Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Score Runs and Win Swiggy Money
Referral

Score Runs and Win Swiggy Money

4344°
0
100% OFF 120.0
The PostMighty
Tanmayyy

https://www.swigg...m/

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/711934/medium/Screenshot_20210916-152115.png?1631785972
Play games under Match Day Mania banner on swiggy homepage and get runs.

3 runs = Rs.1 Swiggy Money

1 person can score a maximum of 360 runs.

Money will be credited by 25 September.

Expired

Deal Wiki

  • Last updated by: MJ911
382 Comments  |  
149 Dimers
  • Sort By
Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

When will the total runs scores earned be credited as Swiggy Money?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
NeoM wrote:

When will the total runs scores earned be credited as Swiggy Money?

25

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Any status update on the credits worth ₹100 we earned playing that Money Heist game?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
NeoM wrote:

Any status update on the credits worth ₹100 we earned playing that Money Heist game?

reg money heist no, everyone waiting for sep25 after that may be on sep26 have to contact CC..

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied
tappukepapa wrote:

Hey @Tanmayyy , Any status update on the credits for this?

Nope bro , contacted swiggy customer support a few minutes ago , they said they don’t have any update on it yet.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
Tanmayyy wrote:

Nope bro , contacted swiggy customer support a few minutes ago , they said they don’t have any update on it yet.

Money credited for my friend just now.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have not received both Match Day Mania and money heist game. They should have credited Rs 200 in total.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply