Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Samsung Duo Plus 128GB Type-C 400MB/s USB 3.1 Flash Drive (MUF-128DB)

Samsung Duo Plus 128GB Type-C 400MB/s USB 3.1 Flash Drive (MUF-128DB)

663°
1939
52% OFF 3999.0
  • 1435
  • 9
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Deal Captain
markets

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07HPWV6HH/ref=cm_sw_r...
Rs.60 Coupon (user specific)

Features & details
  • Redefine everyday file transfers with speeds up to 400MB/s. Peformance varies by capacity.
  • USB 3.1 flash drive with backwards compatibility (USB 3.0, USB 2.0)
  • Safeguard your data backed by a 5 year limited warranty (Water proof, shock proof, magnet proof, temperature proof, x ray proof)
  • A cable free, 2 in 1 Type C USB on the go flash drive for expanded storage and easy file transfers between your smartphones, tablets, and PCs, designed with a key ring to prevent loss
  • The foregoing read & write speeds are based on internal tests conducted under controlled conditions.Actual speeds may vary depending upon capacity and host system
  • 1 GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Some capacity may not be available for actual storage.
  • For further queries, please contact us at 1800 30 7267864

Price Comparison:
2399 : https://www.flipkart.com/samsung-duo-plus-128gb...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/718309/medium/8011611vjhfMdJ.png?1634026896

Expired
8 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

There is 60 rs coupon, may be user specific.

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

good price.. nice share

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i have this, brilliant product.
one problem, the body is so wide that if you have case on your phone it will not go in. same problem with laptop, if one port occupied with this drive then the neighboring usb port can’t be used.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

is this worth?, Check this suggestion of mine, i feel this Tatacliq one is better deal and can be purchased @ 850 using [App specific] first 5 Order Code: LOVECLIQ …use GV to get more benefits: Magicpin ..3% off on Tatacliq Gvs and use IDFC credit card which gives 2.5% cashback in rewards so effective price comes down to 800 …Kingston DataTraveler DT70 128 GB Type-C USB 3.2 Flash Drive

https://www.tatacliq.com/kingston-datatraveler-...

Critic Critic
Link Copied
anjulk2281 wrote:

is this worth?, Check this suggestion of mine, i feel this Tatacliq one is better deal and can be purchased @ 850 using [App specific] first 5 Order Code: LOVECLIQ …use GV to get more benefits: Magicpin ..3% off on Tatacliq Gvs and use IDFC credit card which gives 2.5% cashback in rewards so effective price comes down to 800 …Kingston DataTraveler DT70 128 GB Type-C USB 3.2 Flash Drive

https://www.tatacliq.com/kingston-datatraveler-...

In my experience sandisk pendrives are more reliable than Kingston data traveler.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
anjulk2281 wrote:

is this worth?, Check this suggestion of mine, i feel this Tatacliq one is better deal and can be purchased @ 850 using [App specific] first 5 Order Code: LOVECLIQ …use GV to get more benefits: Magicpin ..3% off on Tatacliq Gvs and use IDFC credit card which gives 2.5% cashback in rewards so effective price comes down to 800 …Kingston DataTraveler DT70 128 GB Type-C USB 3.2 Flash Drive

https://www.tatacliq.com/kingston-datatraveler-...

@anjulk2281 if you bought Kingston 128GB from tatacliq..please share experience if received genuine? also one general question in tatacliq we use bank specific coupon then at payment page do whole payment with gift card that it remove discount or not ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
nyadav.shopping213 wrote:

@anjulk2281 if you bought Kingston 128GB from tatacliq..please share experience if received genuine? also one general question in tatacliq we use bank specific coupon then at payment page do whole payment with gift card that it remove discount or not ?

Yes, i purchased total 4 of them till now and these are genuine items,

Coupon Details:
Some coupons do not work on website but only work on app …Coupon: LOVECLIQ ….This coupon will work 5 times on app for any order above 999 from app and gives 200 flat off on any item, no matter you are new or old User.

Now Payment Hierarchy:
1st: Coupon terms are preferred
2nd: Tatacliq Cash …to use Gift Card you will first need to add you gift card to Tatacliq Cash before ordering
3rd: now during order and after applying coupon , be it app coupon or Bank Coupon …You can only check or uncheck max available Tatacliq Cash then you can do pay via bank(Debit or credit).

Note: With Tatacliq bank coupons are applied before and later if your bank card supports that offer then only discount will be fully effective after reducing the Tatacliq Cash(Gift Card) if you had checked the option of Tatacliq Cash.

Hope this explanation helps and if you still unable to understand then whole thing then you should read every word slowly multiple times and try to apply all this as explained.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
anjulk2281 wrote:

Yes, i purchased total 4 of them till now and these are genuine items,

Coupon Details:
Some coupons do not work on website but only work on app …Coupon: LOVECLIQ ….This coupon will work 5 times on app for any order above 999 from app and gives 200 flat off on any item, no matter you are new or old User.

Now Payment Hierarchy:
1st: Coupon terms are preferred
2nd: Tatacliq Cash …to use Gift Card you will first need to add you gift card to Tatacliq Cash before ordering
3rd: now during order and after applying coupon , be it app coupon or Bank Coupon …You can only check or uncheck max available Tatacliq Cash then you can do pay via bank(Debit or credit).

Note: With Tatacliq bank coupons are applied before and later if your bank card supports that offer then only discount will be fully effective after reducing the Tatacliq Cash(Gift Card) if you had checked the option of Tatacliq Cash.

Hope this explanation helps and if you still unable to understand then whole thing then you should read every word slowly multiple times and try to apply all this as explained.

thanks much for detailed explanation

Missing