Hot Deal
SAMSUNG Galaxy Watch4 Bluetooth(4.4cm) Smartwatch  (Silver Strap, Free Size)

SAMSUNG Galaxy Watch4 Bluetooth(4.4cm) Smartwatch (Silver Strap, Free Size)

1530°
14999
44% OFF 26999.0
Deal Cadet
Dineshbabuv

https://www.samsung.com//in/watches/galaxy-watc...

offer price: 14999 Black and Grey Colour available..

PC

FK @ 18990

https://www.flipkart.com/samsung-galaxy-watch4-...

Amazon @ 19135

https://www.amazon.in/Samsung-Galaxy-Bluetooth-...

Expiring In 4 days

Deal Wiki

  • Last updated by: Mayavi
121 Comments  |  
47 Dimers
  • Sort By
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Very good find!

Its the same watch, FK selling for 19K (w/ 29999 MRP)

PS: Include “Galaxy Watch 4” in the deal title to avoid confusion

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

There’s 500 discount using samsung 20k advantage also 10% instant bank cashback.

5% referral also there. 

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
homedimer wrote:

Rs 13491

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/763878/original/image.png?1651352802

Loot Price when you take into account price of 40mm variant 😂

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/763879/original/Screenshot_2022-05-01-02-29-33-83_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg?1651352834

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
homedimer wrote:

Vu

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/763878/original/image.png?1651352802

When dimers are sleeping, others are looting

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/763880/original/Screenshot_2022-05-01-02-42-14-46_4f2bb1ff1f8ce10205af8910b192d96d.jpg?1651353258

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/763881/original/Screenshot_2022-05-01-02-43-13-80_4f2bb1ff1f8ce10205af8910b192d96d.jpg?1651353272

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

anyone who has used it ? 

for me , battery drain is a issue and would not recommend it 

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
kshmr wrote:

When dimers are sleeping, others are looting

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/763880/original/Screenshot_2022-05-01-02-42-14-46_4f2bb1ff1f8ce10205af8910b192d96d.jpg?1651353258

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/763881/original/Screenshot_2022-05-01-02-43-13-80_4f2bb1ff1f8ce10205af8910b192d96d.jpg?1651353272

Couldn’t find it

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
jazz09 wrote:

anyone who has used it ? 

for me , battery drain is a issue and would not recommend it 

I have been using watch 3 and its great

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
viSH wrote:

Couldn’t find it

May be check Samsung corporate? These are at regular prices via regular consumer portal. Something feels fishy too, MRP for Watch4 LTE 44mm is listed as 15990 instead of 34999 (dummy listings?)

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
aghormare3384 wrote:

I have been using watch 3 and its great

Watch 3 is Tizen based and they got much better battery life vs Android wear smartwatches (Watch4 is a hybrid though)

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

May be check Samsung corporate? These are at regular prices via regular consumer portal. Something feels fishy too, MRP for Watch4 LTE 44mm is listed as 15990 instead of 34999 (dummy listings?)

Maybe corporate account. But don’t have 1 to check that. 8.5k sounds too good to be true. 

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied
Expand
kshmr wrote:

When dimers are sleeping, others are looting

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/763880/original/Screenshot_2022-05-01-02-42-14-46_4f2bb1ff1f8ce10205af8910b192d96d.jpg?1651353258

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/763881/original/Screenshot_2022-05-01-02-43-13-80_4f2bb1ff1f8ce10205af8910b192d96d.jpg?1651353272

How did you do it? Can you share please?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
getready wrote:

Very good find!

Its the same watch, FK selling for 19K (w/ 29999 MRP)

PS: Include “Galaxy Watch 4” in the deal title to avoid confusion

done bro

Wingman Wingman
Link Copied

How to get the card discount

Wingman Wingman
Link Copied
viSH wrote:

There’s 500 discount using samsung 20k advantage also 10% instant bank cashback.

5% referral also there. 

Where to find 10% instant bank cashback

Wingman Wingman
Link Copied

Looks like they remove the 10% bank discount

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Showing normal price at corporate Samsung account

Analyst Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

May be check Samsung corporate? These are at regular prices via regular consumer portal. Something feels fishy too, MRP for Watch4 LTE 44mm is listed as 15990 instead of 34999 (dummy listings?)

I think MRP error (9K less) , which makes the final price at 14999.

Even in top banner shows, buy at Rs.22,999

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/763982/original/image.png?1651388641

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Still available??

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
sudbht wrote:

Still available??

Yes

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
LG50 wrote:

Yes

For 14k or less than that?, Anyone bought it till now?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Need LTE variant .. any offers?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

I think MRP error (9K less) , which makes the final price at 14999.

Even in top banner shows, buy at Rs.22,999

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/763982/original/image.png?1651388641

Most likely yes, looks like a PE

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
sudbht wrote:

For 14k or less than that?, Anyone bought it till now?

still available bro

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply