Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Rs.50 Cashback on First Mobikwik Recharge or Bill Payment Of The Month using 10 supercoin

Rs.50 Cashback on First Mobikwik Recharge or Bill Payment Of The Month using 10 supercoin

2467°
  • 8186
  • 97
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Community Angel
Siddhartha07

https://www.mobikwi...m/

Rs.50 Cashback on Mobikwik Recharge or Bill Payment
collect here : https://www.flipkart.com/plus-offer-summary/210...

Offer will work on Credit card bill also as it does

Rs.50 Cashback on Mobikwik Recharge or Bill Payment using 10 supercoin
About the Offer
Get Rs.50 cashback on Mobikwik recharge or bill payment.
The offer code is applicable only on the first transaction of the month and is valid for all operators.
Minimum transaction amount to avail the offer is Rs.350.
Key Terms & Conditions
KYC users are eligible for cashback benefits.
The offer code is for a single-time use only.
The offer cannot be clubbed with any other ongoing offers.
The offer cannot be sold, canceled, returned, refunded or exchanged, once purchased.
The Offer is powered by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited.
For any issue related to the redemption of this gift voucher or deal, please reach out to [email protected]…in.

Join group for alerts
https://www.desidime.com/groups/x3qivvclles5c-v...

Expired
96 Comments  |  
50 Dimers
  • Sort By
Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

first transaction of the month. What is the validity of the code?

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Oct 31,2021

ok. thanks. I have done a recharge this month already on mobikwik. So if i claim it now, can I do the recharge, next month as the code validity is till oct 31. right?

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
dipanshu8 wrote:

ok. thanks. I have done a recharge this month already on mobikwik. So if i claim it now, can I do the recharge, next month as the code validity is till oct 31. right?

Yes you can do that recharge or bill payment next month, you can apply for cc bill payment too….will be valid till 31st Oct as it says on offer page, don’t worry

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

purchased code this month using 50sc and it didn’t allowed to use on the mk account whr i used similar code b4.
So mk allowing redemption of 50 coupon once per account only. Is it same for everyone or my bad luck?

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
insta wrote:

purchased code this month using 50sc and it didn’t allowed to use on the mk account whr i used similar code b4.
So mk allowing redemption of 50 coupon once per account only. Is it same for everyone or my bad luck?

So, good thing that you said here,
Let me share my experience, same happened with me too, applied successfully in two accs while could not apply in other two don’t know why,
But anyway gave to friends who did the work for me….
Bdwy this is the cheapest I guess, 50 cb on 350 using 10 sc, earlier it used to be 50 cb using 50 sc….

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

So, good thing that you said here,
Let me share my experience, same happened with me too, applied successfully in two accs while could not apply in other two don’t know why,
But anyway gave to friends who did the work for me….
Bdwy this is the cheapest I guess, 50 cb on 350 using 10 sc, earlier it used to be 50 cb using 50 sc….

It is almost free.
Bought and tried but got error as b4 – u r not eligible for this coupon.
Will check on other ac next month or giveaway.
Vu for the deal.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Yes you can do that recharge or bill payment next month, you can apply for cc bill payment too….will be valid till 31st Oct as it says on offer page, don’t worry

Fk says min txn amt is 350 cold_sweat

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Fk says min txn amt is 350 cold_sweat

Yes ofcourse it’s mov is 350 from the beginning ( since last 4 months If I’m not wrong)

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Super plus1

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Yes ofcourse it’s mov is 350 from the beginning ( since last 4 months If I’m not wrong)

I was about to purchase it but then I did not go ahead coz the min amt is 350/-
Anyways, HA as usual sunglasses plus1

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

I was about to purchase it but then I did not go ahead coz the min amt is 350/-
Anyways, HA as usual sunglasses plus1

Not insisting you to waste 10 supercoin but just think about it,

1) you’ll get 50 on 350+ jio/airtel/vodafone recharge
2) you’ll get 50 on 350+ electric bill payment
3) you’ll get 50 on 350+ cc bill payment

Provided, its first recharge of the month

You can get 10 sc right now if you play 2 FK videos sunglasses
Don’t say later you missed another loot, earlier it used to come for 50 sc, we used to convert sc to mobikwik wallet cash, today it’s live for 10 sc only….

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Not insisting you to waste 10 supercoin but just think about it,

1) you’ll get 50 on 350+ jio/airtel/vodafone recharge
2) you’ll get 50 on 350+ electric bill payment
3) you’ll get 50 on 350+ cc bill payment

Provided, its first recharge of the month

You can get 10 sc right now if you play 2 FK videos sunglasses
Don’t say later you missed another loot, earlier it used to come for 50 sc, we used to convert sc to mobikwik wallet cash, today it’s live for 10 sc only….

I’ve already paid my cc bills or else would directly have purchased it sweat_smile
Anyways, great for those who haven’t made any txns this month smile raised_hands

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

I’ve already paid my cc bills or else would directly have purchased it sweat_smile
Anyways, great for those who haven’t made any txns this month smile raised_hands

You can pay 10 sc now on Flipkart, get the code and use it next month if you wish…..code valid till Oct 31,2021
Proof
https://www.desidime.com/deals/rs-50-cashback-o...

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
Smak wrote:

Where is the code? stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Very funny joy
My code is my code, none of your code… laughing
Buy and get the code smirk

Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Moderator
Link Copied
insta wrote:

purchased code this month using 50sc and it didn’t allowed to use on the mk account whr i used similar code b4.
So mk allowing redemption of 50 coupon once per account only. Is it same for everyone or my bad luck?

Not working on same Mobikwik Account where previous similar codes applied.

Not only working on same CC bill – Code itself not working I think, not working for Prepaid RC also.

May be issue or something wrong confused

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Used it last month. Will it apply on same account now?

Supernova Supernova
Link Copied

Good find

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Showing u r not eligible for this coupon even though it’s my first recharge of the month😐

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied

VU +kg

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Showing 50sc in my account instead of 10.
Seems user specific. Pls edit the title

Missing