k phone right now.



replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply